Let's have one of these

Let's have one of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NrlzfKILNZE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaredy_Squirrel_(TV_series)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stunt_Dawgs
youtube.com/watch?v=D0Up9xzROlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6e45g9wj6vw
dailymotion.com/video/x4i73yh
youtube.com/watch?v=wGhZegXEj3U
veoh.com/watch/v21048478PhCkZ8Ns
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was some "teens trapped in another world" story with the kids trying to get back to their own world I guess?

The only specific episode I remember is them trying to get home via a wish-granting Sphinx l, but the sphinx's temple is full of booby traps and most of the cast are in danger when the nerd of the group solves the Sphinx's riddle, and he phrases his wish as "I wish we were safe at home."

And the Sphinx decides to be a huge prick and just magics the kids out of the traps because "safe" and "at home" are two wishes and he granted the first one

So there's a squirrel or something and they're in a woodland urban area. He like lives in a tree apartment and there's a river-street thing in front of it with wooden water-cars. And he has an friend. And one of them is obnoxious and the other is gullible or maybe both were both? And it was terrible. And it aired on CN at like 7AM I want to say.... 2007-ish?

a family of long necked aliens who come to earth and hide their necks using turtleneck sweaters.

I'm pretty sure it was an 80's Japanese anime that was translated, kind of looked like Sherlock Hound but not with anthro characters.

I think it revolved around a kid and his car, almost positive the car was alive in some capacity and the antagonist would try to steal it from the kid every episode. Only episode I remember involved them going past a Sphinx and it recited the famous "Four legs, two legs, three legs" riddle before it would let them pass.

This two aren't cartoons but games.

One is where you use magic and you can change colors.

The other is Chinese guy who goes to prison with a blue guy.

>Descrive it as badly as you can, other anons will give you the name.
>as badly as you can

Why would I do that?

Anyhow, I remember it was about a kid who could see spirits or something, one of the recurring villains was this dead guy that was mourning the death of his wife (who wasn't a ghost), at some point he becomes alive but he can't get over her dead wife (I could be remembering this wrong, but I think there was a part in an episode where the boy and his friend see the guy crying or something and she tells the kid that since she can see him now, maybe the kid's power to see ghosts was rubbing off on her, but the kid tells her that she can see him because he's now a human)

There were 2 types of spirits, dark spirits (the antagonists) and light spirits (good ghosts, the kids grandpa and grandma were this)

Also there was a wise talking dog I think, unless I'm confusing this with Jake Long and Juniper Lee

Bumpety Boo?

youtube.com/watch?v=NrlzfKILNZE

Squirrel boy?

A show with this young chinese girl who had monkey(or some other small animal companion) and a grandpa who spoke simple chinese words to help teach kids to speak chinese i.e. Dora the Explorer. I remember that she counted apples in chinese and said colors in chinese, and it aired on either Nick Jr. or PBS Kids.

Spellcasting 101?

It might've been en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaredy_Squirrel_(TV_series)

Ni Hao Kai-Lan

Aw shit son, that's it.

I've looked before, no wonder I never found it with a name like that.

Ni Hao, Kai-Lan I think

No, Squirrel Boy was a normal dorky suburban kid with a sassy talking Squirrel pet. This was all-animal, urban woodland, even more poorly animated. It was like some kind of Canadian Squirrel Boy knock-off or something.

Orange circle character is always angry

Show from the early 90s that starred humans who would do extreme stunts or drive monster trucks or something. Was like an ineptly made slapstick action comedy. Had a male and a female lead. I remember from one of the commercials the male lead said, "so if you like ___ and ___, and people in purple spandex, watch our show".

May have been on Fox, but may just as well have been syndicated.

That's the one.

A Canadian show(or at least it aired ib canada) two guys help a turtle/platapus/bird lay eggs in a beach

Boy begins his adventure by fisting a robot.

Thats literally all I remember besides the word Eon or Iron, can't remember which.

Late 90's-early 00's. Pretty sure it was a cgi show about 3 or so rover type robots that traveled the solar system/galaxy doing various sciencey type stuff.

Not really old, and not really an animated series or movie, but an animated music video.
It was kinda animated in a 2d "disney" style and the song like an old european song (swedish I think?). The song (and the video) was about a girl falling in love with a married man and how she dreams being his wife.

This? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eon_Kid

It was actually both called Eon Kid AND Iron Kid.

I have a distinct memory, from when I was in elementary school, of a cartoon VHS that our class had to watch where Spider-Man teaches kids about Stranger Danger. It was like 25 minutes long and had the look of being cheaply animated in the late 80s or early 90s.

I can't find a whiff of this tape anywhere online.

Animated adult comedy that aired late at night, I stayed up and watched a couple times without my parents knowing

It was a series of one off stories from some kid's life, but the one I remember is:

Protag kid has a crush on a waitress, and one of the older boys from his school teaches him how to undress her in his mind's eye and vizualize jer naked

At first the kid can't figure it out, but once he finally succeeds he can't turn it off and starts seeing everyone naked, including his friends, random dudes on the street, etc and runs all the way home with his eyes closed. I think he learns how to turn it off from his dad?

Treasure Island with furries.

I think I just answered my own question by searching. It was called Stunt Dawgs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stunt_Dawgs

It was a Russian cartoon movie I think. It was a little boy on a round planet small planet, like the size of Mario Galaxy planets and I think there was a giant tree on the planet. And some old guy with a big long beard.

And I think there was a gag at some point where the boy thought he was going to grow up like the old man and get a big beard and he imagined himself with a giant beard and tree branches and birds were sticking out of .

Kidd Video.

The Pink Sphinx is the episode in question.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0Up9xzROlQ

Have some Glitter since that's the reason I remembered it.

Sounds like Stunt Dawgs.

youtube.com/watch?v=6e45g9wj6vw

The Adventures of Treasure Island.

This was an old short from the 40s some dude had died, and he was in heaven, and talking to St. Peter, but like he spoke using slang so we saw it through what the Saint pictured, and it started with something like "I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth." and then said "I grew up over night." and these visuals were hilarious, i think it was a Tex Avery cartoon

Wait, LEGENDS of Treasure Island. Not Adventures.

"Symphony in slang"

Symphony in Slang from 1951.

dailymotion.com/video/x4i73yh

90s cartoon I think with a young girl and a mean older sister. I think there was a bit where the older sister had a tattoo on her butt.

I remember that. The guy said, "how's tricks?" at the beginning and it made me say that now and then. I remember I had this friend who heard me say "how's tricks" and I think he thought I was saying "how's Trix", the cereal, and he was so confused as to what the hell I was talking about

It was a show about alien hunters who operated out of a gas station?

a show from the early to mid 2000s about several ghost having misadventures. episodes were only a few minutes long. the color sceme was almost entirely black and white with maybe some yellow, and it had a shakie line look similar to ed edd and eddy. it aired around Halloween and it might have been Canadian

Little Ghosts. It was British, I think.

An 80's cartoon that was like Captain N, but with more obscure videogames.

Someone help this man I wanna know what the show is

thats it! thanks dude

Some rich thief but he never actually stole anything, it was some group of mustache twirlers instead. Some kind of weird pseudo future.

Power Team?

Night Hood,
It was an adaption of Lupin

Bureau of Alien Detectors

On some of these, it would help to know what country you saw it in.

waltermelon

>Power Team?

That's the one.

There was a guy that looked like an edgelord but was the funny guy, a pizza oracle, a rap theme, and everything was thunderbirds puppets.

How about a damn timeframe? Nobody knows how old you are.

There was a dog that talked but didn't want anyone to know it could talk.

I think it was an animated short, maybe part of a bigger movie, but it was about this advanced civilization that discover that they are actually a dream of a sleeping man, and he's about to wake up.

Some sort of 80s anime, had a kid that washed up on a beach, he had a sword with him too, and was recovered buy a pair of kids and taken to some sort of ragtag kid only Hideout, I think there were furries too, I don't remember what else happened aside from the police eventually showing up and arresting all the furries and children

There were these three circus performers, they spoke either french of some form of simlish. A big russian looking guy, a small almost mouse or puppety looking on who was usually the butt monkey, and the "leader". I am pretty sure they were shorts and not actually a show.

That might be it; honestly I only remember the gas station secret base because I had a toy of it

Corneil and Bernie

Treasure planet

fuck, meant to reply to

Some show about a Filipino kid and his weird half robot barely understandable rodent. A
He lived with an orange looking guy who wore a black tank top and bling, and I think his relative came to live with them.

