The Walking Dead #172

Princess is still really obnoxious edition. Lets see if the plot advances in any interesting or significant way

this page doesnt serve any purpose besides to refresh us on the plot and tell what talentless hacks are responsible for this, but im posting it anyway

Kirkman please stop.
Don't you have enough money yet

obligatory fanfiction tier scene of the established characters saying what they think of the self insert mary sue

Of course she has to have her own unique weapon

and she keeps saying weird and suspicious things but everyone else doesnt really care

Ah, the classic, "Rick worries about a group he sent to somewhere far away" scene.

Is he gonna save killing off Rick for #200 you think?

remember when Carl was the most interesting character like 70 issues ago

2 characters no one gives a shit about whatever

Carl looks terrifying in the second panel and this bitch is fuckin crazy

srsly look at those eyes, those are crazy eyes

SHE EVEN WEARS GOGGLES

JUST
MY
JAPANESE
ANIMES

fucking post apocalyptic sjws reeeeeeee

sort of adorable I guess. Lezzes are hot

2 lesbians immediately followed by 2 gay men. How progressive

This is Sophia right? I cant even remember. She's qt tho, nice freckles

The not at all ambiguously gay duo

lmaaaaaoooo wrong page this is the one with the fanooks

oh noooooo who could have seen him coming. Will Jesus use his gay gary stu powers to defeat this foe. Will the show actually become interesting again? How much longer is Rick going to linger in the background not doing anything before Kirkman kills him off for the publicity?

Who

fucking

cares

Do people still read this?

lmaooooo its a whole page of them being really snarky to people who complain about the gay characters hahahahaha. Wasn't even gonna post these until I saw the words "homophobic" and "misogynistic"

The reason it's still able to sell is because it's gone the schizo route. There's like ten subplots with a page or two dedicated to each, keeping people coming back to see the resolution without actually writing anything.