Batman has prep time

>Batman has prep time
>Rick will do anything to stabilize Batman long enough for Morty to get a selfie with him
Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ncj-wpBhr5E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superman

Rick obviously

Batman beats Superman canonicallly

>Batman beats Superman canonicallly
don't bring this pile of garbage up
We all should pretend it never happend

Dark Knight returns?

>Who wins?
Drunk Iron Man who heard that Rick is a Commie and Bruce is a Bussiness Competitor.

Batman takes the selfie immediately and Rick goes to jail wondering what the hell just happened

Rick and batman have a short conversation, rick briefly demonstrates what he's capable of, Batman takes the picture and leaves without incident.

This is Batman we're talking about.

this. Batman isn't about pissing matches if it'll cost multiple lives. a better stake would be Rick wants to kill the joker to make a point.

/thread

No he hasn't

This os Rick we are talking about

Jason Todd goes in to restrain Rick.

And what's that, turning himself into a pickle?

No, he hasn't.

Depends, which Rick are we talking about?

>S1 Rick
>depressed mad scientist who is constantly dodging the galactic federation
>even finds something as simple as a checkpoint controlled by them a potential threat if there are a few officers with rifles

>S3 Rick
>invincible mary sue memer who can take out entire armies; even if they get the drop on him and already have their guns aimed
>can be written out of any bad situation with "lol science" effectively making him Q from TNG

Batman can only beat a Superman that doesn't want to hurt his friend. If Supes wants Batman dead, he's dead.

He's stopped mind controlled/drugged superman too.

He could turn Batman in a pickle, this kind about it, he has show that he has the capabilities.

No, not really. Was about to die on both until the plot saved him and Supes just goes: "Oh shit, i'm sorry". That's how it goes 90% of the canon confrontations.

Stopping time should do it, Batman's basically fighting Luthor over a Selfie here.

>Oh shit, i'm sorry

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our skills

The ONLY reason batman has ever "beaten" superman it because supes is a good person who holds back. If supes suddenly lost all morals no one could stop him.
No amount of prep time could actually prepare batman

I was about to say that. Batman has beaten Lex fucking Luthor. Rick would probably have a tough time dealing with a dude who has beaten a Gary-Stu whose weakness is a rock.

I fucking hate you.

then just what are earthlings supposed to do about super man? once he's bored with humanity it's over.

Yeah but why fight Luthor over a picture that no one from the DC universe will see?

I doubt Superman would get bored with humanity. And thinking he would is ridiculous.

But if you need help, maybe call Lex Luthor, call Mr Terrific, call Dr Sivana and other super scientist and fuck him up, don't force a direct confrontation because you are going to lose that fight every single time unless you have like 10 powerhouses... or just get a powerful magician (like Zatanna or Dr Fate or both) or create a magic sword hard enough to cut him and give it to a powerhouse fueled by magic, that's how He Man handled Superbro.

Kryptonite is not really that effective unless it's in gas form and even then, blowing it away is easy. Go with magic.

Rick couldn’t even beat President Keith David over a selfie. Why would he win against Batman?

>I fucking hate you.

Why? Do you pull so hard you rip the skin?

Die in a fucking fire like Reba McEntire.

Batman only "beat" Superman thanks to the help of Green Arrow shooting a Kryptonite arrow in Supe's face, armor, and Superman holding back.

Well my daddy taught me a few things too, like uh, how to not to rip the skin by, uh, using someone else’s mouth, instead of your own hands

Want me to show you?

kek

Okay that's a good point. That was actually the most Rick has gone out in a fight. But still, he just would not match Bruce. He's mastered every form of martial arts.

Drown in a well like Howie Mandel.

Rick takes entire town as hostages, Bats do selfie. He is not so stubborn for that kind of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=ncj-wpBhr5E

>Batman hands Rick a card with his fan appreciation hours on it
>turns out most Ricks visit Batman on a regular basis because why not. Batman has planned for this. Every second tuesday of a month he takes the night off to placate drunk Ricks and fanboy Mortys.

