Be Peter

>be Peter
>be 15yr old beta turbovirgin
>pic related wants to fuck your brains out
>what do

sit in the corner while she fucks with chads, duh!

You forgot
>nut up
>try to kiss her
>she vomits on your crotch when she finds out how old you are

I go for the ooga booga instead

Bendis pls.

In the new movie peter was the most chad one in his whole school.

also Betty was best girl

Quit replying to your own thread, faggot.

Make a move, keep the mask on, and pound her.

>Be a fifteen year old nerd who doesn't know how to handle women
>Be incredibly flustered by this very hot lady in a leather catsuit who flirts at me and makes innuendos
>Want to stop her getting away but don't know how I'm supposed to grab a woman like that, what is/is not okay to touch
>Tried shooting her with my web but she purred about shooting white goo so I can't do that
>Can't run with a boner
>Be ashamed as the guy who can single-handedly defeat Venom, Sandman and Rhino watches helplessly as a normal human acrobat escapes him laughing

Shoot her.

Did he rape her after this, undress her, or kidnap her?

...She's dead isn't she? God fucking dammit, Bendis/Slott!

>Slott
Naw that's all Bendis, Slott is actually just ignoring this and making sure Cat shows up in the upcoming Venom Inc crossover. Seems like Bendis and Slott are still opposed after Slott refused to allow Bendis to kill off Peter during CW2

Let her die. Now Peter can stay single.

Is amazing how two of the most mediocre writers at Marvel are both slowly destroying the spider family of characters.

>Pop pop pop

Least Spider-Man is still alive.

Is he? Is he really?

Isn't the current Spider-man a "mind-clone" of Peter, while the original mind of Peter Parker died in Doc Oc's body?
Shit is so fucked up it's insane.

Yep. He end up coming back and save his city.

Does this actually happen?

Not since Franklin rebuilt the multiverse, that's Peter's actual mind in his actual body

In the ultimate universe, yes.

You mean after secret wars? We have confirmation that they rebuilt to a previous instance of the universe? I never got that very well.
Also, what a final middle finger for those who liked the Ultimate universe holy shit.

That's Bendis for you, he has an "interesting" sense of humor.
Oh boy, aren't we lucky we have such great two writers handling Spider-man?

I am not against Felicia having a problems with Peter’s age, but that just might be the worst possible execution to such a concept that I have ever seen. A better way to handle it is to make like that One Episode of Friends where Monica sleeps with seventeen year old who lied about his age, and then ends up having a little crisis of conscience over it. This is just stupid.

Was it rape?

>Be OP
>Doesn't read comics
>Doesn't understand Peter was attending ESU by the time he met Felicia
>Doesn't understand by that point Parker went full on chad mode
>Probably doesn't realize Peter grew up at all.
We need to genocide all live action fags.

Be honest, Sup Forums: it would have been a thousand times better if she'd been into it. You'd love to see teenage Peter banging women twice his age, wouldn't you? Some real Misato/Shinji shit.

Eh sure, Ultimate was the dumb fucked up shit universe anyway.

Makes sense, she'd probably think she was stirring him away from being a good hero. Or you could go with 's idea too. Would've kind of fit.

This. Even Ultimate Spider-Man no matter what you faggots say. EVERYTHING that happens in that book is so coincidental it's absurd.

Oh god. 'Holed up here.' That's some really fucking stupid wordplay.

Ultimate Universe was garbage beyond Spider-Man though, I feel bad for the two dozen people who actually enjoyed Ultimate comics, but oh well

Tell her I'm gay, because I know that there's no way trying to score with that isn't going to blow up in my face somehow.

No. /ss/ is wrong.

Fuck off back to pol

Ask if I can keep the mask on and get a box of condoms ASAP.

Quesada fuck off. One More Day was as big of a mistake as you being born

God, I would love to see that as a What If story. Peter being a young inexperienced hero who is still trying to find his place in the world. One night, he comes across a robbery committed by Black Cat who is her mid twenties to early thirties and is buff as her animated series version. She manages to escape due to greater skill. Meanwhile, she becomes interested in him.

Basically, there is a cat and mouse game between the two of them, as they try and discover and catch each other. Eventually, they begin going on 'not dates' where innuendos and flirting is abound. Peter moves into her apartment when he starts going to college as it is 'easier on Aunt May'. Finally, after he has graduated Black Cat, finally after being interested in him asks Peter if he wants to go out on a date. From there they eventually marry and have a kid.

