It's official Cartoon Network is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rebeccasugar
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YES
WE DID IT REDDIT

RENEW TTG

you could at least make a decent fake - jesus man, take some fucking pride in your work, show a little passion

is this real?

>implying CN would even tell them they canceled it.

Too good to be true

Of course they would. By revoking everybody's security access without warning, locking them all out the building.

You know they have websites where you can make fake tweets to screenshot now. You don't have to resort to these half-assed shops.

Is that a bait fir ants?

if only

Honestly they've put the show into so many long hiatuses that it might as well be cancelled.

>it's fake

I'm just gonna leave the link to her twitter here, you're welcome.
twitter.com/rebeccasugar

Good.

How hard is it to fake a tweet? Why does this need to be so compressed and without a date?

Sup Forumsposters really are as gullible as frogposters.

Now that I think about it, CN hasn't aired a new episode for I guess 4-6 months from now? Plus we still have no confirmation of the show got renewed for a sixth season or not.

NOOOOOOOO
I want to see this shit dying already

What the hell for real??

They showed it last Sunday... at 6AM

well not a new episode.

CN doesn't care about the channel though. They show one episode of anything new just for the odd over-10-years-old person who doesn't have internet, then go right back to showing Teen Titans Go.

I don't even mean that facetiously, that's their business plan. The channel is just for people too young to use the internet.

Look at the ceiling, Sup Forums. What does it say?

How much is CN worth right now?
Does it alone make a profit?
Maybe someone with a better vision could buy it?

Thank god, that show was absolute SJW trash

It might as well be, when was the last episode? 5 fucking mouths?
Jesus. It's not even a different season.

>Maybe someone with a better vision could buy it?
The current vision is what's keeping it alive. Cartoon Network knows that people prefer to watch shows like Steven Universe in an On Demand format, so they don't force reruns onto the network. That's also why the rare reruns are pieced together in "theme blocks", so that anyone who happens to be seeing the show for the first time doesn't get stuck watching an episode that makes no sense out of context (Adventures in Light Speed is a good example).

Contrary to popular belief, there are several other episodic comedy shows that are frequently aired on CN, not just TTG. WBB, Reboot Ben10, and Gumball are the most common. What those shows all have in common is that they're easy to watch at random.

This thread is proof that Sup Forums is one of the worst boards on this website.

Isn't it basically cancelled? I mean are they even making new episodes? If they are they aren't on TV

>Cartoon Network is dead
Welcome to 2014

It is literally as easy as editing the text of a tweet within a browser's Web Developer tools, then screencapping the edited tweet.

>being this gullible about a literally low-quality image

Why do you care? If you don't like it, don't watch it. If it ever got cancelled, it would just have its timeslots filled by TTG, so literally nothing would change. I don't think I'll ever understand why people even care about shows they don't like.

>Blurry and hard to read
>No date on the tweet
>A quick Google search debunks this

At least try harder to make a fake tweet next time.

>not realizing all of those posts were sarcastic

Kill yourself

More like 2008.

Neurologically speaking, the part of the brain that tells you that you hate something is located directly next to the part that says you love it, as both are strong feelings towards something. The people that hate the show do in fact enjoy it in their own way, namely in that they get joy from hating on it, hence why they take the opportunity to bring up how much they hate it whenever they can, much like someone who loves it. The true opposite of loving something is feeling apathy towards it, in which case they wouldn't post anything at all.

On another note, while sometimes you really feel in the mood to enjoy hating something, we all do, I personally find myself happier and enjoying myself more when I'm enjoying liking something. It's definitely worth a try to choose to do that instead.

As easy as F12 and printscreen. OPs a retard

Don't get my hopes up like that.

>Rockfucker
>Sonic reaction image

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

Absolutely real proof that this tweet was true.