New Camp Camp episode this friday(or saturday,depending if the leaks arrive)...

New Camp Camp episode this friday(or saturday,depending if the leaks arrive). Its the halloween special! Just like we theorized the two specials are holiday themed.
Preview here: twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/915607470269120512

Nice

>It's an epidemic episode
I really need to watch this.

Finally.

Hell yeah!

This worries me because a past cancelled show by RT also had specials before it died.

Well, let's hope that's not the case. I mean the fanbase had grown a lot during Season 2.

We need a special every month until next summer.

who did this to my son

did he piss himself?

i think someone kicked his balls

>my son
LMAO user, he's for fugs, not for hugs

why not both

I gosh darn hope so, but ballbusting is a respectable kink nonetheless

STOP

I love your idea, cuddling after rough fucking.

>tfw ballbusting fetish
I hope Max did the damage, but it was more likely Nikki or Nerf. Might have to draw some myself.

For a RoosterTeeth cartoon Camp Camp lacked the usual nutshot humor till now

I was kinda hoping something like this but oh well

Where would they even go ask for candy?

Sleepy Peak.

My Van. Come on kids.

Why isn't David in this?

To be fair, that was because one of the main VAs, Ray, had left RT, and while he did do S2 and the special, I guess he didn't want to do S3 since he wasn't actually working there anymore. As long as none of the VAs suddenly quit, we're probably fine.

While I understand that Ray wanted to put more focus on his own projects, I was always disapointed that XRay and Vav never made it to season three. I really felt it was hitting its stride with that second season.

But anyway, yeah more Camp Camp! I'm all up for what may end up being snot-covered zombies.

Yeah that second season was pretty solid. Honestly, if RvB's S16 doesn't start off well, which it might not depending on how Joe adjusts his approach, Camp Camp might become my new favorite current RT show, but probably not my all time RT favorite.

He's busy jacking off in the cabin.

RvB15 was mostly average in the end for me, I liked how it started, and it had some very good moments for the Reds (minus Donut who literally vanished at some points), and Wash and Carolina, but I felt it started to lose steam when it came to anything about the Blues and Reds. I actually wished Dylan had remained the PoV character for the entire season, that seemed like a good and interesting change to make this far into the show's life. It felt like it was there because it had to be there, which sucks because I really liked what they did with the Chorus Trilogy and RvB14 was a pretty fun experiment.

Camp Camp is still great, S1, while still being good, was blown out of the water with S2, and I really hope that the rumor about possible cancellation is just people being overly pessimistic.

Preston is cute!