That would never happen, even in a "What if?" Spiderman's life is just too fucked up for things to go that well. More likely, he think he impregnated her during a one night stand and she'd return to haunt him with some creepy baby that is artificially aged up to a teen because Marvel has a boner for jail bait nowadays. Then they'd cuck him and make it Norman's baby again.

>No. /ss/ is wrong.

I am sure we can have at least one good What If with a happy ending. At least till Spiderverse 2.0 when that world's Peter and Felicia get killed and their kids become murder obessed assholes

Peter don't need her or MJ.

>implying you wouldn't fuck this sweet girl

Non-casuals know that Black Cat didn't appear until Peter was well beyond adult age

Well, we need at least ONE what if that's not ending in a bad end, like every Marvel What If nowadays. Plus, not-cunt Felicia would be a nice change.

Seriously why do people like Mary Jane when Felicia is clearly the superior choice and balances Peter's superhero lifestyle well with his regular life?

People love gingers/redheads.

Reported.

I still don't get, why did she fucking puke on his dick?

What're some good books to read that involve both spider-man and black cat? I dont read much spider-man but I've always liked their interactions in crossover stuff and want to read more. Thanks

Surprisingly, Mark Millar's Marvel Knights Spider-man. It's hard to believe these days, but there was time when he wasn't writing movie pitches disguised as comic books.

>No. /ss/ is wrong.

Felicia has every right to be surprised and off-put, but puking? She was attracted to Peter right up until she told him his age, did it REALLY warrant that sort of response?

I think I could write a better story. Why not make all the villians react that way to Peter?

It was better to just have her say:

"Wow...You are so, so young. Um, call me in four? Three? Three years when you're older. Meet you again some other time, Jailbait."

Yeah, just about. But wait, legal age in New York is Sixteen. Couldn't she wait like, a year?

she shoulda just sucked his girthy highschooler cock

If she was disgusted enough to puke on him I don't think she'd bang him if he was just a year older.

Of course she would. She'd be afraid that she'd enjoy it

>i didn't see the movie

Do we know if she was disgusted at Peter or at the realization that she wanted to fuck a boy ten years younger than her?

Why not both? Primarily the latter.
And the idea of it just gets her going.

Oh, I'm sure that in the moment she was grossed out by the thought, but later on she realized it wasn't that bad.

Actually, I'd honestly like to see some sort of /ss/ relationship play out in comics. It doesn't have to be a hard sexual relationship at all, but it would be a friendship on the verge of a soft romance and also between an older woman and a younger boy.

Or a younger girl if you're into that sort of thing, which I am.

be confused because she isn't best girl

Who would this relationship be with ideally?

It amazes me how one person can be this incredibly wrong

Boy, have I got the comic for you

Kinda ales you wonder why peter even bothers going after anyone in high school

This writing

being a Feliciafag is the true hell.

She is best girl.

Exactly
Peter being such a hormone filled teenager
And here comes Felicia Hardy, a hot, confident, older woman who looks like that and dresses like that, putting herself on display for peter. Who knows what she wants and who shows what she wants.

even if peter objected there's no way he'd be able to resist

Even more so when you consider she embraces and understands the part of his life that he feels like he needs to keep secret from everyone else

The side of his life that is literally analogous to his puberty

Become a cuck?

none suffer as we do.

>Shinji
>fucking Misato

pick one.

I agree

Stop please.
Felicia is not for sexual

Felicia is for cute, especially with pig tails, but she is also for sexual.

Poetry

Please show me Felicia with pigtails I'm begging you

Unfortunately we live in a world of double standards, and because teenage boys are horny little powder kegs of hormones, it is "impossible" for a woman to rape them.

>be Barbara
>be teenage beta turbovirgin
>pic related wants to fuck your brains out
>what do

>be this user
>so elitist that they call for the death of fans who don't meet their criteria for being a fan
>doesn't understand that live movies are a gateway to the comics and would rather see his "secret club" wither away and die from lack of new interest in the hobby than suffer "pleb" newcomers

Neck yourself.

>Do it, ruin your professional relationship, try to hard to redeem yourself after, get shot, paralyzed and raped.

What is ultimates

She looks kinda like Harley here.

You're right. She does a little.

She wasn't raped.

Why the fuck is the distance between her waist and hips so god damn long?
She's like a botched genetic experiment

i was very turned on by this

But then rape was retconned into her backstory and my rapeboner gave way to nerd rage.

>raped

Link, please?

>that cliffhanger
I feel bad for the Feliciafags who had to wait years for the next issue

there suffering must have been...orgasmic

May death find you soon

Also you