Is he /ourclown/

Yes.

I know we are in for heartbreak

Did you defend him, Sup Forums?

But that's the best part

harley maybe, when she finds out about me and John

>not defending your boyfriend from bad men
i'm not a monster

I didn't get that option. Why? I pinky-swore with John and did everything he wanted, but the guy attacked me instead. Was it because I picked the line "I wouldn't blame you if you did" about Riddler?

I picked that line too

It's probably what you said to the drunk at the beginning. I told him to finish

>John tells you that he's in love
>he's not talking about you
IT
FUCKING
HURTS

I picked that line as well. The guy came over and said it looked like I was giving John trouble. I picked the line about how we were just having a friendly conversation, and the guy pulled out a knife, so I hit him.

So I'm not sure what determines if he goes after you or if he goes after John.

I love how this is one of Sup Forums's more popular pairings, because it's twisted and fucked up yet pure and lovely.

I only like it in telltale form because John Doe is so pure

Harley is the established criminal who is manipulating and running the relationship

When Willy tells you you're bothering John, say you'll leave him alone. John will get pissed off at Willy and then you'll get that scene.

I want the option to kiss John

Who doesn't

I asked this in yesterday's thread, but I think it died. Is it better for your relationship with John to leave Harley behind, or to leave Bane? Without Harley, he seems to become unstable and will likely be easier to turn against Bane. But being unstable could make him violent if he finds out you're a traitor.

But if you bring Harley back, she'll continue to manipulate and control him. He'll obviously be happier, but is that a good thing for him?

>catwoman shows up
>love triangle forms
i can hope i end up in that timeline

Well i turned against Bane and ended up fine
my goal is to Get john to betray Harley with me

John is like a puppy. Kick him one too many times and he'll bite.

exactly. i'm letting Harley do the kicking
that way he keeps my secrets and heart while i take down everyone else

Why is Sup Forums so fucking gay?

biggest sjw take on the batman franchise I have ever seen

Letting Harley get caught is certainly the more interesting of outcomes. Sure John will be sad, but look at how he stood up to Bane. I don't want him to be pushed around by the other villains. And we all know that he'll lose it sooner or later. Better sooner than later, I say.

Because Batman and Joker are so fucking gay.

It'll be interesting to see if I can work with John to take Bane down. Maybe I can even get Waller to release Harley and cement my place as John's hero since I've been working with her fully.

I chose not to slip the reversing agent to Bane. I wonder how that will play out, which is odd for Telltale, since there are four outcomes.

Give Bane the vial and leave him behind.
Don't give Bane the vial and leave him behind.
Give Bane the vial and take him back.
Don't give Bane the vial and take him back.

I've only seen video of what happens if you give him the vial and leave him behind. He seems to inject himself with it and gets surrounded by the Agency. It's possible he gets captured as a result. I suspect he'll still get captured even if he doesn't have the vial, but there's probably more casualties.

But I wonder how the other two play out - if you give him the vial, but he doesn't use it.

Also, I somehow left Alfred feeling stressed, along with 0% of other players. Oops.

>Also, I somehow left Alfred feeling stressed, along with 0% of other players. Oops.
That's totally a glitch. I got that too and so did a lot of players.

>just Sup Forums
oh boy you're in for a surprise
/lgbt/ is the least homosexual board on this website and that's because of trannies

I don't why I find this so cute tbqh

>Jack with the fucking Costanza pose in the last panel

The human animal is extremely adapt, so when the main source of love rejects it will find another

>Puddin, get me a slushy
>*Bruce and John look at the rain, then each other*
>Right now?

Not the guy you replied to but I also got that.

Thank god its a glitch, I felt like an asshole being the only person. I just want Alfred to be happy but I keep making all the wrong decisions.

>Glass him

How does Harley act if you go full alpha? Mah Bruce aint yo bitch, bitch.

she gets mad and keeps trying to fuck you in front of john and then gets even more mad. Later behind closed doors she apologizes for being a cunt and says she respects you

The vial? I don't remember any option with a vial

>when John goes on a tangent about how handsome Bruce is and forgets what he was supposed to be talking about
This episode had great moments

Yeah, I mean I would have liked more Batman time, but I guess it will balance out over the next few episodes as there are now three (four) villains to take out, and you just know Waller is going to try something too.

I love buddy Joker, but I feel like he's manipulating everyone into underestimating him. He's acting much less cunning and sinister than he did in season one, and it sort of feels fake

>able to be nice to J.D.
>can't help but to do so at every chance

He's Kenny

That legit made me smile.

You're probably right but if he isn't I wouldn't be upset.

It feels...wrong that Freeze doesn't need a giant suit and has no freeze gun

Sup Forums is love
kill me pete

>bane has facial hair and drinks a shit ton of beer
>riddler is older than batman by a lot and now dead
>Harley is in charge and Joker is the love sick puppy dog
>Vicki Vale was a super villain mass murderer
>Thomas Elliott Wayne was a gangster
>Two-face doesn't have to fuck up his face to go crazy
>penguin is young and skinny
>Lucius Fox is dead early in batman's career

>Mr Freeze is the only thing that bothers you

Gordon and Catwoman are the only two that are super close to their comic book counter parts

>>Thomas Elliott Wayne was a gangster

For a moment I thought you were reffering to Hush instead of Bruce's dad

I'm in the middle of writing a fanfic about Bruce trying to help John out of his abusive relationship with Harley. I have a good idea on how the whole story will conspire but if anyone likes to see something in it, I can squeeze it in.

>Penguin is young and skinny

He could be lying, John comes off as a closeted gay or bisexual to me.

Yeah, I figured this was the "undercover" episode to give Bruce time to heal up before we go out Batmanning again.

i dont watch that shit

I WANT THE OPTION TO ROMANCE JOHN SO BADLY

Homosexuality is normal.

Liking the opposite sex is the real faggotry.

Why did he stop using the red lipstick from the end of episode 5 last game?

Wait is this Michel Janin on the art?

Fuck off with your Sup Forums garbage.

Lol salt, xd

>*touches thing*
>dont touch anything!
>*stops touching thing* i'll touch what i want when i want >:(

why does it seem like he's actually not into Harley like he is in Bruce?