Just watched a Nigel Farage montage

This dude is based af. I'd heard about him and that he was the dude that pretty much the reason Brexit happened. Tell me more good things about him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rFHDYSFbf0
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSXCPi-dvWA
youtube.com/watch?v=GxsnOvTV8vA
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/brexit-another-zionist-dialectic/
youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38
telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11466522/Nigel-Farage-After-the-plane-crash-I-lit-a-fag.-Not-a-great-idea-close-to-aviation-fuel.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KhsmnyY2TaI
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-handed-3247456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Farage is responsible not only for Brexit, but for convincing Trump that the underdog can win, that the outsider can smash the state and stomp the elite.

Everything Farage touches turns to glory, and he touched the heart of the Trump campaign.

I hope when Trump wins, Farage will be welcome in the Whitehouse to drink tea and negotiate a free trade deal.

Farage is a God tier shitposter that is destroying the Eu from within

>time for nexit

is the same SJW shit happening in the uk than is happening in the us?

Farage was a metals trader who gave up his (highly paid) job circa 1997 to pursue his dream of withdrawing from the EU
He didn't even mention immigration until his 2005 EU Parliament manifesto (in the UK parties put up 80-200 page documents called manifestos which detail every policy they want).

In 2014 he became the first leader in British history to win the EU elections not Lab/Con
He was also the first leader to win an election for 100+ years who wasn't Lab/Con

He campaigned for 25 years to leave, and he's loved by many but hated by loads of reddit cucks. Generally, he's kind of liked but nobody wants to admit it. He has a charisma that nobody can deny.
youtube.com/watch?v=3rFHDYSFbf0
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

He's a brit/pol/ fave.

Yes, unfortunately that shit is global now. We have BLM and 'safe spaces' it makes me sick to my stomach.

To be fair, BLM got absolutely btfo within the first week because of all the shit publicity.

It's starting to come here too thanks to your recent degenerate entertainment that our youth is currently absorbing.

Who's the RT chick in the second video?

Her voice is glorious.

I believe every majority white country is experiencing that shit.

i know i'm sorry. it's our fucking media. they're garbage. trust me the majority of people here are sick of that shit and it'll show when trump wins so no worries.

youtube.com/watch?v=abEa3-rx6MQ

I take it you watched this one OP?

NEWFAGS GET THE FUUUUUCK OUT!!!

checked and kek'd, many thanks britbong

Farage once bedded a Latvian women 7 times in one night despite having one testicle and was given a bottle of 7-up as a reward by his mates.

He also survived a plane crash and a cancer scare.

actually no but thanks senpai

They'll play golf together too. America and the UK will rule the Earth and space.

actually i lied but it was under a different title

It's worth noting that this nigger actually walked away from that plane crash, too.

wtf what happened

(((They))) tried to get him.

holy shit i just read on his wiki page. the pilot made death threats to him...wtf lol, that makes farage so much more badass. can we borrow him for a while?

He hired a pilot to fly him around and fly a UK Independence Party banner behind it, but the banner ended up getting caught in the propeller or something and sending the plane crashing. Him and the pilot walked away. Then after, the pilot said he wanted to kill him. So it's some pretty fishy shit.

And the car crash where his brakes were tapered with

They won't be laughing then.

>tfw you dared to dream and believed in Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=EviHAI0GNPw

what a fucking g. i never thought brits would have that diabolical of minds to kill opposition. interesting, you guys have been very surprising as of late.

A lot of people want him dead.

He is a lot different than Trump in a lot of ways, but is almost identical on his views of immigration, along with some other similarities. Wouldn't go as far as saying Trump is the US's Farage, but it's the closest comparison considering the two men's position in power.

>newfag detected

to a lesser degree, but it's getting worse and worse
but based mummy may is against safe spaces and pro free speech

I'm so happy he got his dream.

POST THE LINK TO THE VIDEO

mummy may = queen? does she have an clout still? honestly don't know shit about uk besides i wanna eat cheryl cole's ass

We have people killed all the time. We're just more polite about it.

eh's a pretty cool guy

He was also on Harry and Paul once. Was pretty good. Held his own with ease against Hilsop on HIGNFY. Farage is very charismatic and can out debate the majority of people.

He's the reason I got into politics other than history

i totally agree. farage seems to be more educated on policy becuz we don't get much from trump besides his website. that's why we have pence (trump's vp choice)

Honestly all the Frankfurt School critical-theory shit was exported over here by you Germany, and then after infecting us, our media repackaged it and are now sending it back to Europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSXCPi-dvWA
He's a bit of fun, people need to lighten up.

