TRUMP EXTENDS HIS LEAD IN NORTH CAROLINA
HUMA GETTING RAILED BY BWC SHE'S LOVING IT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/politics_polls
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/colorado/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pennsylvania no longer needed.

Thanks based Colorado

Don't say that, we still can win Pennsylvania.

denver here. voted for jill stein in 2012. voting for trump as most independent greens are

mostly because i want a higher paying job

>Pennsylvania no longer needed.

PAINT.
IT.
RED.

>no longer needed
Kill urself m8.
Every state need. Paint it all red. Even Commiefornia.

CO being high in 3rd party makes sense, i knew Johnson would poll high there because of DUDE WEED LMAO

>PA no longer needed
Wrong. Every state is needed, and everyone should be fighting as hard for their home state as possible, no matter how blue it is.

Thank you Kek

>@Ppollingnumbers
It's a fake polling twitter you fucking idiots.

>Third-Part Candidates 15%
what?

I wouldn't count on it. Too many Jewish tricks at play there.

Check the @ boys.

The real account is posting the same numbers.
twitter.com/politics_polls

reminder not to trust the polls.

get out and fucking vote

>yfw a leppo endorses Hillary at the end

WE MUST WIN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO SEND A MESSAGE TO THE ESTABLISHMENT AND LIBERALISM.

VOTE VOTE VOTE.

IN A BLUE STATE? VOTE

IN A RED STATE? VOTE

IN A SWING STATE? VOTE

>BWC
The bill Waggoner crew? Thought they died out ages ago

Truly surprised Jill hasn't fully just thrown her support for trump and pulled out, she basically already says he's better than Hillary in every speech I see.

Reminder that poll agencies control the poll results and the shift to trump is implying that the election fix is off.

user the redpills are making you delusional
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/colorado/

lol he wont win colorado. keep dreaming

Thank God she isn't a pedo too.

You do know that he's using old polls to get an average right? A poll from 2 months ago, is given the same weight as one from today.

KEEP CHARGING

KEEP SHARING

KEEP SHITPOSTING

MAKE FUCKING SURE YOU VOTE

MAKE SURE EVERYONE WHO IS PRO TRUMP VOTES

amen

Or they are reverting to a more accurate model to give room for a big trump slump after another video releases before the weekend. Every other time Trump has been doing well it was to manufacture this sort of narrative. Not saying this is guaranteed but you should prepare yourself just a bit for the possibility.

Just look at this Huff Post poll. How can Trump possibly win???

#AllStatesMatter

TRUMPSLIDE INCOMING

Didn't huffpost refuse to put him in their politics section?

>Trump rises in all polls
>Trump rises 10% in a day on (((538)))
Huff post goes from 2.5% to 1.6%

this is no surprise to me, I have been volunteering for trump talk for some time now, and like a week ago we started focusing on colorado, and every single person I have gotten to talk to, only about 200 out of 300, have said they are either voting for trump or "not voting at all" so that state is probably actually locked down, they are just doing the same shit they always do.

HILLARY IS GONNA GET SCHLONGED AGAIN

LMFAO ALL THE DUDE WEEDS ARE FLOCKING TO THIRD PARTIES TO PROTECT THEIR DANK.

PRAISE BE.

Gotta get Trump that mandate if possible, to btfo off the media which will be angry like spoilt children and try to ruin Trump if they can.

Media's take on Trump, after all, is something very like Thomas Friedman's retarded column today - which assumes all the worst things about Trump - discussed in some earlier thread.

A "mandate" would not of course actually stop the media from being assholes, but it might give them pause.

SEPTA strike will curtail the rig out the vote operation in Philly.

I can't wait to read their headline when Trump wins

What's the background of that hair meme?

fucking newfags

WHO /FUCK NO ON AMENDMENT 69/ HERE?

Daily reminder that people who say we don't need certain states or that Trump has it won are CTR - They are trying to make you think it's a guaranteed so you don't vote

This election has shown the lows that (((they))) will go to get their way, everyone burger must vote Trump and we need as many states as we can get

Don't stop until the whole country is RED

Please leave and don't come back.

fuck you! i'm out of here..

One of these is a "swing state". The other is a "democrat stronghold". Can you tell which one's which?

wow what a surprise!

Fuck Philadelphia and fuck black people.

So CTR kept a few of you?

Don't underestimate the faggotry of cucks from Denver and Boulder plus the shittiness of Colorado's GOP.

West Virginia isn't the one fucking us all over by voting shillary.