Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

I have my reservations about cyborg being on the Justice league. Sure he's half robot but he's also half black.

>Black people fighting crime

What's next? Water making you dry? Dogs meowing?

Figures the only black man they let on the team is the one with no dick.

And 3/4 shitty cgi

___ __ _____ ______

MOTHERBOXED

Just because you know it's CGI doesn't make it shitty

just one more month and we'll never have to deal with another DShit movie again

Look at this dood

That costume is so shitty

Don't you get it user? It takes a criminal to catch a criminal

Except Wonder Woman 2.

>yellow lightning on the suit
>blue speedforce lightning
this will never not be stupid.

>not 3/5

Step up

If it's as bad the first then I ain't watching that shit

Is he a mineral or is he a machine? Clearly he isn't animal-vegetable-mineral man.

it's scheduled for December 2019 it hasn't even started preproduction yet they'll scrap it once this piece of shit bombs

Have a little think mate, whats the point of cgi again?

All in what?

kys racist pigs

all in on this movie

WB is betting everything on this it'll either make or break the DCEU

and they already have a pretty good idea how it's going to turn out

that cg is so bad it looks like his head is photoshopped onto the bad armor render

Fuck. I've made peace with Barry's design, but this. . . This is just a visual assault. How can you see any of victors designs and come to this?

lol

>Make or break the DCEU
Honestly it probably doesn't matter, when you've made over $3Bn over 4 films and at the very least that again in merchandising, it doesn't matter how poorly critics receive them, money is the primary factor

Never let white people design robots.

Man, it'd be so easy to give him a good, practical suit too. I've seen Teen Titans cosplay that looks way better than that does, and I'm sure it has WAY less of a budget. He doesn't even look like a Cyborg in it! He looks like a robot with a human head.

Can cyborgs skip leg day? And arm day?

>robots

>and at the very least that again in merchandising
They were always going to sell that Batman merchandise user. Not sure about the 3 billion dollar part, but Batman toys and shit always sell.

If anything, they wasted too much money and effort showcasing a bunch of 3rd string villains to sell a shit-ton of Harley Quinn merch.

Bayformers is adding Headmasters?

I have my reservations about newfags posting without lurking more

No thanks. I've seen concepts of bipedal robotics by actual real life groups of designers, inclusive of prosthetic limbs, etc. This... this is a lump of CGI that's imbalanced, impractical, and ugly. It also suffers from the Green Lantern effect - it's a floating human portion (head in this case) attached to a CGI blob.
The robocop remake was a shitton better than this.

Why is everyone looking like Transformers?

>What is Aquaman

Do you think they'll stop production for a sequel of one of the most successful superhero films of the past 10 years just because another one fails? Are you fucking retarded?

This movie is a joke and I don't even feel bad for the actors anymore. They know what Snyders doing and they suck his dick anyway.

PRIME

>I'm missing Martian Manhunter on the big screen for this.

it's a horribly busy design that doesn't read well.

I still think the name "Cyborg" doesn't suit him. They should have changed his name to NiggerRig.

Seriously who thought design was good

It looks like they tried to go the realistic/futuristic
But it just looks like Michael Bay's transformers.

Couldn't they gone with the Teen Titans cartoon design at least it's comprehendible

Hello 2008

wew

I would bet money he can combine his red laser gun and blue sonic gun into a purple electric gun.

Is it because he's black?

GRAPE DRANK

>DShit

That doesn't even work

0/10
would not hit the showers with

>Do you think they'll stop production for a sequel of one of the most successful superhero films of the past 10 years just because another one fails? Are you fucking retarded?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are retarded when it comes to box office talk. Most here seem to believe if company A isn't making as much as company B but is still making big profits they will just cancel everything. If that were the case Fox would have packed it in years ago.

>my file
Glad you liked it.

This. They could do so much more than this uninspired, generic bullshit. I don't know why they're even going for this Bayformers aesthetic.

