Rick and Morty Gravity Falls

What if Gravity Falls was an adult swim show and R&M was a Disney show?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-iDtR1yKJM0
youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg
reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/315yoy/im_bill_cipher_i_know_lots_of_things_ask_me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GF would be a lot darker.
R&M would be more goofy and kid friendly.

/thread

I feel like Gravity Falls would be roughly the same just with more jokes you couldn't get away with on a kids channel (Though they got away with quite a few of those)
Rick and Morty would have to be dumbed down immensely. And I don't mean dumbed down as in saying the show is some pinnacle of intellect, I mean it's full of tits, ass, fuckwords, and gore that wouldn't fly on Disney.

>Pinecest would be canon
>Hirsch would have been given the insane timeframe his autistic ass needed to make 3 seasons
>R&M would basically be animated doctor who

Rick and Morty as a Disney show is Future-Worm

rick and morty sucks
gravity falls doesn't

Children who watch children's shows would not accept Rick and Morty's bullshit artstyle. Only adult sitcom watchers accept the crap that get shoved down their throats.

Both shows would get better.
>Gravity Falls could have more deep lore and dark moments without the mouse intervening
>Rick and Morty wouldn't be allowed to be edgy nihilist bullshit and they would have to be forced to stick to the sci-fi concepts
Holy shit OP, you cracked the case.

maybe for an episode wendy would like be all seductive to dipper and ask him for a really weird thing and once she got it shed be like "k bye" and this would happen maybe 3 or 4 times and the last time she does this she lures him into like a ritual like thing, but the ritual is to just repair her phone

This

why is it that i get stuck in the worst timelines.

Did you write season 2B?

r&m cannot be disney. it would remove every interesting philosophical questioning to be child friendly.

>Disney wouldn't put up with half of Harmon's shit, tell roiland to take charge and if he needed help, to call Dan and Jeff

I don't think Gravity Falls would change that much. It would probably have sexual references (they got away with some of them), but I doubt it would be gruesome. Though characters may be killed off.

R&M would be just like like the early concept animatics ("Morty makes a dinosaur"). I think the first season would be pretty similar to how it was already, except less violence and death (there wasn't even that much) and obviously less vulgar humor. Most of the humor would come from the interactions between an even more insane Rick and an even more incompetent Morty.

Actually, they would have been in the right places. But we're in the timeline where animation industry is kill.

Think on the bright side. At least your not in the timeline where Americans made anime and Disney is a Japanese company.

no but holy shit i just got another idea, what if like dipper and mabel were like knee deep into an adventure, and wendy just texted dipper a pic of her in lengerie being all "can you text me a pic of (really specific flower)" and hes just like "what the actualy hell" and then she actually texts her naked and he complies instantly

I NEED TO BE A WRITER!

AS'd Gravity Falls would be just Made in Abyss for the west

But why would Wendy even do that?

why does anybody in R&m do waht they do?

its comedy

Mabel would die in the finale

Rick and Morty as a kid's show would unironically be 10x better. It would be similar to Flapjack imo

why is that funny.

if Rick and Morty was a Disney show it would be FutureWorm not even kiding

I feel like rick and morty would have more of the other characters being stupid while Rick puts up with their bullshit and is more like Grunkle stan, but a lot Smarter

>What if Gravity Falls was an adult swim show

Bill Cipher looks more like the edgy fan art and makes all of his jokes from Alex's reddit AMA as Bill, like how his fangirls should all get wacked out of their minds on LSD and wander naked into the Nevada desert to build a giant throne of girls, seeing the show's fans nude and killing their pets, wanting to fuck Wendy's mom, wearing people's skin as masks etc. on the actual show.

Alex is just so happy that he's able to make those kinds of jokes like he's always wanted to, so he doesn't stop the show early. Instead, Gravity Falls runs for 32 seasons.

Gravity Fall could have been Ghost Stories except on purpose

youtube.com/watch?v=-iDtR1yKJM0

youtube.com/watch?v=RINHjxsPOEg

Actual kek’d

reddit.com/r/gravityfalls/comments/315yoy/im_bill_cipher_i_know_lots_of_things_ask_me/

Nah, but there probably would have been an episode where the climax is either Dipper or Pacifica calling Mabel out.

