When did CN officially "die"?

When did CN officially "die"?

strawpoll.me/14069630

I say 2014 because Christina Miller took over then.

Other urls found in this thread:

boston.com/news/local-news/2017/01/31/looking-back-at-the-boston-mooninite-panic-10-years-later
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2007 was a low point but that's normal for any network/business. 2014 however, they fucking had successful products and shows and they STILL managed to fuck up and continue to fuck up. This isn't a result of them not having shows or them being desperate to keep up with the times. They have content, they just refuse to fucking show it. They won't even re-run Adventure Time, their original flagship show, because of God knows why anymore.

They have SO much content they could show, instead they put all their eggs in the TTGo! basket and then panic when the ratings start to drop. Then everyone pulls the excuse, "Yeah well TV is dying overall!" but those same people are flabbergasted why Loud House then soars in the ratings at the same time.

Modern CN is the only network that can fuck up a PPG reboot so bad that it ends up being the least watched their on their whole channel.

It died in 2007 with CN Live and Toonami cancellation but came back by about 2011 thanks to a new wave of quality programming. TTG killed it again in 2015 or so.

2004. 2007 was JUST and 2010-2014 was no golden age.

2008 is when it died beyond all repair and it hasn't gone back.

>Implying Miller is worse than Snyder
I rarely say this without irony but you are actually a retarded misogynist, or a best an underage fucking faggot.

2007 was the death of CN for anyone with forethought
2014 was the death of CN for those who need to be spoon fed.

>Adventure Time, their original flagship show

What fucking world do you live in

The fucking world where I'm not autistically literal and I clearly mean of the last decade, not ever in history.

>last decade
>original flagship

I don’t understand, how was I supposed to get that from this.

By not being so autistically literal and understanding not every little detail needs to be spelled out.

Most people know that Adventure Time is CN's flagship show of the 2010's era line-up and onward. Sorry you also thought I meant the 90's or some shit.

You don’t know what the word original means. Nobody would assume what you’re saying with the word “origional”

You were so far the only person who had a breakdown and didn't understand.

Everyone else seemed fine.

There is nothing autistically literal about knowing what words mean. You're super fjsldjfas user, don't be autistically literal, that jumble of letters means "fucking retarded"

But it is autistically literal to read the sentence and think I'm referring to the 90's rather than thinking "Oh, they used the wrong word".

In 2007 at least they still aired more than one show.

And you're a whiny baby backed bitch for needing to get up in arms that someone called you out for being retarded for a minor grammatical error on Sup Forums. It's all fair play dumbass.

>called you out for being retarded for a minor grammatical error on Sup Forums

>What fucking world do you live in

Yeah, right, "called out". Not "freaking out". Whatever makes you sleep at night.

>There is no option to vote that CN is fine and that OP is anostalgiafag

It's not fine if you air the same show over everything else

2014, especially late 2014 was when things just turned shit all around. I feel like everything since has been trying to scrape-by or hopefully escape the horror that is post-2014 reality.

2014 is when it seems like this "SJW vs alt right" crap really took hold and people began tearing each other apart over minuscule differences. Also that "post-ironic meme" garbage started around then.

2014 is the 2007 of the 2010s.

2002 was the last good year and anyone who disagrees is underage.

IT'S A BOMB

I'd say 2004. 2004 was arguably the best year in CN's history. Even though this was the year when the network changed its logo, it still managed to maintain a great year of programming with shows like Foster's season 1, peak Billy & mandy, peak KND, Duck Dogers, Megas XLR, and Star Wars: Clone Wars.

It was the overlap between the best of the best of the 90s cartoons dwindling out/still getting reruns and the best of the early 2000s, before the mediocre stuff they pushed from 2005-2009 like Camp Lazlo, My Gym Partner's a Monkey, and Squirrel Boy poisoned the well.

>the only way I can cope with insults on the internet is imagining that the other person is chimping out on the keyboard while typing them
Lol

>air the same shows
FTFY

I don't know I haven't watched it since 2011

2014 easily and it's only downhill from here

When the Mooninite Bomb Scare occurred and a major CN leader stepped down. They've been off-course ever since.

boston.com/news/local-news/2017/01/31/looking-back-at-the-boston-mooninite-panic-10-years-later

dude, its a freakin' light

2007. ANYONE saying it's after is a fan of Adventure Time. And that shows is the prime example of CN being fucking dead.

If you don't think it went through a death spiral (from which it never recovered) starting in 05 you likely aren't old enough to remember original CN. Literally only children think it made it any further.

I wish this place wasn't so infested with insufferable fucking kiddies.

Cartoons are for actual kids, not man-children.

This has nothing to do with my post. Also, why are you here then? Sup Forums isn't for children.

user, it's okay to just admit you're a youngfag who tried to act knowledgeable.

You couldn't have meant "of the last decade" by using the work "original". You misspoke. Stop proving your juvenility.

Also false.

2007 ended the classic era, Flapjack and Chowder were good leftovers and the final nail in the coffin was AT.

2007 was the first death
2010 was the zombie corpse rising from the grave, desperately seeking a way to return to mortality
2014 was the zombie corpse being shot in the head