Well Sup Forums, what have you done with your life since the end of s2 until the end of s3?

well Sup Forums, what have you done with your life since the end of s2 until the end of s3?

Graduated from collage, got a job and became a little more normalfag and less neet, hot 2 books published that get me a decebt amoubt per month and I'm about to work on a foreign country making cartoons.

Lost 60 pounds. All in all pretty good.

Passed all my chemistry and English classes so never have to do that again. Got a job and built a PC over the summer and Learned how to drive.

Graduated and became a better person.

Had a nervous breakdown, nearly got divorced.

graduated and became a joyless neet

Went through therapy for depression. It made me feel even worse. I quit it, then suddenly felt a lot better about life.

Graduated from college, broke up with my gf, lost like 10 kilos, started studying french, started dating my french teacher, got a job, started going to the gym at night.

It's been ok but somewhat boring.

Spent every day wishing for death and for the suffering to end.
So, yeah, I've done absolutely fuckall.
Everyone in my family is disappointed in me, I'm disappointed in myself.
I also feel a pretty unhealthy amount of jealousy and hatred for the people that actually have a normal life.

Bought some rifles, gambled a bit, had a real blast in Vegas.

Got a new job
Went back to college
Finally got my comic project started with a publisher ready
Family is moving down south and leaving me the house
Money saved up and ready

Overall it's been damn good

You have to push through and be strong user, you'll get out of there.

Come on, man. You can do it, pull yourself together.

Good for you asshole.

I've passed third year of Uni and got myself a bachelors degree. I'm doing another year for honours. Currently I'm learning 3D graphics libraries, making applications for users and creating games for phones.

Get a routine going user. Go for a walk every day. Set small but achievable goals and hold yourself to them. Spend as little time in bed that isn't time spent sleeping

I'm serious

Do it, set some goals right now.

I discovered my heart is failing and if my ejection fraction doesn't improve in the next 30 days, I may not live to see my daughter graduate college. But thanks for asking Dan, how's your marriage and the handful of people who can still tolerate working with you?

> posting anything from that
what is fucking wrong with you

Transferred from CC to uni. Got a job. Joined two clubs, and one of my relatives is getting married. So yeah.

Punpun?

>lost 30 pounds
>gained 10 pounds
>thanksgiving is almost here
it was nice for a few months

I have completely given up on life by this point. I'm young, but I can't really see much of a bright future for me. Right now I'm exploiting my beta powers to stay at home out of pity until my parents kick me out. Then I'll probably kill myself, although it'll be a while till I am evicted. My parents do love their threats, but they don't act on them as nearly as much as they like to speak them.
I however try to be as positive as possible, helping around the house and staying in a good mood so that their disgrace of a son isn't that much of a burden.

>[It's Always Sunny Theme]
>"user eats a 20 pound turkey"

Sounds like you have a mental illness, me too buddy

Christ I just got the joke due to your gif!

Moved to France, learnt French, lived in a Castle, lived in an Island, did urbex in the Paris catacoms walking over a literal carpet of bones, swam in the canals, learned to butcher a hog, got laid (In the castle), saw the sights, made more friends than I've ever had.

I still feel the urge to jump in front of the train when it's pulling into the station. I don't really enjoy stuff anymore.

Ok Saitama.

Why are they trying to mock their watchers like this? It's only been 2 years, not much happens in 2 years.

Got a gf, graduated from college, got dumped by gf.