What's the end game for humanity, Sup Forums? Do we race mix into an amalgamated hybrid...

What's the end game for humanity, Sup Forums? Do we race mix into an amalgamated hybrid? Does one race rise above all others and eliminate the rest? Do we embrace genetic engineering and create super-humans that force naturals out of the gene pool? Do we submit to subhumans and destroy ourselves? Or something else entirely?

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-why-the-technological-system-will-destroy-itself
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self-induced extinction is the most likely outcome.

China wins by not allowing immigration, high-IQ, genetic engineering and huge population.

There is no "end game", kek. The ride goes on forever.

To separate the spanish man from the mestizo

End the word "Hispanic"

>What's the end game for humanity, Sup Forums?
We have none

So no change? White/black/brown/yellow/red/whatever will always exist and always at odds with one another?

>Does one race rise above all others and eliminate the rest?

This

Its the only way this planet survives.

The browns just breed.

>White/black/brown/yellow/red/whatever will always exist and always at odds with one another?
Till we all become extinct yes

Muslim faith will become the most common in the world and the white race will cease to exist other than in small patches in rural areas, constantly under threat as White farmers are now in South Africa, but worse.

However eventually the Chinks will pull it back and win.

I have no real objection to this as it seems to be the pattern we've been following since the dawn of man.

However, seeing as now that we are more connected as a species than ever -- thanks to technology -- I was curious if this new inter-relation to one another would affect the course of human development.

Ultimately, which is more likely: human nature and Darwinism, or technological development and human ambition (which I guess is also human nature, just a more specific attribute thereof)?

There is no endgame. Only blood, tears and destruction, that may break, but won't destroy humanity. You may think your ride ends when you die, but if reincarnation is real, then life is indeed a never ending ride.

> Do we race mix into an amalgamated hybrid?
This lead to what you can see in Brazil : humanity devolve into barely better than pre-colonization Africa, end of Manking dreams.
It's also the Jews end-game, they bet on their ability to easily control of brazilianmanity while staying "pure" at the top.

China may be the last hope of future glory for mankind, as they seem to not be biting into this plan (then again, the Japanese didn't seem too until recently).
In the event of the jews being gassed before they can devolve the rest of making into brazilian, the end game is
> mastery of science
> find a way to cheat with light speed
> colonize universe
Step 2 might be impossible even with all the knowledge in the world, in which case we will just colonize the closest system and call it a day.

Endgame is we become the Combine.

You should have greentexted or put spoilers in the image name, leaf

The anti-racism meme is about 50 year sold. It's going to end soon.

>Japanese didn't seem too until recently
AFAIK they still don't allow immigration.

how fucking old is the game at this point m8

I just wanted (you) to reply, leaf

HOT

DICKINGS

The future is now

if I had to hand it over to anyone

itd be the chinks

at least they arent rioting monkeys or muslims

Nah, when muzzies run up against the amish, they'll finally abandon their beliefs about nonviolence. The Amish will win.

Chinks will ruin whatever they touch.

the visitors they call "greys" are the result of racial homogenization, they're not aliens, they're from our future, everyone knows this.

Nah, they're just soulless autistic demons. All shitskins are awful. I'd rather Whitey unleashed smallpox and the bubonic plague on the Earth as a last fuck you just before we are extinguished.

you've had 9 fucking years to play it yourself

HICKORY SMOKED HORSE BUTTHOLES

[spoiler]FROM A CUP[/spoiler]

desu a giant multi-cultural thing is impossible to avoid. The thing is that globalists want to rush it as fast as possible to try to control it. Even if purists try to exist, it'll happen eventually. It's not that bad of a thing. We'll all integrate over hundreds of years instead of a few decades, and that's fine. Eventually all of our best genes will combine and we'll become super-human, which will by then be human. But this is thousands of years from now.

You can't just mix whites, blacks, asians, etc and say and expect the best. It'll happen gradually, naturally, as long as people act normal. And by then we'll be going around and colonizing our solar system.

This is what fucking globalist shits don't realize, that this is going to naturally happen, and it'll be ok because people will naturally only take only the good portions. They're just trying to mush us all together like shitty fucking play-dough and make some retarded brown turd ball that'll just harden out in a minute and accomplish nothing but destroy itself.

Genetic engineering+mixing.

This
Ask about Pence

>desu a giant multi-cultural thing is impossible to avoid. The thing is that globalists want to rush it as fast as possible to try to control it. Even if purists try to exist, it'll happen eventually. It's not that bad of a thing. We'll all integrate over hundreds of years instead of a few decades, and that's fine. Eventually all of our best genes will combine and we'll become super-human
You are actually retarded.

Genetically/Eugenically engineered superhumans.

Star Trek's Space Seed episode

>will Indians ever poo in loo?

Eugenics is shit because every generation/society thinks its idea of 'perfection' is the best.