Don't forget Green Lantern.

NigRig sounds and flows better

>Not sure about the 3 billion dollar part,

He's right though. It's 3.1bil

Even 50 himself can do a better job.

i chuckled alot

>yellow lightning on the suit
>doesn't give off any kind of lightning

Better than Iron Man

These guys look like they could be built out of legos.

That guy looks so fucking happy

He don't even know what he is or what the cartoon is about, but he is smiling

Er, no

>All in
>No Superman poster
What did they mean by this?

blur is best

They're probably trying to keep Superman's "reveal" a surprise when he was literally shown to still be alive at the end of BvS

Cavill Supes is such hot shit. I'm only hyped for his ressurection because of the music.

nice denial

where's the JUSTWHEDON shop? he's career is over

>mfw

>he doesn't understand the difference of a armor suit and a cyborg

We're talking about CGI here, and Cyborg "shitty" cgi is better than most of MCU.

>and Cyborg "shitty" cgi is better than most of MCU.
We're reaching peak levels of denial here

Primary colours, man. Flash, Wondie, and Supes all have mad primary colours in this universe.

No Jesus or Zeus for me, ma'am, I believe in Booodah.

no one runs with both limbs moving in the same direction on the same side of the body. This is retarded.

Unless the person is driving.

Is anyone else just morbidly curious about Justice League at this point? I have no doubt it's going to be shitty, but the particular flavor of the shit admittedly has me intrigued. What does a Zack Snyder/Joss Whedon Frankenstein's monster of a movie look like? We're about to find out.

>superman's sigil on top
They're not even trying to play it coy, are they?

>Look out everyone! It's the Mad Minority!

Aquaman and Flash looks the best in this. Sucks that Superman gets none.

>Green Lantern is banned from the JL movie because he was a horrible CGI'd piece of shit
>Let's make his replacement a horrible CGI'd piece of shit

Me. Good, bad, or mediocre, it's worth the price of admission for me. After the wild ride the DCEU (and this film in particular) has been through, I can't NOT see this thing opening weekend. And if that means I'm contributing to it being a financial success, well then I'll atone for that sin later.

See, I hate to even complain about this given how minor of a detail it is, but it really bothers me. It just clashes in my opinion

Are you seriously insinuating that this CGI is worse than OP's pic?

Kinda looks like a robot doing blackface.

It looks like Sup is getting underwear above tights again!

Why is he goldy? I thought this Aquaman was was black haired with a dark suit.

come on man. cyborg looks completely unironically like ps2 graphics

I want the people who greenlit Cyborg's costume to be tarred and feathered. Its WAY too busy and looks like a Michael Bay Transformer shit on him

no? everyone knows he's gonna be in it. henry cavill is cast. BvS ended by teasing he was still alive. and his logo is on all the marketing.

literally no one has been trying to hide that he's in this movie.

It's like they just used Batformer's Megatron's body and put a persons head on it.

He just be a blur until things are serious then he should give off lighting.

>Justice League.
>Consists of seven people.

More like Justice Squad.

Requesting a Virgin Flash/Chad Speedster comparison.

>dat titty spill
proof that black starfire will be GOAT

Not even seven. Six! Unless I'm miscounting.

>Superman
>Batman
>Wonder Woman
>Flash
>Aquaman
>Cyborg

That's it, right? It actually kind of bugs me that there's not seven. Morrison's JLA always had seven as a baseline number. Also, the seventh member should be green; it should either be a GL or Martian Manhunter. That's really what the lineup is missing. It's got red, blue, yellow, orange, white, black, but it's missing the color green.

Why does this Cyborg look so incredibly cheap?

I would have been more ok with cyborg staying on the league for the film if they removed his motherbox origin for it.

I literally could not tell his hand from his torso without zooming in on it. It's a messy, stupid design that doesn't even really make sense from a mechanics perspective. Why would you leave all of your battle robots joints and essential parts exposed to the elements?