Where were you when you realized that Minnesota is going to vote for Trump?

Where were you when you realized that Minnesota is going to vote for Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

270towin.com/states/Minnesota
sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/get-involved/students-vote-results/
nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

November 8, when I see it with my own eyes

>Cucks
>Voting for Trump

Pick 1

Too many lakes

Too many swedes and krauts here, not gonna happen

Don't forget the Somalis.

I was high on lsd, because that's the only state where i can imagine that turbo cuck state going red.

There are so many fucking libtards in MN it's not even funny. Not to mention our Governor is retarded

>largest somali population ...next to somalia
>we haven't voted red since 1972 270towin.com/states/Minnesota

I want it to be true but we'll see come Nov 8

He said swedes.

You get the idea

Kek.

>MN
>Red

They voted for Rubio in the primaries for fucks sake.

Are you from MN?

how many somalis do you see on a daily basis?

also, white man come home to maine, i live here (brewer) and i haven't seen a nig in a few months

damn it's cool thinking that this area is the same size as a country, every area has history/lifestyle quite similar what we see on western media but is on the opposite side of the world

>tfw u have not visited the US yet

sorry spaced out

Might actually happen. All the white liberals here were for Bernie and I have seen many say they would not support Hillary no matter what. Hillary will get the somali vote though.

>
Eden Prairie here, they are starting to spread they used to only be in St. Cloud Shitty parts of Minneapolis, and Mankato.

They are now in my nice Suburban city. Time to move back to rural MN.

I still dont understand how they can afford to live in Eden Prairie.

Fuck your ancestors for coming here and turning us full leftist

All the somalis are in the twin cities and in St. Cloud. If you don't live in those areas then you probably won't run into any.

was just listening to NPR about the residents of St. Cloud collectively wanting no more Somalians

i-i think they're starting to wake up

Most Somalis live Minneapolis

I was born in Duluth and lived there for about ten years, no somalis to be found.

gif is op

I grew up there, I'm at college in a different state now, but when I lived in MN it was nuts.

My high school had a large population, and talking to friends, it's only growing. We had a few graduates who were arrested for ISIS shit a year or so ago.

I'm thankful I didn't live Minneapolis or St. Paul because it's easily 10x worse there.

Serious question, why MN? Somalia is literally a fucking desert and MN is one of the coldest states, not to mention all the snow we get.

mfw somalians move from a country on the equator to MN

Mankato and Rochester too.

There is a shitty high rise apartment complex that is called little Mogadishu, because 99% of the occupants are somali

MNfag here

The libs have too much pull. Our house will go lib majority too.
Unions here aren't supporting Trump even though they all hate Hillary.

I live in the suburbs and I can tell you it ain't going to happen. There are way too many fucking hipsters and retarded housewives here that would take a bullet for Hillary. Granted there a lot of us silent pro trumpers but I don't think it will outweigh the libtards.

isnt somali kind of a desert? i don't know how they can handle the cold.

they can't vote, right?

You know why? It is always the same answer, the money or benefits are better here then any other state for refugees.

Crow Wing County, Poorest Town in Minnesota here.

I don't even live in the Twin Cities to see the epicenter of Liberal faggotry but I still won't get my hopes up, no way fucking MN votes red.

Lots of Trump signs, though. But they won't fucking stop sending me stuff telling me not to vote for Mills.

>mfw white man still has yet to come back home

in maine, what city did you live in?

kek

that's a good joke

I got the dirtiest look at the EP mall when I was wearing my trump shirt by some saggy ass bitch.

I just winked at her as she went up on the escalator and I went down.

MN here.

No chance. It's not just inner city liberals in the Twin Cities either. We have the Democratic Farmer Labor party which is an unholy alliance of city dwellers, farmers who like the subsidies and iron range union members who have all been corraled into the party. The DFL has a stranglehold of this state and that's before you factor in the Hmong and Somali immigrants who are 80-90% liberal.

I've never even been to Maine lol

Swedish blood compels minnesotans to take in somalians

Winonafag ere, Trump is up four points in the northern congressional district if I remember. Remember Minnesotans voted Jesse ventura in. Anything can happen.

minnesota anything but 100% cucked. Sorry Minn/St. Paul have the votes and always will.

We need "The Body" back in office lol

browsing Sup Forums roughly 30 seconds ago.

Minnesotan here and I can guarantee you there are too many Somalians and too few people outside the Twin Cities.

German Aryan Race blood here. New Ulm reporting

huh, i must have read that wrong. i thought it said you grew up here. you must have been talking about minnesota.

you got some balls to be wearing a trump shirt in twin cities... hopefully, she won't vote. I recently saw a Somali pull out their EBT/WIC card or whatever the fuck it is and her platinum wells fargo card dropped to the ground. this state has gone to shit.

