Success breeds jealousy

Success breeds jealousy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JvLOT0m0yjE
pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're from Canada. Literally you have a prancing faggot as your leader. You have contributed little to nothing to the global stage in the history of your existence aside from maple syrup. When is the last time anyone had to take you seriously? When was the last time someone was talking about anything happening in your country seriously? The Halifax explosion? The October Crisis? Face it, you're forever hanging off the nuts of someone far more powerful and prestigious than you. First England, now the US, and should the US ever start taking a dive you'll line up to suck the cock and balls of whoever will be your big brother figure that everyone is afraid of.

Face it as a country and a people you've contributed about as much to history as Greenland. People know where you are only by virtue of the fact you take up so much land mass for so little importance, that and you're next to the states, which is your only claim to fame.

So yes, a fucking leaf. A pathetic, useless leaf, from a pathetic, useless country.

>Literally you have a prancing faggot as your leader

Do you have that pasta Control+C'd because you get BTFO so often?

>that pic
Why do you even want person carrying obviously inferior genes to be your girlfriend?
Your future son might as well look like her brother.
You leafs are insane.

>Success
What country are you talking about leaf?

6 0 %

%

ITT Canadians are beta cucks for short bbw mexicans.

Canada is literally the best country in the world.

I don't get it.

Wrong.

please, burn it again.

do you have the one where he stands next to a topless chick?

so close to quints, but you failed, just like your country

A FUCKING CHRISTMAS PRESENT

A FUCKING LEAF

IP ban on Canadacucks when?

Stop duty free shopping in my country if you're superior. Codependency is pathetic.

While you're at it...fix Toronto please.

youtu.be/JvLOT0m0yjE

Thanks.

t. Concerned American.

It does, why do ya think americans try to joke about everything in the world?
They're like east germany except in this day and age even their propagandamachines can't fully hide how shitty they have it rrlatively.
Though i suppose the insularity as a consequence of them buying into the 'worl is dangerus' memes aswell as tolerating that their meagre income often prevents them from crossing tgeir own borders explains why an anti danger-meme wall might calm them a bit.

Exactly this. Canada's entire sense of patriotism comes from shitting on America. Like some kind of deep-rooted insecurity that they know they will never be better than us.

Canadian society isn't really that much different from that of the US. If you hate us, you hate yourselves. The only thing that separates us is government and climate.

We breathe the same air, eat the same food, play the same sports, enjoy the same entertainment, drive the same vehicles, the list goes on.

god dammit I wish you didn't make niggers, look what they're doing here.

if these basement dwelling nerds and vapid racist rednecks elect trump then all of america's best and brightest will move to canada and we will become the worlds premier superpower.

Is this photoshop or does everyone have banana yellow teeth in Canada?

You sound really insecure, honestly. Insecurity about one's identity seems to be a characteristic common to you folk

Okay, who hurt you feelings?

At least amerifats are not half french.

At least we aren't half mongoloid muslims

its stained from all the D A N K W E E D they smoked.

Your loss.
Our girls are pretty cute.

hm could be true , that girls hot tho with the red shit

>Implying the leaf abomination has a chance of becoming a superpower
Low quality shitpostng, I expected more from you, leaf.

>dating that things sister
YOU RUINED your own joke leaf

can confirm even tho i don't 420blazeit anymore

dating an ugly Hispanic chic.
being proud of it.

You shouldn't take pride in degenerate culture. Is cosmetic dentistry not covered under Canada's health insurance program?

That's unfortunate.

Name one achievement of Canada.

Protip: You can't

Many Americans achievement is actually from Canadians. Of course burgers don't admit this fact

So since time and time again nu-males have been exposed as the creeps they claim to hate, what are the odds Queen leaf has raped a woman?

causing you so much butthurt

this, russian girls are very cute. too bad all of the ones I meet in canada left russia to become a libcuck

God damn.

Being you Americans biggest fan? At least I am.

When did Chinese Colony #1 get it's own flag?

Go on, name these achievements.

Take the Roo
To the Loo

insulin. you should no that.

Burning down your shitty White House.

dat ass for somereason its so good i wanna eat dat slut booty then fuck it

That was the British

Jesus leaf it's been 200 years let it go already.

Cardiac pacemaker

You absolute lads.

