Did Sup Forums like episode 2?

Did Sup Forums like episode 2?

Who else did a perfect double agent playthrough with Waller?

>Half of me wants to lock Harley up like the vile woman she is and throw away the key
>The other half of me wants to bang the little clown slut like the vile woman she is

ARRRGH DECISIONS!

Telltale needs to burn

Harley is for JOHN, he is your FRIEND, do not KEK him!

JOHN IS FOR ME AND ME ALONE
LOCK HER UP

i miss old telltale

what i'd give for a comfy point and click adventure game set in batman and not a fake-tense "HARD DECISIONS" game

I really like how they're portraying a lot of the characters. Especially Harley and Freeze, both a character perspective and design-wise. And the raid part was pretty GOAT.

The story is interesting enough for me wanting to keep going but nowhere near as good as Season one's story so far. Also I still want to see John and Bruce hold hands

The game forces you to grab Freeze's hand, pissing him off, sadly. I wanted to go full under-cover and not do anything suspicious. It's funny, as moments after the game made me save a life, I chose to do nothing and let Bane's goon shoot the shit out of some agents.

I think they want to force a confrontation with Freeze, so you have no choice in the matter.

Oh come on we all know that John is going to become The Joker at the end of the season and be the main villain for Season 3 regardless of your decisions. Might as go for it since you have nothing to lose anyways.

John wouldn't do that user, we are best friends for life, we pinky swore.

The question is, is it better for him to leave Harley behind in this episode, or let Harley stick around? I left Harley behind because I liked Bane more, and figured I could catch Joker on the rebound while he misses Harley, but it might drive him into madness and make him more of a villain.

>Black and red Harley with short hair and pale skin
YES

You think Telltale would go to the trouble of including The Joker without ever using him? Hahaha! He's already showing signs of madness anyways.

>make a batman game
>the best parts are when you're bruce wayne

For real though, I didn't even get that the choice was who to leave behind, I just headed Bane off because I figured he could do more damage than Harley could.

>I turns out John is schizophrenic
>His second personality is called "The Joker"
> Joker is voiced by Mark Hamill

I for one welcome the apparent flip on Harley/Joker dynamic with Harley being the dominant one. I don't expect this nor wish this to become the new canon, but it's still a refreshing reinterpretation of the two characters.

Do you have to have played the first one, or can you choose major decisions from the first when you start the second?

You don't have to play the first one. The second one gives you a default world state if you don't import data.

How can you sabotage Bane's Venom? I didn't get that choice at all.

There's an option where you can "recreate" all the major choices from season one.

Reminder

Very good episode! Nice reinvention of Harley (not annoying at all, and the actress did a perfect job on her with her 'lets, allrights') and finally we're getting a Bane that's menacing and truly ruthless (and unlike the Joker in Skwad, I didn't mind the tats on him, they actually look pretty neat on him, same with his facial hair - design-wise it's perfect), a Bane that's not a walking meme/joke like Hardy's 'of cousshhh' big guy from TDKR.

is it less stuttery this episode?

They made him too much of a thug for me, specially with the open mask and tattoos. At least they got JB Blanc back to voice him.

Call Waller at the beginning of the episode. She gets the counteragent to his Venom done.

>wanting to fuck anyone other than John

John is for protecting

So I'm pretty much the only guy playing a straight batman right?

I thought he already knew Bruce was Batman? Or is just messing with Bruce right now?

Yep.

What is this ?

Don’t let the vocal minority faggots trick you into thinking this shit is normal. That’s what tumblr wants.

Are we playing the same game?

Stop being so in denial

What did Bruce mean by this?

His ear really get fucked up, huh?

What exactly happened to this game? Did it became fujobait all of the sudden or what

Hey I don't care if anons wanna play gay Batman, I just like the idea of Batman wanting to be buddies with his enemies. See my headcannon is Batman being something of a sadist and secretly he wants to cut lose and become a monster. These villains represent his dark desire so he reaches out to them.

