So Sup Forums what will the world look like when every white person is gone?

Heaven on earth? Any melanin enriched individuals care to hypothesize?

>jon hochschartner

But Link isn't white

he's Hyrulean. :>)

(((Salon)))

>Gamergate

It'll look like every other place on earth where there are no white people. Shitty, dirty, disorganized.

Since when did Japs give a shit what other people think about their games? It wont change shit.

Think Detroit/Zimbabwe but on steroids, plus unforgiving asians who has no such burden of white guilt unleashing their might against the lower subhumans. Think the chinese are bad? Think again when whitey is gone.

Nope, these cunts aren't taking Zelda away from me.

Shit

wtf i hate LoZ now.

Someone on Sup Forums linked a theory about the makers of Zelda being redpilled, and how gannondorf is the jew lusting for world domination(he comes from the desert like they do)

>I don't like
>all books need to be rewritten and censored to appeal to me

Nobody would ever be taken seriously saying this, why are video games different? Don't like the game? Play something else.

good.

pol needs to make vidyas like this. completely subtle pol themes hidden within classic ones;

Racism and classism will still exist, North American blacks will discriminate against other blacks in South America, Caribbean and Africa, the most racism coming from the Chinese and Indians. Those two aforementioned races being remotely cohesive economically and culturally will become the dominant ethnic race. Essentially how the world was before "white" people in the Western sphere become benevolent. However I have no idea what becomes of the Hispanics and indigenous but it doesn't bode well either way.

>(((SCHART)))

good post user. well articulated.

Academics do make such arguments about novels though. In fact, they argue both that minorities are underrepresented in novels, and that white people shouldn't write minority characters because whites can't understand what it's like not to be white.

And like I said, nobody takes them seriously.

France

Salon does, which is what you're replying to.

This is probably the main reason why Nintendo no longer give review copies to this type of sites.