5 more days

Just one more charge over the trench into Shillary's and CTR's lines and we get to go home to the God Emperor's embrace.

Look how far we've come, I'm proud to have served with you all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wJYICh6OwaE
youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
youtu.be/-612gUMnosw
youtu.be/qWahyb2QA_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcYz6KZtqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It has been an honor.

What after this, anons? What will you all be doing?

ur a fucking nongnasdn AHGGAGA XD

Gassing kikes.

I honestly have no idea. I have no idea what mental framework to use as a point of reference for what the world is going to be like. From what I can understand, everything is going to change.

I just want the world to be free.

We keep going. Hit them hard everywhere. They're on the defensive. KEEP ATTACKING!

Non american but i'm moved buy you guys either way.
Have faith and enjoy the glory that is to come

Do you think CTR will stop fucking with Sup Forums after the election?

Once more into the breach dear friends. It has been, and is, an honor

Never though I'd die fighting side by side with a yank

Thank you Brazil user. Here's to making your country great too.

Train and learn. I'm going to turn into the best fucking genetist in the world.

It's been an honor

Not just this year

But every single shitpost I've made here, on Facebook, on twitter and on yahoo.

All amounted to these next 5 days

Vote, share, wear the gear proudly, donate, bring friends

God speed, I will see you on the other side my friends

i've been following this whole clusterfuck for so long now that i can't imagine what we'd even do afterwards

looking forward to it though might spend a week drunk to celebrate

My wife and I plan on buying a home and having children to join us and our shi tzu

God speedboat

Thread theme

youtu.be/wJYICh6OwaE

What about dying alongside a friend?

Will be praying to kek this election. After it is the will of the prophets that kek guides us all. Bless Trump.

S O O N

5 more years of hard work and i'll become a federal delegate. They work similarly to the U.S Marshals but have a wider jurisdiction.

I've been wondering about that the past week desu. What's there to even do after this?

Whatever the fuck happens how are we supposed to come down off this insane high? The fact that we came this far is astounding. I figured this would all bottom out in a week once it started but we're about to cross the finish line.

MAGA lads

it's been fun

When it's over? Maybe go on and be a productive citizen. Marry, have kids, all that. We'll have a future, and I wont squander it.

Based

Making America Great Again! What the fuck do you think is gonna happen.

make america great again

I LIVE! I DIE! I LIVE AGAIN! WITNESS ME!

youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

i think i wouldn't be able to handle the feels of a Trump victory, especially a landslide

youtu.be/-612gUMnosw

keep shitposting. The war has just begun. There is a senate, congress, local and state reps that need to be brought down.

Yes. I could do that

I will hang myself, like that old guy from Shawshank redemption. This is the only life i know, I cannot go back to being a normie.

>mfw mediocre

Really looking forward to Sup Forums going back to normal tbqh

THROUGH THE GATES OF HELL

>AS WE MAKE OUR WAY TO D.C.

THROUGH THE GLOBALIST LIIIIIIIINES

>PRIMO VICTORIA!

I'm going innawoods to the forests of patagonia.
I need some spiritual rest after being a vessel of kek's meme magic for so many months.

ON NOVEMBER EIGHT

>ON THE RED AND BLUE STATES

>ROPE DAY UPON US

Continuing plans to re-settle in Slab City, provided no nuclear exchange occurs over the next six months which would potentially bathe the off-the-grid city in fallout.
Otherwise, a little proper investment and one can build a permanent residence for dirt-cheap, and water can be filtered from a local canal easily enough. The only hard part is food, though over time I plan to transition from a stored supply to homegrown goods produced underground.
Only worry is the fucking meth-heads, but that can be planned around in construction I think, by making a compound more difficult to assail than the goods inside are worth, plus neighbors with more easily torched trailers would be natural targets of fuckery first.

WE ARE AWAITED

Oh fuck. You burgers better actually do this. Pls

Last push lads! youtu.be/qWahyb2QA_Q

>5 more day till you can laugh at Sup Forums imploding when Madame President is elected

Can't wait

Kek, shit's just getting started, m8. Expect lots of liberal tears once trumps into office.

go to grad school europe, wait for the great uncucking, hopefully meet some pol bros there since I will have no friends there.

after this and the 10000000000 get i'm actually going to get a job and actually move on. nothing can top this ever

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

Soon, soon we will know what lies beyond the dark horizon.

I never though I would die fighting side by side with a Gringo.

I don't know, to be honest. I been shit posting at high speed across Twitter and Facebook and effort postings here in Clinton Foundation and meme war threads.
This is the same feeling I had post-deployment when I got discharged. The world outside is changing, bigly, and I don't know what my place in this world will be.

Well, we have to celebrate of course.