Yeah Future worm is R&M mix with regular show.

1. All the crazy fan GF AUs like Reverse Falls and Monster Falls now appear in the show while all the alternate Ricks and Morties are now just fan AUs. However Stan randomly shoots a bunch of the AU Dippers and Mabels for the lulz.

2. Rick drinks too much grape juice and plays too many video games but is otherwise a great grandpa. Summer and Morty have lots and lots of wholesome bonding episodes.

3. Ford is a bitter alcoholic, Wendy is an exhibitionist hooker.

4. Gideon is a straight-up parody of Christian TV preachers and praises Jesus while taking your money. Bill kills and eats people and fucks a lot of women. The Shapeshifter murders people and hollows them out to live in their bodies instead of just shifting. Giffany wants to kill Soos after fucking him.

5. Beth and Jerry either never appear or get mentioned ever or are a loving healthy couple who never fight.

6. Rick teaches the kids lots of good life lessons about hard work, being yourself, and reaching for your dreams.

7. Tammy gets a redemption arc.

It sounds like both shows would be vastly improved

Oh, and for 4., Bill Cipher is an even more obvious alcoholic. So is Stan. And Darlene. And Lazy Susan. And the Sheriff and that other guy who are even more obviously gay but also alcoholics. Everyone on the show is an alcoholic.

>"Rick And Morty"
>Disney show

Then Demon_Dinosaur_Chick would be a wholesome working mother, and Sup Forums would sing her praises & waifu her.

This is now your G-rated headcanon for a 5-second season finale character.

>mabel and dipper have a get-drunk-wake-up-in-bed-together-moment
Could be funny, as long as it breaks expectations properly.

gravity falls doesn't change aside from the obvious (more adult humor/horror more explicit/etc) it gets the three seasons because adult swim is more forgiving and hirsch decides to work longer with them. those three seasons take a fuckass long time to come out tho

rick and morty does not last long. gf lasted so long because of the mystery and the fanbases obession with it. rnm has no long running plot mysteries and thus becomes any other wacky sci fi cartoon on disney. disney loses faith like it does with all its shows and cancels it

hirsch wouldn't let pinecest fly he's pretty against it too much i think to even joke about it, adult cartoon or not

harmon and roiland make incest jokes because they don't care/as a fuck you to fans that give them shit on it

What I wanna know is how Steven Universe would have functioned as an Adult Swim show as originally intended.

It would probably just outright state Pearl was in love with Rose, and flashback episodes being more intense without Steven there.

Otherwise nothing. It fits best as a Kid's Show.

>he's pretty against it too much
He was against every romance in the entire series despite shoehorning it into almost every other episode.

Hirsch killed Gravity Falls, death to Alex Hirsch.

In fact, she'd be the next-door neighbor who hung out with Rick.

The GF Crew are huge assholes.
>Bill is way more menacing.
>The Twins fight more equally rather than dipper giving up everything.
>The Stans are much less redeemable and Mabel gets what she deserves.
>Tons Of Illegal Shit Everywhere, the town is much more of a shithole.
>Soos is the new Carl.

The Smiths are well adjusted and more functional as a family.
>Beth's issues are much smaller if not completely gone.
>Summer is the same.
>Jerry is a wimpy goofball who will step up for his family when the situation arises, employed and butts heads with Rick.
>Morty still goes to school, is an anchor for Rick instead of a meatshield.
>Rick is about the same but holds back on the sex and murder, more of an arrogant smartass with a soft spot and than a remorseless asshole with a tiny smidgen of a conscience.
>Rick makes a lot more mistakes, but they get out of them with cooperation and teamwork rather than Rick just shitting all over everyone.
>SEVERAL GALLONS OF WHIMSY DUMPED ALL OVER THE PLACE.

>The Smiths are well adjusted and more functional as a family

they'd probs have kept a smudge of a dark nature to the family dynamic, like instead of outright bringing attention to Jerry being unemployed more like emphasizing Beth's career and how Jerry is at home too much for comfort

It would be a show with a lot of implications that kids realize was unhealthy once they get older

There'd probably be smoking, too. Definitely from pic related, at least

>GF has Pacifica
Man, dang, I WONDER which is better.