>mix with billions of mud people
>cranial volume and cognitive capacity increases

write a long winded post right now to argue me over the internet. Come one you swede fuck, I'm drunk, rowdy, and ready for action.

You fucking side ways crossed snowed in somalian cock sucking piece of shit I fucking dare you to reply to this post.

once we get back to true natural selection and start killing/sterilizing the weak/unintelligent, it's a long time in the future dude

Don't fucking give this troglodye the benefit of even identifying him as a race. Through the decades that sweden's been fucked he's probably some piece of shit mutt from his mom's nigger dick smashed out cunt, and her to her mother before him.

I bet from the constant fingolians who swarm through their natural border that all swedes are probably some mongolian tainted flat faced faggots. At least with the chance of importing nothing but allahu ackbars and africanoids you'd probably naturally homoginze in a century so you can have even the BENEFIT of claming some proper ethnicity.

FUCK YOU YOU PISS STAINED CROSS SHIT. IHOPE TO FUCKING CHRIST THAT HILLARY GETS ELECTED SIX DAYS FROM NOW SO SHE ENACTS A WAR ALONG WITH NATO WITH RUSSIA SO IVAN B-LINES IT FOR YOUR DICK SHAPED SUB-CONTINENT AND PUTS YOU SIX FEED INTO THE GROUND.

THE WROLD IS WORTH BURNING IN NUCLEAR FIRE AS LONG AS YOU DIE ITH IT.

Many races melded in Brazil, they did not come out better for it.

brazil happened too fast, and at an age when everyone would be retarded if beaten off the path. Hell there's even a pretty decent racial divide within Brazil as is, but I respect where your argument is coming from, because you are still not wrong.

Also I apologize for this post I'm just in a bad spot, but that, and nothing I intake, is an excuse for me to act like this.

>endgame
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

>Options to get there (pick one):
Singularity
Communism

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/ted-kaczynski-why-the-technological-system-will-destroy-itself

>If, with the help of his Marxist creed, the Jew is victorious over the other peoples of the world, his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and this planet will, as it did thousands of years ago, move through the ether devoid of men. -t. Hitler

>brazil happened too fast, and at an age when everyone would be retarded if beaten off the path.
But Brazil has an average IQ of 87 due to mixing. If they want to get smarter people with IQs > 87 would have to have more children than people with an IQ < 87. I bet this is not happening.

The second coming of Christ, but not before a great tribulation where many will suffer. I am not a righteous man so if it happens in my lifetime I must get through it to prove my worthiness unto god. If not I face eternal fire just like most everyone else, for we all fall short of the glory of God.

It'll dilute eventually among the global populace. There are even cultural differences that you have to take into consideration that'll be properly assimilated. You can't really assume that a whole bunch of natives just took everything colonial Portuguese brought. It's ok though man, I still think race mixing is wrong too though, because desu it's mostly just fetishistic garbage.

That's not how it works. To increase the IQ of a population the upper half must get more children than the other half. This is not happening anywhere(haven't checked all population for every country though), and definitely not in Brazil.

What does the rate at which miscegenation happens matter? Mixing will only dilute the best of whatever race has to offer. Is it not the best option to make sure the races DON'T mix, no matter what, so they can best actualize the possibilities inherent to themselves?

I think the White race has something inherent to it which is best left preserved on the face of this Earth. Yes Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians are high IQ races, but they both lack the morality and the creative genius of the White race if you ask me.

Humanity itself may be augmented with technology or genetic engineering, but I really don't think the results will be good without Whites helping to create that technology.

tl;dr: Secure your existence or let the world plunge into an irreversible darkness.

What do you want me to say? It'll happen eventually. Even if by nature people of mixed blood, and naturally lower races have lower IQ's, you can still nurture them to become better people. This is where my belief that people need to assimilate properly to better aspects of foreign cultures come from.

However, what's happening is the reverse. We're assimilating downwards instead of upwards. Lower sects of people need to accept a higher standard of living and work towards it, we shouldn't accept lower standards of living and dumb ourselves down to be tolerant. This is from obvious globalist propaganda and influence behind this. Taking the united states for example, before the civil rights movement, blacks were becoming well integrated within the U.S.A as productive citizens. This is because of the whole push, which is seen as racist, to "get good or get out."

However, I just took like six swigs of this rum and I can already tell I'm about to shit post heavily, so I'll let you just have this argument between us Sweden.

Transhumanism eventually
Human life is boring as fuck now.

choice digits.

The gods always need whoshipers . We would get lonely without people to look down on and manipulate

Transhumance is the mark of the beast

It's the same "end game" for all life. Evolve to create tools and influence reality. Understand the rules of said reality. Create machines to change the rules. Repeat.

Advance our technology into a point in which we can transcend this universe and move about the multiverse at will.

You can already do that through Jesus Christ.

(You)
Fuck off

AI.

All this bickering over politics, religion, race, the environment, and so on will mean nothing in the end.

The machines are coming.