Canadian pacific railway, CN tower, Insulin, CANDU nuclear reactor, Ice Hockey

>pacemaker
In 1889, John Alexander MacWilliam reported in the British Medical Journal (BMJ) of his experiments in which application of an electrical impulse to the human heart in asystole caused a ventricular contraction and that a heart rhythm of 60–70 beats per minute could be evoked by impulses applied at spacings equal to 60–70/minute.[1]

In 1926, Dr Mark C Lidwill of the Royal Prince Alfred Hospital of Sydney, supported by physicist Edgar H. Booth of the University of Sydney, devised a portable apparatus which "plugged into a lighting point" and in which "One pole was applied to a skin pad soaked in strong salt solution" while the other pole "consisted of a needle insulated except at its point, and was plunged into the appropriate cardiac chamber". "The pacemaker rate was variable from about 80 to 120 pulses per minute, and likewise the voltage variable from 1.5 to 120 volts". In 1928, the apparatus was used to revive a stillborn infant at Crown Street Women's Hospital, Sydney whose heart continued "to beat on its own accord", "at the end of 10 minutes" of stimulation.[2][3]

In 1932, American physiologist Albert Hyman, with the help of his brother, described an electro-mechanical instrument of his own, powered by a spring-wound hand-cranked motor. Hyman himself referred to his invention as an "artificial pacemaker", the term continuing in use to this day.[4][5]

An apparent hiatus in publication of research conducted between the early 1930s and World War II may be attributed to the public perception of interfering with nature by "reviving the dead". For example, "Hyman did not publish data on the use of his pacemaker in humans because of adverse publicity, both among his fellow physicians, and due to newspaper reporting at the time. Lidwell may have been aware of this and did not proceed with his experiments in humans".[3]

REKT

If leafs don't like Sup Forums, why are they here?

LEAVE AND FIX YOUR KEKED COUNTRY!

FPBP

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

Canada's Texas banned fluoride in their water system for a short time.

basketball is derived from a native american game but it was a canadian who formulated the original rules

that's something i guess?

You got served

>LEAVE AND FIX YOUR KEKED COUNTRY!

canada is literally the best country, we're trying to show you the path to enlightenment

>Americans honestly think they can compete with Canadian men

Where's that pic of that one hot ass liutenant Russian media used to distract us from Ukraine. I remember she was really hot but can't find the pic

Canada is so jealous of the US that they will mass import the 60 gorillion that will be deported by Trump.

pm.gc.ca/eng/news/2016/06/28/canada-lift-visa-requirements-mexico

RAPENING 2016!!!!

Flouride causes discoloration of tooth enamel though.

>mfw this is all of you

you're nothing.

>Canada
>Success
>Trudeau

OH CANADA
OUR HOMO NATIVE LAND

>canadians cucking anyone

Everyone, stop being cruel to Canada. Let's list their accomplishments. I'll start :

Poor aussies are no longer relevant

there is literally nothing wrong with being LBGTQPAD+.

We're 60% too you stupid nigger...

Did you really just make a facebook chat with yourself just to make a bottom tier fucking leaf joke?

no one's moving here unless they're rich. THey'll be in for a rude awakening when they realize a house costs more than 200k, and half decent internet and phone plan are a hundred bucks apiece.

>dont even get me started on car insurance rates and food

oh sure there is

Moved from MIssissauga to a tiny island that receives supplies once a week... I'm pretty certain my living expenses went down.

$240 on Groceries
$750 on rent
$40 on Internet (I kind of cheated with this tho)
This is all in USD

is it covered under any? I have amazing private insurance as well, and even then I don't know of any health plans that cover cosmetic unless premiums are sky-high or it's the result of an accident.

>implying my dentist didn't just send a fake invoice to get 700 dollars of my insurance money for laser whitening i wanted to do on a whim. teeth werent even yellow

No user. It actually happened

Canada trying to be like the US is like a woman trying to be equal to a man. It just can't happen, and the harder you try the worse you look. Canada you really need to get your shit together. You are the most self deprecating country. You leader has touched thousands of pozzed fags without wearing gloves. You have all that good land but you don't do anything with it

yea. the GTA is fucked for cost of living. I'm sure vacouver and montreal are as well.

>that flag

whatcha doing down there, assuming you're not LARPing via a proxy

Left guy should be wearing a Quebec flag

My employer provides dental coverage, my daughter's braces and wife's whitening were paid for. Bad dental health is the first sign of a disadvantaged birth.

braces are one thing...that's orthodontics. that's always covered.

Keep telling yourself that while I eat maple syrup out of your wife's booty.