Similar Canadian animation thread on Sup Forums

Discuss the horrors of Canadian animation (e.g., Teletoon).

(and yes, I know there are good ones.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4JUDBJkeFNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>(and yes, I know there are good ones.)
You know nothing, clearly. Because there are none, only shows that fool you into thinking that with superficial appeal.

*whipcrack intensifies*

Pic unrelated, right?

Why did you post a good then?

Nah Total Drama was good bruh. Pic related however is shit. It's made by the same people who made TD and 6teen. Basically take the plot and characters of 6teen and make them surfers.

>plot
Might be better to say "premise" instead.

Jimmy Two-Shoes is really great. There's plenty of dumb jokes, but the series is actually pretty funny and innovative.

Just stay away from the second season. That's pure Canadian quality.

>Total Drama *is* good
FTFY. Ridonculous Race only came out a couple years ago and it was kino, and another season is planned.

You asked me what I wanted to be, and I think the answer is plain to see. I wanna be ______

... Kitty's BF

See this
What do?

Detentionaire was the best cheap flash cartoon and deserved more seasons.

Obligatory

Detentionaire may have looked Flash, but it was not cheap to animate in the slightest. Did you see those backgrounds?

Lps is comfy.

Almost Naked Animals
Sidekick
The Day My Butt Went Psycho

uhh...

Super science friends is pretty good

That shit reminds me of when CN was at it's lowest back in 2009.

George of the jungle was shit

>Total Drama
>good
Oh I'm laffin'!

The best part about Kitty is that There are probably millions of qt azn girl a lot like her so there is a small chance that you could fuck your waifu in real life

Total Drama is /ourshow/

There's definitely a bunch of great Canadian cartoons out there. I mean, we've got EEnE, Clone High, and uhhhh...

>Almost Naked Animals
>The Day My Butt Went Psycho
Never seen an episode of either of those before, but what the fuck Canada?

The Day My Butt Went Psycho were kino books for me as a kid

Birch a cute.

youtu.be/4JUDBJkeFNY
>you will never please girls completely the way this mf can

Clone High was a joint American-Canadian project and the people that made it worth a damn were both American. All Canada really did was animate it for cheap. You've basically got EEnE and nothing.

Ren and Stimpy was animated by a Canadian.

No it wasn't, it was animated in Korea.

>average Canadian storyboard to animation

I honestly have no idea why leaf animation is like this. I'm a leaf myself studying animation at algonquin college and they're really making us hit the bricks with full on traditional animation, layout design and life drawing. There's an absolute goldmine of talent and skill here that isn't being used. Because of how garbage the state of western animation is right now this would be an amazing opportunity for Canada to create a meaningful presence in the animation world. I think it would be better to adopt an 'anime model' where people draw ambitious looking things, just with corner cutting and less inbetweens. Not so much the superficial stylistic aspects of anime, unless a showrunner wants to of course.

EEnE wasn't a joint project? Weird, I didn't know CN was Canadian.

Well joint-project doesn't mean everything take for example, most of the people who worked on it are Canadian but it's called an American cartoon.

Such wasted potential

what show is that

cn didn't make the show

Without them it would have been much, much worse. You just don't understand how much the very fact of being Canadian lowers cartoon quality

cn gave the creators full control, it would have been the same if the show aired on a canadian channel that would have given them full control too

Absolutely not. One of the biggest differences is that with a Canadian show, pretty much everyone you hire has to be Canadian or you are quite likely to lose massive funding benefits.

And Canada doesn't exactly have a great talent pool in general.

that's not how cancon works and what you said actually makes what i said more correct, even if cn didn't air the show on there channel

Producing Parker

>the drawings on the left looks better than the drawings on the right

why

You are deeply confused, user. Go educate yourself and come back.

i did my research, you're the one that needs to learn, but you are american so that's most likely why your mind can't comprehend the truth

Plot twist: I'm Canadian, actually.
Which you should have realized from my posts, but oh well.

that's just as bad, if not worse, in its own way

also, there is nothing in your post that suggest that you're from canada

Americans have no clue about shit like and especially even on Sup Forums.

You have to experience the wasteland that is the Canadian animation industry to truly understand what is going on there.

it's just a regular industry but with cancon and not all non canadians don't know about canadian you racist

>racist
Yup, we're done here.

>be Canadian
>make shit cartoons
>be American
>make shit cartoons
>get shot

you don't even have anything to say because i'm right, you're just using that one word as an excuse, that's very retarded

I don't have anything to say because I already made my arguments, and you basically ignored them.

1. i can't ignore you if i'm responding to you
2. your the one that's being ignorant
3. this isn't an "argument" dumbass, why does everything need to be an "argument" with you asshats, i'm just trying to teach you something but you're too ignorant to understand

"Grossology" is a guilty pleasure of mine. It's edumacational and entertaining in a kid-friendly gross way.

And Abby is cute, too.

1. You're right, it's more like "dismissed".
2. I'm not an object. And no.
3. I am neither a dumbass nor an asshat. And this most certainly is an argument, not least because you are arguing right now.

>And Abby is cute, too.
Tina from Detentionaire has the same VA, so you might like her too. (The show is highly recommended regardless.)

I mostly just watch canadian cartoons for likeable characters or fetish purposes. The writing is nearly always average or below average.

Total Drama and 6Teen got me through puberty, and one day I'd like to thank FreshTV for that.