Hillary Indictment Incoming

Have we started the fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JunkScience/status/793952450273312768
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Milloy
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow it's literally nothing

Literally who?

No, it was always burning, since the world's been turning.

Who?

(((sources)))

Wow it's nothing, Drumpf is finished

It's likely nothing.

>Steve Milloy
>Author. Statistician. Fmr SEC atty, coal exec & FOXNews columnist. Endorsed by smallpox hero, ed. Science Mag & prez @NASciences. Freedom, free mkts, ltd gov't.
interdasting

>sources

ahahahw ooooo yaaaayyy weeeeeeeee ahahahahah lalalala

The tweet is fake. Stop being so gullible.

Stop taking credit for this, just praise kek and enjoy the results

Its real.

twitter.com/JunkScience/status/793952450273312768

No it isn't, I just checked.

This guy was a Fox News commentator and is actually credible.

That being said, Trump is going to win either way. This will just be the delicious climax to the greatest election of all time.

LMAO ITS ACTUALLY LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING HAHAHAHA

lol

The real question is, who will be indicted? Huma?

WE DIDNT START THE FIRE!!!

>that 'butt'
Literally nothing.

Nice trips, though.

That's what everyone said the first time

The only question is how exactly these new emails change anything.

If they don't have any new information then Hillary won't be indited otherwise Comey would be forced to resign due to already hand waving the whole affair on the established criteria

Yes The fire rises

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Milloy

He's got a wikipedia page

meme magic cannot be defied

would spread and smell

Sounds like they know Trump is going to win, so they're going to push the indictment through so that Trump isn't forced to clean house when he takes office.

People are fighting for their jobs now. It's happening, gents.

i doubt it. even if the FBI recommends an indictment the DOJ will pull some shit out of their ass and refuse to prosecute.

our only hope is that people will see this garbage happening and not vote for shillary.

this. meme magick is now more difficult to be proven false.

HAHAHAHAHA AHAH HAHA HAHH HAH H AHA hA h HA HA haHA HAh ah aHA hA hA h Ah Ah Ah h Ah AhA hA HHA hAH HA hAH HA hAH HA hA hH H HA ha hA hHA HA hAhAH HA hA ha HHA hA HA H

I think I might be gay desu. The thought of that grosses me out.

buttholes r gross

Only if you promise to stop correcting my record ;>}

Holy crap.

I can honestly only imagine some guy in an "I'm with her" shirt crying hysterically screaming that as Shillary is lead away in cuffs.
>Reality is a harsh mistress

these people do not get "indicted", these people can do literally anything they want

Praise kek

100% fallguy. but it will hurt her

I've seen twinks with better asses

She's going down. And she's taking a whole lot down with her.

When you've got the whole of the FBI willingly working around the clock to compile the evidence you thought you deleted, you know you're fucked.

>t.virgin
>t.trap fapper

They said all this shit during the initial investigation. All it did is make the investigation look legitimate before giving Crooked a free pass.

This. It will be Huma or some such other underling. At least for now.

God, I hope you're right. I just feel like it will be Huma going down.

Can we please just indict her before the election? Is that even realistic? I feel Trump is going to win, but the slight possibility of President Kaine is still disturbing.

Untrue...

Saw Bret Baier telling Brit Hume live the indictment is likely from the Clinton Foundation investigation.. not the email one.

Probably her or Weiner.

Honestly don't think anyone has the balls to slap HRC herself with an indictment. At least not while the Dems control the White House.

>I just feel like it will be Huma going down.
She is sexy.

FBI better make an announcement tomorrow or Friday

Yep gay

Haha Good one

Dicks don't care.

>Internal polling says Trump winning
>Can't rig because all eyes on you & GOP in FL already launching an investigation
>"Indict Hillary"

I would not be fucking surprised, this would drum up heavy resentment for Trump because he didn't win it fairly & make 2020 an easy win

BRRRRAAAAPPPPPP

Dobbs just reported on this too.

but remember, a big part of this whole situation was how Kim hyped it up. to me what I still think happened is that the FBI was not going to indict, then they were informed that the emails would be publicly released. There only choice was to re open or be complicit in the corruption. That was my gut anyway

Probably bi desu. I like traps and women, I guess.

for huma??

or hilllary?

CUTE!

that fat kraut doesn't have a clue about anything

Say it again faggot

How big would the shitstorm be if Obama pardoned her?

I guess when you kill all your patsy's you end up taking the fall for something for once.

Except... FBI doesnt indict anyone. They investigate and hand it over to the DOJ. And the DOJ will either stall as long as they can, or charge her with a crime she can easily beat and she gets off.

lol, still at it proxybro

MMMOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDSSSS

Love that movie

It's literally nothing: The Thread

oh boy here we go

DELETE
DELETE
DELETE

THE FIRE RISES AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

i'm sick of this fat fuck, i want Trump to win, but this moron keeps shitposting from New Zealand, and has as much evidence and knowledge as you and me.

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

He is more a fin than a kraut

You are fucked up.

I TOLD YOU, HILLAHRY

I TOLD YOU TO JUST HAND OVER THE ELECTION

I'M COMING HILAHRY

Sure they don't but if they say 'indictments likely' that means something.

MODSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Fuck you for posting this shit

MODS

>CTR posting cp to 404 threads

dude get some help

Who are you voting for Proxybro?

Indictment you say?

Thank G-d

Let's hope Hillary, Bill and Huma, and Loretta Lynch all end up behind bars

W

Guys, check this out

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5aqvr4/this_is_the_secret_of_the_fbi_tweets_this_is_what/

Does this mean the FBI and the Obama DOJ are working in cohoots to indict a presidential candidate so that they can claim a "constitutional crisis" to delay/cancel the election - leaving Obama in office in the interim so they can "figure this all out."?

WHAT THE FUCK
MODS
MODS
MODS

Just 404 this shitty thread.

He would destroy his legacy