The small planet with a giant tree part sounds like it was an adaptation of The Little Prince.

Batman The Animated Series

This show was early 3d animated and for kids; I only remember seeing it really early in the morning maybe on the same station that aired Hi-5. It was about little Weebl and Bob looking things that rescue other things in trouble.

The first thing that comes to mind is The Little Prince. It's had lots, and lots, and lots of adaptions over the years.

The Amazing Adrenalini Brothers

There were these woodland creatures (beavers? squirrels?) that lived in a cabin/farm. It was a family, with a grandpa/father, mother, and a couple of kids. Then the dad would tell stories, and it would cut to the story taking place. It was maybe 90s, but I'm not sure.

Papa Beaver's Storytime.

>a family of long necked aliens who come to earth and hide their necks using turtleneck sweaters.
Coneheads?

IT'S

Some "superhero" type of cartoon. It had some anamorphic rocks living among humans and they save them.

A adaptation of Alice in through the looking glass, no Alice in Wonderland stuff was included to my knowledge, it was a short film that might be Japanese.

Rick Moranis got a pair of glasses with windshield wipers from a bunch of monsters.

So there was this show that I either only saw one episode of as a kid or was a cheese-induced fever dream.

The premise of this show was that there was this villain who was...like, his head was replaced with an apple, I'm pretty sure the theme song said he "got the disease", or something? And I think the bad guys head was like a rotten, wizened chewed-up apple. Kinda freaky looking.

And I'm sure he was like doing mad scientist things because the one thing I remember from the episode was there was a bunch of small things getting big. Like there was a part of the episode where a fly gets like dog-sized and everyone's freaking out and the kids have the brilliant idea to make the fly even bigger (I don't know how the got the embiggening-McGuffin), so big that the fly's wings couldn't carry it.

Please guys, tell me this was an actual show.

Two or three farmers who eat gummy bears and know a lot about Ph levels.

So like there were these sports guys and they played sports of some kind and then some kind of event happened with ecto-cooler and then they got really fucked up but instead of going to the hospital they decided to continue to play sports.

teenagers dressed like birds and shit

I FORGOT THIS EXISTED!

It was princesses and magicians and shit, each with an animal buddy and a different magical gem

>One is where you use magic and you can change colors.
Loom

Gravedale High.

youtube.com/watch?v=wGhZegXEj3U

oh wait you mean Gatchaman? Or Silverhawks?

Gravedale high

holy shit, thats it I think. Nice job user.

Sounds like wicked!

The various Gatchaman shows could also be going by G-Force, Battle of the Planets, or Eagle Riders.

3d animated show on cartoon network, I wanna say 8-10 years ago. Was about a team in that patrolled in a battle airship. The only characters I remember was the red haired leader and some blue haired tan/african chick.

There was this European cartoon from the 90s (I think) where everyone is an anthropomorphic vegetable. The main character has a bell pepper for a head and his gf was a tomato with a blonde ponytail.

Storm Hawks?

There was this show on nicktoons, it was animated like robot chicken, it used stop motion toys and shit. I can't remember the name and it's been bugging me for years.

I think the main character was literally just a red ball. I think it was CGI.

I also vaguely remember it being on HBO, but that can't possibly be right.

Good luck.

The show had this weird anime-ish style from what I remember. Their were two main chicks one looked goth or punk with blue hair and the other one had pink hair. I think they also play music or some shit and other wacky shenanigans.

HiHi Puffy AmiYumi

Think the Magic School Bus where instead of a bus, it's a whole school that could transform. It could be a jungle filled with dinosaur for example. The only episode I remember for sure was one where the main kids had become superheroes with abilities that had to do with school; the main kid had blackboard brushes on his fists, the nerdy kid had some chemicals, etc.
I also believe it was the antagonist(s) that had the control of those transformations, who may or may not have been the principal/a teacher.

Must have been late 90's early 2000's.

RollBots?

veoh.com/watch/v21048478PhCkZ8Ns

This is a cartoon about four teenager ghost and demon hunters, two girls and two boys.

They all but one girl have powers, they have a shapeshifter, a guy with telekinesis and a girl with telepathy.

They were sometimes accompanied by a little and wacky pink demon

Flying Rhino Junior High

No, much older than that. Would've been early 00's, possibly even late 90's.

oh man, I remember corneil and bernie.