Current Prime Minister Theresa May

Eternal Anglo.

Mate, that's not Germany, it's Germany's favourite doormat but it's not Germany

again, not an expert on england. apologiez senpai

iirc Farage says he has most in common with, and is a big fan of Rand Paul, although he seems to have warmed to Trump as of late

t. John Cleese

Even Brazil is infected with the SJW illness.

These fuckers are going to ocuppy my uni tomorrow because "muh gibs"

well trump is about to be prez so it makes sense. rand paul is a g too

Brexit was backed by top dog zionists. This is the truth about Brexit. All the new far right political parties that are gaining traction in Britain are kosher as fuck.

Read this if you want to understand the truth about Brexit:
>fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/06/25/brexit-another-zionist-dialectic/

>i never thought brits would have that diabolical of minds to kill

topkek, are you kidding?
Our govt is much worse than yours when it comes to this shit.
Here's a few pointers:
Bin Laden family plane crash
Jo Cox
Nigel Farage
Willie McRae

FUNNY ISN'T IT

>that image
i kek'd
>time for nexit
hope it will happen soon. The European Superstate has to die before he establishes himself.

HOLY SHIIEIET
this guy is tough as fuck

>forgot image

This is what you get for flying a microlight.

You'd have to be really new to have not seen this yet but here it is anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

He looks a bit like a frog, coincidence? Seems unlikely.

gOOD MORNING

WHO ARE YOU?
youtube.com/watch?v=bypLwI5AQvY

Survived a couple assassination attempts, one of them being the plane crash everyone knows about, and another being that someone loosened his car wheel nuts and he ended up crashing on a highway. Mechanic was 99% sure it was sabotage.

Nice little video on his personal life and interests:
youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38

John Cleese has really become an awesome shitposter since he moved to Australia.

holy shit. this dude smashes the establishment i fucking love it

I love how he just strolls all over them.

This is some diverging timelines shit right here

nige the type of lad to turn up to spoons to let the manager know hes ordered a nandos takeaway and to let him know when it gets there

He is a very lucky man.
The pilot is mort.

ay i understood about 20% of that comment. translate

This is all you need to know

telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/nigel-farage/11466522/Nigel-Farage-After-the-plane-crash-I-lit-a-fag.-Not-a-great-idea-close-to-aviation-fuel.html

I heard the plane exploded and he just walked away without looking at the explosion.

He's the kind of person to sit in Arby's, click his fingers at the manager and say "I ordered a burger king, son, you just bring it over when it gets here, okay?"

As soon as Brexit ended he came to the US to "handle bidnez" I immediately knew "Oooooh Erika Revolt 2.0 assist".

Dude is based as fuck.

Back In early 2008 I was a young dumb liberal.

They kept talking about rush Limbaugh all the time so I decided I'd hear his viewpoints since I'd never heard them before.

Fast forward to 2012 Ive seen every Ron Paul and Nigel farage video, so I vote Johnson because I'm a libertarian, Paul isn't running so Johnson is probably just as good.

It's now 2016, I pay more attention to politics now that I have a job. I realize that Johnson is a literal retard so I vote trump.

I'd still vote Paul over trump though.

nice man

i would vote paul too but his foreign policy i think is a LIL too weak. only criticism of him though

SHALL HAVE NO GOD BEFORE FARAGE

>the cameras

Paul could have won this election easily. It would have been glorious. It's a shame the libertarians shot themselves in the foot as badly as they did. Gary Johnson doesn't even really qualify as a libertarian. Fucking Jill Stein is probably more of a libertarian than he is. Either way I do hope both of them get enough of the vote to get some federal funding. I'd love to see a 4 party race next election instead of a 2 party one.

youtube.com/watch?v=KhsmnyY2TaI

good morning

oh my

funny isn't it?!

Here. Let me dump my Farage Images.

Germans BTFO

Christ he savaged the everloving fuck out of them. Props to the moderator though. He was remarkably impartial.

>Tell me more good things about him
He makes Trump look like a virgin

>Nigel Farage was handed 7 Up bottle as reward 'for bedding Latvian woman SEVEN times in one night'

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ukip-leader-nigel-farage-handed-3247456

thanks hong kong, hurry up and cause a chexit.

What's his secret lads?

And deny the motherland access to Chinese markets? Not a chance. Pax Britannica, m8. Pax Britannica.

Nigel was the only political whos objective approach has described EU for what it is.

Other bureaucratcunts are/were jumping in for their piece of the pie and never said a thing.

I wish Trump was just as good of an orator and debater as Farage. I'm honestly jealous of you Bongs