Celebrities and the Election

I keep seeing celebrities come out saying "I will leave the US if Trump is elected.".
I just thought to myself, what if they are serious? What if the Clinton's have dirt on some of these celebs?
We have heard the unconfirmed reports of a pedo ring in DC operated by the Clinton's. There have been reports of child actors being abused in Hollywood for years.
What if Hollywood is involved in the pedo ring?

>what if

Who ate who out?

>What if Hollywood is involved in the pedo ring?
Who's the obese dude from Nickelodeon whose pedophilia is an open secret?

Danielle Schneider

I thought all of Sup Forums knew about hollywood pedo cult

The funding comes from all kind of places but film industry is basically a giant fundraiser for the activities.

I think yesterday an Ausfag posted about the judges and landowners of certain area raping and dumping the bodies of abbo loli's, but his superiors told him to drop it.
>(what a surprise).

There's all that shit about Disney grooming kids to become all fucked up, subliminal messaging.

But I'm heading off track.

I wouldn't even be surprised how many termites are in the wood. See, if you spot one, there's usually a whole colony. Shitty people like company.

Most people's first presumption would be Canada but I doubt that considering how beta Canada is for protection, they might just flee to Mexico or even further south to avoid persecution.

I wouldn't even be surprised if the Clintons/Bushes/Obama ((same fucking thing)) bribed, blackmailed and threatened-with-insentive to various actors and stars to cover for them in the media.

Hillary should be shitting bricks, she's either going to have to become president or face life in prison. She is so stupid not to back out earlier, the margin of success and failure is now a tightrope walk, why do you think she's calling in favours from Rothschilds now? They're the biggest dogs in the entire game without talking about connections to AYY LMAOS.

whom

how old were they when their affair started

I think this is the proof that Disney is involved.

>>Cont.

First there's Bill and all his fuck ups, then his trips on loli express plane his friend owns.

And HIllary forcing a little girl to go down on her (I think Bill was involved too?)

Huma is ferociously gay, no-one who looks like a middle eastern Sarah Jessica Parker isn't a tiny bit gay.

Weiner fugged up with his texts and what have you, and he's literaly being cucked by Huma in a loveless marriage, and given her ties to Islam groups i wouldn't be surprised if it was all just to get Huma closer to the white house and everyone except Weiner knew.

That's just what we KNOW at this point, I feel sick knowing it's probably way more extensive and there are a lot of dead bodies somewhere.

>Hillary loses election
>Clintons, along with many disaffected celebrities move to south america
>create their own town, Clintontown
>FBI investigation finds Clintons guilty of numerous wrongdoings
>John Kasich flies down to Clintontown to try negotiating some sort of surrender
>Clinton followers kill Kasich and his entourage
>"Oh jeez, oh gosh, I'm dead"
>Hillary gathers all of her followers in the town square
>They all drink poisoned kool-aid as federal agents are coming to arrest HIllary

Well we all know how good the US government is with cover ups. Their propaganda is unrivalled as well. Even here in Ireland the media is heavily biased towards our massively corrupt government and the US government.

She blatantly shows symptoms of psychosis.

Hannah Montana seemed quite innocent, when she started her more adult career, something must have happened to her.

Pretty sure she was a bareback sex slave at one point in her life.

It's the FBI versus The World

stateofthenation2012.com/?p=54578

No, that's not it. It's simply celebrity ego.

Here's how it works...

1. An actor/actress appears in a film or TV show and becomes popular.

2. Everyone around them always seems to love them and find them interesting.

3. The actor/actress start to believe that they are as wonderful as everyone thinks.

4. They think that if everyone loves them they must be smart and therefore their opinions on politics have value.

5. They make dumb ass statements about leaving the country if XYZ gets elected.

Truth is... it is the writer who puts the words in their mouth. Their industry rewards beauty not brains. Most actors/actresses are fucking morons in comparison to the rest of us.

They are just saying it, obviously everyone IN hollywood will say what the left wants them to say. As soon as the election is over they won't give 2 shits as Mr. goldbergenstein forgot to pay them again this election year

>Trump calls drone strike on Clintonwood
>"Get 'em outta here!"
>boom.webm
>Jeb Bush comments on Hillary prior to the events
>"I never- I never ever trusted her!"
>Trump interjects
>"Jeb is a mess."

There are exceptions.
Clint Beastwood

Jeb just has low energy.

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

He just has a face that says: "Tell anyone and I'll kill your dog".

fuck that's dark user
holy kek.

>"Oh jeez, oh gosh, I'm dead"
Perfect