New Language

Considering learning a new language as a New Year's Resolution.

Native in English. Advanced in French.
Looking to learn either German, Chinese, or Russian. Thoughts?

eat my FUCKING cock

Sorry nobody wants to learn Arabic

Japanese isn't too hard. Like all English to Asian languages, the Kanji is the hardest part. Get with a group of people who speak it and meet once a week for an hour and practice with them.

I'm learning Chinese just in case they take over the country. Then I can show them how devoted I am to the Chinese.

Polish

So you can visit there and pay respect to the guardians of Europe against the Turks

why so angry

>German

Ancient Greek is a way cooler dead language, user.

german for business, russian for neat jobs for think tanks/governments/intel.

arabic or persian for the last thing.

chinese is impossible- don't bother unless you'll be living in chinese hotels as a travelling businessman over the next 40 years.

Honestly I dont think you will ever NEED any of those so just learn something you'll like. Russian seems cool.

Deutsch!

German or spanish.

Learn Chinese, impress your friends and future employers. It's a bitch and a half but 还值得学习

I've been learning German for 3 years, and it's not too difficult except for specifics regarding grammatical rules / tenses n shit like that.

I am near fluent, and want to move to Germany or Austria soon because America is beginning to turn into a piece of shit.

Дaвaй pyccкий. He пиздить!

and you really think it´s better in Germany than in the US?

>Go to learn Spanish
>Don't bother with vosotros, its only used in the redneck parts of Spain.
What did he mean by this?

Should have learnt Turkish or Arabic for Austria or Germany.

Bullshit. Vosotros is used everywhere by everyone. Is not a redneck thing.

Ustedes is very formal here -also used with strangers and elderly people- and in South America is used almost 100% of the time.

Deutsch ist sehr gut, Russian is allso pretty decent aswell. Ching chong on the other hand seems pointless.

Yeah, Chinks will just laugh at you and fellow whites will think you are a weirdo weeb. Learning white languages is legit. Let the nigger tiers learn English only. Do not humor them.

>try to help people with Spanish usage
>but they can see your flag
>"Why are you talking about the language of most of South America?"
>But --
>Go back to Europe
>But --

Seriously, with the liberal agenda running wild Spanish opens a lot of job options in the US

same here. Native spanish, advanced english. heay basics Italian french and german (actually learning this one)

chinese sounds so funny ling ling song zhâo ching chong ming long

Latin or ancient greek
>Current year
>Being this plebian

in the americas we don't use them. Only in Spain.

nigger are learning French and English.

Spanish for business in America

Chink Mandarin, or Japanese for overseas

You can't fucking learn japanese

Since you know French, you should learn the other Romance/Latin-based languages. You will pick them up quicker, they will be easier to learn, and you can transfer some of the principles of French over to them. Since you're in the USA, I recommend Spanish, but Italian and Portuguese are also some choices to consider.