Is the iron range still booming? Serious question. Been a quick minute since I've read up on it

Minnesota sucks expect for Winona. That shit is like the golden valley.

Really? I'm a much bigger fan of northern MN. Never been a big fan of the southern parts, even though I've been there quite a few times

Probably the Section 8 apartments. Burnsville is the same way.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

In Minnesota.

No it is owned by some Indian company now anways.

Yes. There are countless Trump signs and stickers where I live. Only ONE Clinton sign. Everyone here hates Clinton and supports Trump.

nope huge layoffs

>Minnesota
>Red

Not in this lifetime it aint.

True true, i hear it's pretty cool up by Alexandria.

In Colorado wishing all you Al Franken fags all died of AIDS.

Only one thing to do now. Find investors who hate Somalis buy up the apartments and turn them into luxury condos.

Eagan here. Just filled out my absentee ballot for Trump and Jason Lewis. Wasn't gonna vote for Lewis originally but I've been getting spammed with anti Lewis mailings every single day for a month so fuck that angie craig bitch.

Kek

>Colorado
>not getting pozzed by CA immigrants

Pick one.

This was from the Minnesota caucuses, fucking unreal. Thanks, Obongo.

I want to have hope for this great state. Franken and Klobenigger have run it into the ground and if Trump wins, hopefully that will change

Been wearing it to the gym in EP every week. I get a lot of older people telling me nice shirt or give me the thumbs up.

The ONLY support for Clinton is in Minneapolis and, to a lesser extent, St Paul. And I don't mean the metro area as a whole. I mean within the city limits, which is only like 20-30% (guessing) of the total metro area's population. And that's not even considering the rest of the state. Outside of Mpls/Stp the rest of Minnesota supports Trump. In the area I live, there are a fucking hundred Trump signs, and only ONE Clinton sign.

I'd gas those cali tards in a second. They have taken a huge shit on the front range. Western slope is still based.

Yes they are trying to take contorl. I think a somali is running for mayor of Minneapolis.

jesus fuck, it's that bad?

Holy shit

I'm at a loss for words. What the fuck is happening to MN

>Sorry Minn/St. Paul have the votes and always will.
Nope, they don't even make up the majority of the metro
Only people in MSP support Clinton. In the suburbs it's all Trump (and of course outside of the cities is also Trump)

Then I guess you plan to die before November 8th.

Dunno I'm in Eagan and see Clinton signs everywhere. I think my neighborhood just wants to be SW Minneapolis and fit in though.

kekekekekekekekek

>truth
But you also forgot the sjw morons in Duluth and downtown to add on top of that...

WE ARE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING !!!
sos.state.mn.us/elections-voting/get-involved/students-vote-results/

a lot of peoples Obamacare premiums are going up around here so I have heard a lot of people complain.

Repeat after me: Thanks Obama

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

At the Eau Claire Trump rally.

>Eau Claire

It's because of MN has the most generous welfare programs. I'm not kidding.

daily reminder

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

SIEG HEIL

BUT
isn't Eau Claire a Wisconsin city?

I'm in Mound, have a cabin on the north shore of Superior.
The unions up north are going blue as always, unions are bought and sold Dems and it won't change.
Every pozzed up white U of M student will vote Hillary.
Every spic, every nigger, ever Arab, every Somalian terrorist will vote Hillary.

Unfortunately MN has zero chance of going red for Trump.

lololol

>DC niggers overwhelmingly vote Mondale for free gibs
What a surprise....

BECAUSE MONDALE WAS FROM MINNESOTA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT
IT MEANS NOTHING

That's what I'm saying. WI is much more of a swing state than MN

there were thousands of minnesotans there.
roughly 2 hours into wisconsin

>Every pozzed up white U of M student will vote Hillary.
They'll write in Bernie or vote for Gary/Jill.
>Every spic, every nigger, ever Arab, every Somalian terrorist will vote Hillary.
>implying niggers and sandniggers vote

Best Minnesota here

We're going to help MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Believe me, I want to forget the Somalis

>mfw us based potatoes are the only thing keeping MN fun

If Hillary wins the United States will eventually turn into a giant libtard welfare state as known as Minnesota where everyone is entitled to something.

Most of the Somalis I see are around cedar riverside in mpls. Lot of libs around the cities but nobody has signs out this year. Nobody likes either candidate close as I can figure

I know (unfortunately) a lot of liberals who will write in Bernie because they hate Hillary so much. I really don't think Hillary will get majority.

I'd say there's a higher chance of MN going red than a majority Hillary vote

You heard it here first

It's like you're trying to destroy my muskie and smallmouth fishing fantasy. I'm not happy with you, user.

Why does minnesota look like Pepe with Guile hair?