5 more days

kys

>5 days until a Trump presidency

>5 days and 4 years of Trump dick riding

Well hill shill, just because you are too homophobic to fuck Donald Trump doesnt mean all of us are.

I am ready to savor the butthurt.

Especially bernie bros who thought they were hot shit.

Drumpf is going down, losers.

>Well hill shill
i'm not voting.

>doesnt mean all of us are.
that's gay as fuck, son.

I'm calling the cops, that is a direct threat against me over the internet using violent imagery and hate symbols.

I almost feel sorry for your weak memes...

Are you not willing to bend over and take the potus in your boi puss puss, then return the favor? Fucking homophobic scum

I never realized pol became so gay

Are you gonna have new OC or just keep posting the same hilpepe?

you just outed yourself

I've been silently hoping trump wins, and the rest of the world starts to swing back from this leftist nightmare, but I'm worried that after this election, the left is going to start getting even crazier.

>trump wins
Do you think the left will realize after a year that the world didn't end, and we're all gonna make it, or do you think the pendulum will swing even farther left the next time?

>Trump loses
Left has power, and has finally seen that a lot of people are actually sick of left. Proceeds to use power to ensure something like the trump campaign never happens again.

Leaf, you're are naive.

>Left wins
The plan continues.

>Trump wins
Panic, accelerate the plans, possible major, permanent happening before inauguration.

They may destroy everything before Trump can take power.

>Panic, accelerate the plans, possible major, permanent happening before inauguration.
that seems fun.

I have been the opposite of silent actually

I remember a month ago I was in a restaurant with my brother who preferred bernie and we got into political talk and I started talking about how great Trump is and he wasn't a racist and wanted to bring in jobs and give strong border protection etc... and everyone on the tables around me were just giving me glares but I couldn't give a fuck to be honest

The ride never ends.

>select images of train stations

I doubt it would be, well unless you had a good gun, extended mags and enough bullets to take on an army of degenerate lefties and niggers then it might be alright but (from what I have seen) the left are fucking scary when they come in flash mobs

I'm a witness
I saw the whole thing

>white faggots chimp out an kill everyone if they don;t get what they want

Australia, Americans of the Far East.

>implying we all arent part of the army of lefties
You are one of the few thats not in on the joke