Green Arrow #32 Storytime

GOTHAM RESISTANCE FINALE

After dealing with a hellish maze by Riddler, enduring the coldest enter by Freeze and the wildest jungle by Ivy, the Gotham Resistance is yet to face their greatest challenge: The Batman Who Laughs

How will Damian, Nightwing, Harley and Green Arrow face this monster from the Dark Multiverse? Well read and find out!

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2017/10/03/speculation-batman-who-laughs-jokerised/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump ty op

Thanks for the bump, man

That was it for the Gotham Resistance arc. The story continues on:

Metal
Dark Knights One-shots
Justice League vs Dark Knights

See you then!

If you ask Stjepan Sejic for the textless version of the regular covers he made on the entire Gotham Resistance arc and refuses regardless of reason, he's doing a disservice.

Thanks for the storytime OP!!

>change the frequency of enough people

this is stupid but I love it

Weren't Barbara and Dinah supposed to be in this? What happened?

The art gets nicer with every issue

God Ferreyra is such a fucking fantastic artist. The panels being cards was pretty clever

I haven't read Gotham Resistance yet but should I? I'm really gassed on Gotham that's why I didn't pick up the TT issue, does it affect the Metal Storyline? Some Anons told me a few weeks ago Gotham Resistance is a stand alone.

>Junji Ito's Gyo

Ah I wondered why Percy's dialogue seemed better, now I see Williamson helped him out
Thanks OP
Fuck the haters, this is a great event, and I can't wait until the heroes kick the Dark Knights' asses

BRUTAL

wait. Riddler is first ring, freeze 2nd, ivy 3rd and bane 6th? Who's 4 and 5?

This trope is getting old

Ivy 4th, Mad Hatter 5th
You likely missed last weeks issue in Suicide Squad. Which is okay, it was by far the worst one, even with that art.

He really needs to get a scripter. DCS biggest problems between Orlando, Percy and Giffen are the dialogue

Oh you had Ivy already.
I don't know then.

When are my bois Fate and Plas getting in the action

I read SS. Was Hatter a ring-owner? We just got one panel of him, but okay. We're still missing one ring, anyone got any ideas?

>old friend

we'll surely get JSA soon, r-right guys?

it might have been Firefly because he was shown with a card earlier, but must have been omitted

Thank you, user.

I think he was the manbat in the headgear in
the suicide squad tie-in.

>Bane created a world where everyone lifts

Its a perfect world.

>so many bats to break
kek

bump

It takes place between #2 and #3 of Metal. You don't really need Metal to read this, and you don't need this to read Metal, but both are pretty great, so I'd recommend it. Truthfully, I only liked the Nightwing issue a lot, the other issues were fun to read but didn't meet the expectations I had for it.

Ollie and Damian yep Damian's picked up another dad he collects them like his father collects orphans.

Kek. Kids gotta have hobbies.

I was hoping Penguin would actually do something (given this premise is about the greatest Batman villains warping the city) instead of just another cameo.
Oh well.

9th metal can kill the dark multiverse creatures.

>Spine breaking urges intensify

That finger is unsettling

No Killing!

Jesus fuck

This art is so bad that I can't tell which Robin's which.

evil's not an emotion, raven

Enjoyed these tie ins, which is a first for me, usually I can't stand them.

>disliking Ferreyra
Never have I seen such bad taste

theres a theory that bleeding cool made that might explain Batman who laughs bleedingcool.com/2017/10/03/speculation-batman-who-laughs-jokerised/

BUMPAN TO READ

Same for me. I usually loathe excessive tie-ins, but these are actually building on each other and adding to the plot. Plus they're only taking one issue of each series they're in, which is cool of DC. Once I read an All-New X-Men trade that jumped through three crossover issues without batting an eye.

HOL UP

This entire fucking event feels like an attempt at creating a plot for a new Batman game, including level design and bosses.

>"Man I fucking hate this level. Stupid game."

Rich stop linking your shitty site.

>This entire fucking event
>(Batwank + Edginess Engine 9000) * 7
>Completely scarring entire characters for life
>"lol everything is canon" "Dark Multiverse where every story is a bad end" "HERE'S A BLEEDINGCOOL SPECULATION ARTICLE GUYZ"

And when's the dickgirl artist coming back?

>jacked Scarface acting independently of Wesker
this raises several questions

Yes. Give Waller a ring. That way shit would get done.

you might just be clinically retarded, then

more sjw crap?
no thanks

it basically reveals the Dark Knights' plan

Read the fucking book retard.

Yeah, it's not SJW crap.

It's Batwank and edgy event crap. But NOT SJW-related.

Just really fucking stupid, like someone's writing the plot for a spiritual follower to the Arkham Asylum games. It shits on so much that Rebirth tried to build on, and for what? Shock value? Writers having issues in their life they need to work out?

I think whoever came up with Metal has a drinking problem, probably some abuse in their life as well.

Scott Snyder is just a hack trying to make new toys, I doubt there's any deep-seated psychological reasoning

This is Kent Nelson Fate right?

I really want to see Ollie killing at least one of the Dark Knights, he deserves.

At least when Cereal Dork tries to go full crazy fanboy on an event it ends a bit brighter and on a more fun note.

I'm not sure how the fuck this event is supposed to end and how it's supposed to influence the stories coming after it.

Snyder is a fucking hack.

>a world where everyone is a big guy

we'll get The Terrifics out of it, at least

It should be, but it would be cool if ended up being Hector (since his son is in the main event)

Not worth it for me, sorry.

That finger really freaked me out on the page turn.

Nth Metal kills everything. You'd think Hawkman would be kicking more ass.

Goddamn do I love Percy writing Damian (he’s the best part of Teen Titans by far). Green Arrow and Batman/Robin and Emiko four issue team-up arc when?

Never because DC doesn't want your happiness.

>Damian thinks he’a a better archer than Ollie

I mean, it’s a good thing that the kid has confidence in himself, but...

no clue

>empty of all emotions except evil!

I love this event so much you guys.

I’m glad that Ollie is using a recurve again, but, and I know hip quivers are more convenient, but it’s weird to see him without a back quiver.

Why the fuck is Raven in a hamster ball on the back of a Mad Max ripoff car. Where the fuck is she in every other fucking page following this.

Why is Snyder such a fucking hack, holy shit I hope he trips down a staircase.

Snyder didn't write this

Who cares? It’s a cool visual that’s keeping in the style of the event. Take the stick out your ass.

I bet you're one of those faggots that uses "Fun" to defend any absurd shit writing that happens to tingle your childhood nostalgia.

>It's a cool visual
it actively brings down the cool factor of the Gimpmobile

Stick. Out. Of. Ass.

I bet you don’t like the Homer either. Heretic.

She was captured in an early tie in.

He would be of he wasn't as dead as he is.
He IS still dead, right?