What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

disgusting overreach of government, this is what our forefathers died for.

That Australia sucks.

Why would children even need sex dolls.

If we aren't allowed to kill them, allowing them to use creepy dolls instead of real children is preferable.

Blocking both avenues just seems counterintuitive. It's like an ostrich putting their head in the sand about the subject. No one wants to actually deal with pedophilia unless they are forced to, which allows it to continue in the state it does.

so that's where my order went

Those in power seem to have a vested interest in keeping it this way so that they can hold it over eachothers heads.

child sex dolls already exist. how is this news

That my order won't be coming in.

Quality post from... a fucking leaf?

talk about a fucking nanny state

This.

Is anything not banned there anymore? What a garbage place to live in...

they usually sell that shit in an auction some time later
have fun guys

>it'll make more people in to pedophiles!
what is the logic of this
People don't buy a child shaped sex doll or look at cp or whatever thinking "hmm I think I'd like to give pedophilia a try lets see"
they're already fucked in the head to begin with

Paedophiles BTFO! How will they ever recover?

>child
>sex dolls
Pick one.

Its austrialia, we know it they lack freedom, whats new

>people
>thinking reasonably when it comes to the children

/jp/ must be feeling crushed.

If you take away their dolls they will just use real girls.
Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind take away these guy's release. Better they fuck dolls than get frustrated until they fuck kids.

>normies being illogical about dealing with pedophilia
well who'd have thought it

No quarter user. Paedophiles deserve nothing less than being dragged out into the streets and beaten to death.

One the one hand it encourages pedophiles to give into their perverted mentality.

On the other hand pedophiles are sorry sacks of mentally fucked up pieces of shit and this may be medicine for them so that they won't assault actual children.

Also its funny it says its not proven that it reduces the chances of real rape and right afterwards they claim it totally make people into pedos, which is not proven either, just beautiful. "muh feelings" in action

Why do you assume all pedos are men.

> a perfectly innocent piece of silicone becomes illegal if molded into a certain shape
>theg must be confiscated incase you use this inanimate object for something we dont like
Fucking nanny state shits

Or that male pedo's assault only girls - the caltholic church is proof enough for this.

Well then lets get this shit started.