I don't think so.

You, I like you.

You know how everyone was trying to save Harvey in the first one? Imagine that feeling, but Harvey is cute.

Nope

Dude, eww. I'd rather rim Bane.

Shut up, John.

Are you absolutely insane? This is the face Bruce makes around Harley when you're not using him as your fucking self insert.

I'm pretty sure this is the face

That's the face he makes when you use him to play out your fantasies.

Nah

>he's so bad at this game he couldn't get Tiffany off his back

Go away stupid faggot. She was hitting on him first anyways.

>all these gay motherfuckers saying Bruce doesn't want to fuck Harley

>I'm a straight male that usually gets annoyed by people shipping two straight characters
>For some reason with this game I want Bruce and John to rip off each other's pants
Help

I absolutely shat on Cat in the first game, and it was satisfying.
Will do the same here

>Harley is the Dom and Joker is the wimp with a crush
This is strange...but oddly pleasant

I don't think this game was made with straight men in mind. Unless you're saying you're a woman or a fag?

>Joker was advertised as the main villain this season
>So far he's the only one who's not a villain
What will go wrong?

Nothing because TellTale tailors their games based on people's choices. Remember what happened to Harvey? The majority of the players went after the pussy and left him to get his face fucked up, so TellTale dropped his buddy arc pretty quickly.

Everyone loves John so he's gonna be ok.

I saved Harvey's face and gave him the potential to redeem himself at the end

Why was Riddler dead? Did Batman kill him offscreen because he's an annoying faggot?

I was a good guy the whole way and never cucked my bro with Selena. Still got blamed for it anyways. Same fucking thing happened to me in The Walking Dead with Kate! They better not pull this shit again with John and Harley.

Your choices don't really affect the story very much but they do affect how other characters react towards you.

It's the hair. Never was a fan of the pigtails but the bobcut makes me diamonds

That's disappointing. I might still play it once it's all out.

Well Bruce certainly isn't straight. Just look at his deformed right thigh.

All I want out of this game is actually being able to keep John from going full Joker. Bruce Wayne and Joker being besties is such a hilarious take on the usual dynamic

I want him to become a Robin

Because he was killed by an unknown assassin in the first episode

For some reason I think riddler faked his death.

Is the first telltale game any good?

He got hit with a poison dart. Blood gushed from his mouth. Everyone says he's dead. We literally saw his frozen corpse.

I hope you all know that John's heart is gonna break when he finds out Bruce is a double agent. Then he will go full Joker.

Still wouldn't stop them from bring him back if they wanted. There's been way more contrived resurrections for dc.

But this is telltale, unless your name is Kenny or Snow White, you stay dead

Anyone think there's going to be a way to save John from going full Joker? I thought he was weird in the first series but he has stolen my heart and I don't want anything bad to happen to him.
>How many people's Alfred don't have the eyepatch?

There's the poison that stops your heart. Then he's on ice. He could thaw and pop right back up.

>There are people who didn't give up the mask for Alfred

No, John seems to be going on a destructive, violent path no matter what.

The only one getting corrupted by being nice and complacent to him is you.

I did give up the mask for Alfred and he doesn't have the patch.

I'm just doing it for the lulz.

Thats what he said. You give up the mask, Alfred doesnt get beat

It was good. The only thing I didn't like about it was Lady Arkham. As a main villain she was kind of lackluster.

Disgusting. You don't just pinky swear that there'll be no more secrets, only to then not say a word about being batman.

Harley is a toxic influence on John. We need to shut her down before she can further corrupt him

Ohhhhh. Also WHO THE FUCK DIDN'T GIVE UP THE MASK!?!?!?!

>Not saving Alfred

Shit tier Batman

So where does John get his clothes and food from?

>Mfw I only did that to make it easier for me to manipulate him

CLOWN THREEWAY IMMINENT

You bastard

The only correct way to play the story