NYPD Leaks incoming

I work for a department that is on the ICAC task force.

I met a couple NYPD officers at an ICAC training a year back and we still talk.

What does POL want to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/0HOUR1___/status/793878844742696961
nypost.com/2015/02/06/nypd-to-sport-rolls-royce-of-bulletproof-vests/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Will nypd release whats on the laptops?

Are there really child sex rings?

What is their breaking point to start leaks?

>I work for a department that is on the ICAC task force.
>What does POL want to know?
Why is America utterly and thoroughly broken?

Is it happening?

showing a bulletproof vest isnot definitive proof to say who you are. I own one and I am a citizen

How many niggers have you killed?

how much jewish money flows in when politics are involved?

Do they really have pics of shillary and huma on some pedo shit? is it the lolita express thing? who else is involved?

Have you ever killed a nigger?

Do you have to live in NY to apply for NYPD? Their site says I need a valid New York driver's license, but surely I don't need to move just to apply...

Fuck off you fucking disinfo shill

How much of what FBI user said is right according to the evidence you have right now?

Do you get a lot of girls for being a cop? Like flash your badge and get a date?

> 1 post by this user

Does Bill Clinton stop and frisk children?

What is your relationship with CPS?

>implying police are not citizens
What?

We need to see what Hillary did to the children if there is to be any difference made at all. We've been hearing so much about emails and I think everyone is a bit tired of it. We need a bombshell.

every officer gets an ID card. show that instead

This

You are a fucking faggot OP this does not mean shit, durr I have a vest I'm a cop durrr fuck off bitch

nice costume fag, that vest is way too smal

Charges when?

I am not that senior ranking to know what the COD or Comm are doing. I can tell you that the guys on the task force have been bitching on our Discord about it since the letter came out. They want to leak it if the FBI doesn't release it.

In this case? I am not sure I was not the one who read through the emails although I did hear officers mention Epstein's name when they were searching the metadata.

is shit going down?

Halloween was 2 days ago OP. Why are you posting a picture of your son's costume?

it is not anything special for him to post a bullet proof vest as evidence to say he is what he is. I am in a state where it is legal for anyone to purchase armor.

Do benson and stabler ever have hot sex where olivia imagines that her dad is raping her and her mother with a tuning fork like cock while elliot makes her choke on his 6.3in waxed cock and calls out his thot daughters name as he cums?

Also, do you think that the asian shrink dude is into butt stuff or 385lb neckbeards?

Are the leaks REALLY coming ?

Is there anything inside that could definitely knock Hillary out ?

INB4 LARPer keels over by being baited into the typical Sup Forums redneck muh-race bullshit that no legit source would give a damn about.

What is the endgame? Can we see releases/a big law enforcement push against the Clinton Camp before the election, or will law enforcement patiently wait for everything to be ready and strike from a position of strength?

Did Preet force Comey's hand to reopen the HRC case?

Nice gets but OP is a faggot from /x/ RPing

>My dad works for nintendo

>1 post by this ID

Well, if it aint bait...

>What is in the emails?
>Will it ACTUALLY bring down the clintons? (Because things of the same caliber have not)
>How legit is the NYPD chief about this whole thing?
>If Comey's investigation ends up with minimal results, will you all follow through and finish the fucking job?

Will the leaks come before the election? like say this friday?

is the Hillary pedo shit confirmed?

If you are real, uphold your oath.
Expose the criminals.
Protect and serve.
Godspeed user

Fuck off NSA/CTR.

1/10 LARP

Tip submitted, enjoy getting shitcanned :)

ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED

Nice "Concealed Carry Permit" badge and shitty vest.

FYI, NYPD are issued Point Blank Level IIIa vests which that vest is NOT because the Point Blank logo isn't even fucking on it.

Go fuck yourself

Sincerely,
/k/

>

>>>ELECTION FRAUD DISCOVERED

What have you heard about the contents of the emails? Classified info? Pay for play? Sex rings?

GODDAMMIT LEAKER YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON I GOT THE MAYOR UP MY ASS ON THIS

Some guys say Monday but most want it by friday or they will start confirming things to the press.

I won't go into it but leftism fucked us up.

Cool? badge in image but I blurred because my agency name is on the carrier and the badge.

trips lol. Had to answer. 0.

Ask someone who works in politics.

Epstein came up in the metadata apparently. No knowledge on images other than a few of weiner were found in a folder on his desktop.

No just be willing to move call a recruiter.

99% no ayy lmao evidence

Fuck that off duty badge stays hidden unless Im pulled over or my gun comes out.

I work on the cyber side

Uh yeah sure, I live in New Paltz, so I'll just drag my ass 2 hours everyday to get spit on by liberals and nogs.

I ain't giving that nigga clicks.

Just stop with the AMA format and cut to the juicy shit you wanna spill. This isn't fucking reddit

Ok so what has been on my mind is the actual content of the laptop. Rumors abound from arms sales to child sales ans everything in between.

