Will it be good?

Will it be good?

Close enough

Fucking pathetic attempt at a witty first post Reddit screencap. Actually contribute to the discussion or get the fuck out of this thread, and this website, forever.

>I am the protector of this board's purity
Pic related, it's you and your virginity

I like the left one better

it still looks but but it has a soul

Epic diss, screencapped and uploaded to r/Sup Forums for those sweet upvotes.

Looks generic as fuck so probably not

>this mad and autistic
Easy there, scamp

What do you think of the upcoming animated series, "Close Enough", by JG Quintel? Do you think the departure from Reguar Show into something more "mature" is an advisable move? What do you think of the RS pilot and trailer?

>when you can't downvote like on Reddit so you have to type out a post telling someone else that you didn't like their post

>when you're so assmad and autistic that you think everyone is out for (You)s and votes

Wish they kept the chin.

Hard downvote bro. Yeah sorry, not feeling it on this one, gonna have to give ya a down thumby. Not really in line with reddiquete, is it? Yeah gonna take a hard pass on this. Isn't this against community guidelines? Mods, please lock this thread, the bigotry is out of hand. Lot of white nonsense up in this, mods please send these drumpfkins back to their safe space. No... just... just no.

the trailer looks awful but it's tough to tell the exact tone they're going for.

my guess is that the RS comedy style won't translate well to a more "grounded" story. but I wasn't a big RS fan to begin with.

@95778051
You dont even deserve a (you)

@95778064
And you think (((you))) do? Fuck off already.

Way to sperg out over nothing autist

95778160 (You)
There you go, skippy. Might not be the real deal, but at least it'll satisfy that 'tism of yours

You did the same thing as him, so take your own advice or go fuck off

>Bitches about people not contributing to the thread
>Immediately goes on to not contribute to the thread in any meaningful way
Guess you should leave then.

Well this thread went autistic fast

calm down faggot

It'll be ok. With Regular Show part of the charm came from the writing having to work around the restrictions placed on it since the show aired on a kid's channel. Hopefully Close Enough doesn't take the easy way out, if that makes sense

Aaaand, blown the fuck out!

You guys suck

Fpbp

w-what did i miss?

Even as the guy that held on to RS in the end and was the last guy making threads, I'm more concerned than interested, it looks like an ABC sitcom but animated

What happened?

Not much.

A guy that must've missed the other 20 times someone made a title drop gag in these threads.