From what this thread has been telling me, both shows would've been far better had this been the case

> Giffany wants to kill Soos after fucking him

I'm imaging a soos sex scene now

Soosex

It's a real insight on Adult vs. Children's Cartoon.

Rick and Morty would probably benefit from being a little reigned in, having better character moments and not showing its full hand out the gate, also the characters being complete assholes which ruins the mood a lot of the time.
>Haha I'm a Brined Cucumber!
>But I'm also a depressed alcoholic with terrible family issues...
>Haha funny adventures!
>I caused trauma in your mother that makes her a detriment to the whole family and I'm not gonna do nothing because wacky space adventures!
>God I wish I could die, I guess I'll drink my cares away with these curazy weirdo aliens.

Gravity Falls made good on what it was allowed to do but it could but if the chains were loosened.
>Just Sold out the entire universe for more summer fun? It's fine, everyone forgives me!

>I'm an interdimensional demon with unspeakable power and reality obliterating abilities who destroyed his own home dimension and has been released on earth.
>Oh no! The power of friendship! My only weakness!

>what it was allowed to do but it could but if the chains were loosened.

What?

Put a comma after "do".

RNM fails as a Disney kid's show. So much of the show is rooted in nihilism and basic disregard for the "self" because everything done is filled with possibilities and impossibilities. As forced as it, it's the basis for the show's themes and humor. A kid's show can be cynical not to the extent that makes RNM funny or enjoyable.

GF can go either way and probably would have been better with a more teen demographic, a strictly adult platform might have worked against it in the long run.

adult gravity falls means succubus episode

>more deep lore

Kill yourself faggot

>gravity falls means succubus

Wasn't she?

>creator who based protagonists on him and his sister is a little uncomfortable about all the shit about them fucking

I wouldn't say against it though, he was pretty good about always saying people should be able to create what they wanted, though it was pretty sensible why it would make him uncomfortable and he wouldn't want to hear about it himself he seemed to believe genuinely in creative freedom which was actually pretty big of him I think. And the certain strand of tumblr psychos gave him shit for that. Just being reasonable and not for censorship of harmless little fan things or bullying kids for no reason. He deserves props for that really and truly.

she was more of a sexy fire demon but can you imagine an entire episode with her?

>that first design

Has a more "made for fetishes" character ever flickered across a character designer's concept sheets before? Ever?

Rick ends up being more like Doctor Who. The show massively improves as Rick is now likable and he spends more time exploring weird ass planets and stuff instead of edgy nihilism.

The twins end up taking a back seat (subtly implying they're fucking behind closed doors) with the entire thing focusing around Grunkle Stan doing one of three things:
1.) Ripping people off.
2.) Bumping off deadbeats with expired credit cards.
3.) Supernatural shenanigans in search of his brother.
He's also helped by Soos, a illegal immigrant neckbeard who idolizes him. Even as he's getting dragged into gunfights. And Wendys there... As a teen prostitute Dipper obsesses over whenever Stan pulls drags his fat ass off Mabel.
>"I think she likes me!"
>"Kid, she's after your money. That, and she's not that good in the sack."

>tentacle mouths

Does someone have the Hirsch greentext about his disgust at pinecest? It was great

I hate to say this but the fact is that any creator put on the spot to address this shit is left with no choice but to say some weak middling thing like "people can create what they want."

As an insider I can confirm that as far as most cartoonists are concerned, their pedophile-incest fans are degenerate mutants who ought to be gassed to death before they either breed or rape an actual baby.

And they are correct in that sentiment.

>most
not all. not every fan that ships a incest ship is doing it purely for the fetish of them being siblings and not every creators is under the assume that their fans are all thinking that ways, i'm sure some don't care really

gross fans that take things to more illegal extremes exist but not every one is bad for liking an incest ship every once in a while

Gravity Falls would be a more incompetent Twin Peaks than it already is.

I think this thread is saying Gravity becomes interesting and Rick and Morty gets boring

They both would benefit. Gravity Falls doesn't get rushed and can go unrestricted on the mystery-building and character development, while Rick and Morty gets forced to hold back the pessimism and focus more on being entertaining.