Why doesn't cartoon network dig giant robots?

Why doesn't cartoon network dig giant robots?

LIVIN HERE IN JERSEY

FIGHTIN' VILLAINS FROM AFARR

YA GOTTA FIND FIRST GEAR

IN YOUR GIANT ROBOT CAR

Because they suck

YOU

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Most robot shows are boring, I hate gundam is coming back on toonami, I care barely watch gurren lagan despite it being popular. I liked megas and code geass that's it. Sybionic titan was ok. I haven't watched voltron

Because tax evasion

gundam is not coming back
That was a dumb rumor

They literally can't because it's a tax write off.

You will never see Megas officially ever again

Galaluna will never be free.

I don't know

What's the story behind this?

>that black kid

DIG

Megas was produced without having to pay any taxes during an incentive by the US to keep animation alive.
The deal, however, turns the IP into government property of sorts after a few years (basically as a way of paying off the taxes) and thus they lost all rights to distribute or continue the show.

There were no toylines associated with the show. So CN cut their losses with a tax write off. Pretty much not having a toyline for your show dooms it quicker than any other problems, just look at Sym Bionic Titan

Was eureka 7 considered a giant robot show? It was insanely boring and the lead boy was such a kiss ass

he kept it real the whole season with zero fucks to give

>Was eureka 7 considered a giant robot show?
it's consider a mecha anime

GIANT ROBOTS

So the government is the one who doesn't dig giant robots.

Ouch, and I thought it was due to not being able to get a toy license.

>Really wish for this show to get a continuing also.

How does that even work? does that mean the Goverment owns Megas now?

So what, are they working on their very own real life megas? I mean I read about how Japan wanted to make their own real life Gundam, so if we get into real life mech battle, That would be cool.