Could the writer of Royals be /ourguy/? This series is actually making them even more unlikeable than before...

Could the writer of Royals be /ourguy/? This series is actually making them even more unlikeable than before. So unlikeable that it must be happening on purpose. X-men win AGAIN

>/ourguy/

Is this some Pepe-style shit?

What's a pee pee

>Sam Humphries on "Green Lanterns"
>Sup Forums bitches
>It is good
>Sold over 30k in its entirety

>Al Ewing on "Royals"
>Sup Forums rejoices
>It is cuckshit (again)
>Selling under 20k by the third issue

I was liking the book, but this is just terrible.

Medusa looks like a trailer park slut

That is Medusa? Jesus! It looks like shit! I mean she always been fucking shit, but now it reflects how shit she is inside.

Shitty queen, shitty wife, shitty woman, shitty everything but body. Now she actually looks like total shit. I'm impressed.

This is a complete character assassination of Medusa. Marvel is basically writing her to be completely out of character and they think we'll just accept that Medusa would actually do things like this. This is garbage. It's like if they suddenly made Kitty Pride a racist that said "NIGGERSSSSSS!" every page.

Well, she IS Kitty Pride.

hah, wow. I had no idea till reading these comments...

Fact is: Karnak is the only royal that is worth something.

Triton used to be cool

Not after Ellis made him his shitty self insert.

If you have to change up a characters design so drastically and alter his personality to make him more emo, he's not even the same character. So what do you like, old Karnak or all new? (There are no right answers)

MARVEEEEEL

Well, finding the flaw in hell and returning to life after a suicide can change you. Karnak was always a dick, in his first meeting with the F4 he beat up Johnny just so that they knew with whom they were dealing.

>implying anyone gives a shit about Medusa

Maximus is dank though

Wait... that's Medusa? Jesus Christ how many men is she gonna sleep with?

Enough to make her vagina a giant living gaping hole that wants to eat the world. By the time she is done, that thing is gonna look like the Overmind from StarCraft.

But Kitty Pryde loves saying NIGGER.

She already slept with a lot but given that she is dying it seems her hoofed paramour is the last one.
BTW my headcanon is that when she was sleeping with the Skrull it was a different new Skrull each night for months.

>memecuck is worse than outright genocide
Good to know that if we're ever invaded by killer aliens you'll be cool with it as long as they leave our women alone, OP.

This shit. I miss regal, reserved, loyal, kind of arrogant Medusa.

I thought Medusa's hair was long