Then we must continue to help Trump with our meme magic

I go to MEPS on November 9th. I don't know if final victory is yet secured, but it has been an honor shitposting with you lads. Kind of strange to know that you will never be able to adequately describe this experience to people who weren't here.

working hard on a degree free from distraction of this mess.

Gotta try and pick up the pieces in my life. I vowed to survive and fight for Trump to the end but I never planned what I'd do if he won.

life my brother life

(((Law school))) God willing and hopefully owing a few plots of land to bow hunt and farm.

Nothing beats being in the woods as it comes to life. If you don't see anything you just read for a few hours and think in a peaceful place

Why are you studying law if you plan to go innawoods?

Making myself great again.

>or for the first time

Continue fighting. Even if Trump wins, the battle only has just begun.

I'll be continuing the fight for as long as I can. Good luck, lads.
youtube.com/watch?v=7VcYz6KZtqs

You fucking autists.

Trump wants to renew the Patriot Act, expand the NSA, not abolish the Federal Reserve, infringe on the Second Amendment without trial, and loves Israel

I'm proud of you america

I want to be a lawyer and help fix this mess the liberals have gotten us into. There is no respect for the law from their side.

I grew up on a farm, I know I'll be working in the cities but It'll be nice to have a plot of land to escape too every now and then where the rest of the world can go to hell. That and it'll be good for whatever family I raise to see their roots and understand where their food come from and how to work with their hands.

When it's all over, I'll just go back to how it was before. I'll go on to my lurking and put the shitpost down for a little while. Work on some self improvement, go back to school and get a better job. When Trump wins, I'll just think about all the fun I had online and continue on making America great. If the witch makes it, then we'll see how long we all last.

I'm studying law too. I'm between specializing in criminal law (aiming to become a prosecutor) or high technology law.

This has been such an incredible feeling, being a part of something much bigger than yourself. We are so close.

>TRIUMPHANT FOR TRUMP

This. My wife and I are picking a fight with the local powers, who are going to rapidly lose support from the higher officials. Time to MAGA, people, Trump can't do it alone!

I will be in Switzerland in case she FIRES THE MISSILES.

It'll probably be nothing, but...

Keep the fight alive by working out and improving myself physically. War is coming and I need to be strong so that I can survive.

I think I'll also go back to /x/ and get back into witchcraft and necromancy. I dropped it for a while and focused only on politics and current events. Now I'll go back to my candle lot forests and dark graveyards.

It's been a pleasure, my burger brethren

Fortifying my house from the flood of niggers and libtards that will flood across the border

I am not an american but I'm proud of all the shitposting we have done

I may want Hillary to win, but I must say it's been an honour to fight against you.
God bless.

Stay strong leaf.

CTR won't EXIST after the election.

I'll be going to college.

I'm hoping to go into criminal law. Still unsure about where to go for prosecution or defense.

I would fucking love hiking around Patagonia and poke around South America for a bit just to see it. I'm telling you, get into hunting if you can. It gave me much more appreciation for the outdoors when I did.

We will need to shill for europe next!
Next will be France with Marine Le Pen then Germany then Netherlands etc.
All of europe until the globalist EU falls and is disbanded.

This is only the beginning of our movement.

Prob going marry Shela
U know same old dance
Have 2 kids buy a dog or a shtty cat
Ill look back on our time at war
n know we what did,
was for the right of mankind

I am proud to have served with you too sir

Everyone but me must learn

I might take that mercenary contract for europe

It has been an honor, friend.

Godspeed

I'm gonna start working out so my body can be prepared if war comes down.

no matter the outcome, it was an honor to shitpost with you all

You as well you fucking leaf

I volunteer for the Republican Party in my state. I talked to them and they said they will sign me up to become a full member of the Party. So who knows I may just help the Republicans clear the swamp. I talked to the high ranking Republicans in my county in Wisconsin. They talked with others in the State. Majority agreed that there needs to be a purge inside the Republican party. All I can say is War, war never changes.

Never thought I'd say this but, Thanks leaf it's been an honor.

Start my own business. Very /k/ related.

For some reason, OP's post reminds me about that diary of german soldier who died in Stalingrad.

I'm so fucking proud of all of you bastards. We have all worked so hard, memed ourselves to the brink, and garnered the attention of an ancient Egyptian chaos god. We have truly made magic. I don't know any of you, but one day when our enemies rear their ugly heads again, I'm going to feel better knowing that we've together destroyed (or at worst crippled) the American political machine and we can do it again.

Thank you for your cervix.
#MAGA my brothers.

Contact the media about Clinton's tape and their silence!

Celebrating for eternity

You're not realizing that him winning is only the beginning of our Great Journey

Agreed.

God speed boys

Whatever happens it's been the most fun I've had in a long time. A harvest of bullycided shitlibs awaits. A pleasure and a privilege my brothers, for us happy few.