Can't Rick just change dimensions until he finds one where Batman would be willing to take a selfie?

This is the fundamental problem with Rick and Morty. There's no in-universe explanation for why they don't solve every problem that way.

>A deals a deal
I can't hear that phrase ever again without thinking of shitposts

Rick and Batman have no reason to fight.
Rick would opt to escape rather than engage anyway.

>he played up his enemies weakness and some how that invalidates the victory

Rick wins. H doesn't NEED prep time, and can in a couple seconds improvise wmd's if he wanted to, plus we have no idea what kind of tech he has on/in him at all times. You can't prep for Rick. You can only prep, and when it happens, find out nobody on your PLANET had any counter for what got you.

>hold back
So like Goku?

>Superman literally could have ripped Batman's head off of his body in a second without breaking a sweat
Really makes me think

Fuck off Rick.

Batman blitzes

Rick is a Science God, Doctor Who on steroids. He has all of this almost magic-like high tech weaponry and technology and always seems to be ready for any situation. He's essentially a Mary Sue only likable... kinda like Batman.

I'm a massive Batfag but I say Rick wins. Even the Gromflomites said that Rick is one of the smartest beings in the galaxy/universe.

But he didnt and Batman knew he wouldn't, that was part of the "game" you dummy. Jesus how dense are you? If you win a match via a forfeit its still a win.

>He's essentially a Mary Sue only likable
>Likable

Okay fuck this thread. There is nothing about Rick that makes him likable as a character or a human being. Fans have even called out others who say they "relate" to him. Rick is the opposite of a cartoon role model. He's an old nihilistic drunken douchebag to everyone, even his own family.

Jesus Christ my sides

S3 Rick has become insufferably boring to watch. Can he do the thing, we wonder? Of course, he's the "smartest man across the multiverse," as we've been told without end.

People hate the psychologist but the writers need to call Rick out more often.

And you see that's exactly the problem. When everything is possible and nothing is limited, there's just nothing to look forward to. Everything is just expected and resolved in one episode and that just kills the atmosphere.

Batman doesn't have the tech required

There is, Sup Forums just willfully ignores it alongside everything else. Rick constantly mentions that it's a pain to move to another reality that's as close as possible to their own. It's like finding a needle in an infinite spectrum of haystacks, it's not exactly something you can do in a split second

rick has canonically single handingly took out an entire superhero and major super villain of that team

i hate he's seemly invincible but he wins

superhero team sorry

Superman had also just been nuked. If both Batman and Superman fight at peak performance, Batman loses. Even with preptime.

Honestly there is only one person I can think of who stands a fucking chance against Rick.

Rick can freeze time without sweating

Horsecock. The one thing he doesn't fuck with is time.

Rick is probably the current most powerful western character, but anime has a spoonful of characters that can defeat him, ranging from gimmicks like the Death Note to mechas that are bigger than entire multiverses

He literally freezes time for 3 months just so they have enough time to clean up their house before Morty's parents are back

If he is willing to freeze time for that surely he is willing to freeze time for some seconds so Morty can get a selfie

user, watch the season one finale and the first episode of the second season again.

>Rick is extremely OP
>Evil Morty is so weak a single gunshot could have killed him
Why doesn't Evil Morty get some enhancements?

/thread/

>samefag
>posting a literallywho eastern character

How well would Rick do against a cartoon character who has toonforce? Would he get fucked by Bugs Bunny?

Characters with toonforce are immortal but they wouldn't be able to touch Rick either

God fucking damn it how did I forget that.

Bugs. Fucking. Bunny.

Well you're still sort of right, Rick is reluctant to mess with time. I still think that him freezing time for that little thing was way too out of character.

It happens, user, don't beat up yourself too much about it.

Nah, Uncle Grandpa would send Rick through time just to piss him off.

Okay yeah Rick can't do shit against toonforce no matter what invention he has. It'd be like trying to fight god himself.

He was getting he ass kicked by a guy who would get his ass kick by batman