What was on them? Please tell us....and do not skimp on details. We have to know.

If the FBI has a shit investigation, how is the NYPD going to change that?

You mentioned youre low level, but your buddies are bitching. How can any of you get your hands on that evidence?

ahh cmon dont ruin the fun u faggot

This guy knows nothing.

show your fucking ID card. and show the badge closer dont be such a faggot

then wtf do you even know?

fag

>bitching on our Discord

Why are you such a garbage department? I unilaterally support the police before BLM but you fags make it difficult. Truly the most heavy-handed, freedom hating police department in the entire country.

Agreed.

ok this is a little better, I was starting to think you were a complete faggot.

If the NYPD has anything, they need to do it ASAP. They'd have to be crazy to wait till Monday

I believe you, OP. The truth always has a certain ring to it.
Anything that surprised you in the emails or something you think we might find interesting?
>do you beat niggers
>if not, pls start
>no srsly fuck niggers

Agency has a very distinctive logo and Im not getting fired for this unless you just want to see the "peace officer" at the bottom.

some cops are small.

Yes

There already is one look at the FBI turmoil and Comey coming out in force. Street officers are willing to leak things if the big boys won't.

Comey is a good guy I have friends who are close with him (family is in Ibanking).

From what Ive heard there is evidence of obstruction of justice/spoliation (destroying evidence).

Im not with NYPD smaller agency near by.

The NYPD officers will.

jap

Dumb emu. Here's a screenshot.

What made you want to start this thread?

What do you want to tell us that you haven't been asked?

How heavy handed has the FBI been. Did they come in and try to confiscate everything?

Did the NYPD chief really make backups like the true pundit article claims?

Have you friends made copies?

He's not NYPD. He's a detective on some shitty little department, and he just happens to work with NYPD detectives on the ICAC taskforce.

Wouldn't the department be facing HEAVY pressure not to do anything rash like leak info?

I mean, you are the NYPD afterall, in New fucking York, a Hillary stronghold. The crytokike elites must be coming down hard right?

Either way, if real, good luck and godspeed man, you are doing the Lord's work.

Pussy ass piece of shit. You can get a ton of hot ass by telling girls you're a cop, and you don't? Fucking kill yourself you piece of shit. I hope a God damn nigger shoots your hay nu-male ass.

Are children worth more intact as sex slaves or is there more revenue parting out their organs?

yes. hands down she will do a perp walk in front of cameras.

What agency am I with?

That looks like bullshit based on the handle alone.

Safariland master race faggot.

hey op, thanks for doing this

favorite pistol?(im a glock 19 fag :P)

>some cops are small.

I was on board with you until this. OP is a manlet, abandon thread.

Where do we start digging??

What type of law enforcement agency should I get into

be more specific. what info do you have?

Would you. Could you. On a train?

>yes. hand down she will do a perp walk in front of cameras

PLEASE BE REAL

Any hint about something direclty involving Hillary ?
A small one pl0x

>That looks like bullshit based on the handle alone.
topkek

What do you and the other boys in blue feel about the air of the country today?

What does your current outlook for tomorrow and the coming days envision?

im not a jap you nog, i wish i lived in japan so i dont have to worry about sjwisim

I have the same plate carrier in tan

You fags use discord? Are you aware of the fact that they record your IP and everything you post?

nigga we put lions and tigers and bears in cages; they're bigger and stronger than us

hmm

>PERP WALK

PLEASE FUCKING PLEASE
Bring that cunt DOWN.

At minimum evidence they intentionally destroyed evidence (emails). These guys have the emails but are prohibited from searching them except for sex offense related data Epstein was in there plenty ;)

Epsetein, wikileaks level bullshit and gossip emails likely but what we are really excited about is an officer said they saw a large amount of emails around the time the subpoena was given to Clinton and they are betting there is grounds for obstruction charges from that.

>there are morons who thinkk the FBI and POLICE come here to give you autists info
LOL

See I thought it might be real until I saw this. No way Clinton actually goes down.

Don't do law enforcement. Its fun for about 3 years and then it just sucks the life out of you. Do something that pays.

Too bad the NYPD replaced all vests with Point Blank vests earlier this year which means if your using a Safariland vest you aren't NYPD.

nypost.com/2015/02/06/nypd-to-sport-rolls-royce-of-bulletproof-vests/

Fucking larping faggot. GTFO.

Said the 400lb russian hacker known as Sup Forums

/x/ is always right except 2012

Stop trying to spread disinformation to help the crab people, you fucking cockmook

Forgive my cockiness but what do YOU know that I do not?

it's his wife's son

Yeah there is nothing to see here, goyim. Walk away.

OP has already said he's not NYPD

keep up

On a scale of 1 - 10, how serious are we looking here on this whole fiasco?

nice passport and airsoft vest you fucking idiot i totally believe you