Who was in the wrong here? Bojack or Neil

Who was in the wrong here? Bojack or Neil

Neil, the man is a complete jackass, but Bojack made it much, much worse by being petty and egotistical as usual.

Neil for the initial premise that you can call items in a supermarket that you've left unattended.

BoJack for escalating the situation far beyond necessary.

>I was in the fucking army or some shit killing children and raping women so I deserve the admiration and constant praise of the whole world
vs.
>I'm a total asshole because all my life I've done everything the way I wanted and never worried about consequences.
it's kind of a tie I guess

To be fair, Neil would have been right, had he left the muffins in a supermarket trolley. But he didn't. Also Bojack escalated the whole ordeal out of spite.

Neil for making it about the military. Only douchebags do that.

>Guy acts like an ass
>Call him out for being an ass
>"I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M IN THE MILITARY"

As an Air Force brat I saw it all the time. Honestly it was the reason I didn't want to join.

Neil for calling dibs on something he didn't even have the common fucking courtesy to put in a cart or a basket.

How about here?

Bojack obviously
He was weak and he knew it was wrong and he still did it

What was the purpose of this episode

He didn't actually do anything, though.

He was going to do it if Charlotte didn't walk in on them.

But she did walk in. The Precrime Department didn't work for Tom Cruise or Carol Danvers, it's not gonna work for you either.

Doesnt mean he gets off scott free just because he wound up not fucking an emotionally frazzled minor but only poked her with the tip.
But wait you're all emotionally stunted pedophiles anyway so you cant see the harm in this extremely toxic situation.

As far as the actual argument goes, Mr. McBeal was dead wrong. You can't call fucking dibs on food by leaving it a different section. And playing the veteran card over something so trivial? Fuck that guy.

That said, Bojack deliberately chose to escalate things because he's an enormous prick. Should have cut his losses way earlier.

The man who would steal a meal from Neil McBeal the navy seal

Neil, not only for calling dibs but for hypocritically using his veteran status for special treatment.

What I wanna know is how Bojack was in the wrong with Emily. It's not like Todd was ever gonna be romantically involved with her, so why shouldn't two consenting single adults not be allowed to bone?

Bojack is in the wrong as fuuuuuuck.

Next situation.

>But wait you're all emotionally stunted pedophiles anyway so you cant see the harm in this extremely toxic situation.
Not only that, but I'm also happy it makes people like you upset.

diane as always

Neil was wrong in making the issue about the military. Bojack was wrong for making a big deal out of a box of muffins that could be in literally any store in LA.

Diane is in the wrong here, but Mr. Peanutbutter needs to stop marrying women he's blatantly not compatible with. Why does he keep going for serious types when what he clearly wants is a fuckable playmate?

Bojack. Also, who bangs someone's barely legal daughter because they couldn't get their dick wet from the mom?

Who was in the wrong here? Honey or Joseph

Who goes for the mom in the first place when the daughter exists?

Forgot pic

But Mr. Peanutbutter is compatible with everyone. Maybe THEY should stop marrying people THEY'RE clearly not compatible with.

He's a dog, he's attracted to bitches.

On three separate occasions Diane asked Mr.Peanutbutter not to do any grand gestures for her because she didn't like it. And three times he didn't listen. They're clearly not compatible, Its one thing to be friends with a non-stop positivity machine with no off bottom, it's another thing to live with one.

This made me giggle.

neither

Three occasions that we saw. For all we know there have been other times this happened.

What’s going on with her legs here?

Neil. Dibs irl is bullshit. I would've reacted the same if I was Bojack.

Neil was in the wrong here

Fuck Neil

They tried to do a thing where she's turning around to look behind herself but that's actually a somewhat difficult pose to draw so they just copy pasted their standard forward facing torso on a backward facing set of legs.

Peanut butter, he knew her for that long and still hasn't figured out that she hates parties and over the top gestures

It all makes sense now

Bojack almost fucked him.

Neil's Penny disguise was perfect.

If only Charlotte hadn't walked in on them he would've succeeded in his plan to trick Bojack into sleeping with him

>Air Force
kek

This is all true, but Bojack was also 100% correct about the military.

Neil
>tries to claim dibs on something left out in the open
>dickwaving about being in the military and deserving special treatment about it
>goes to MSNBSea to tattle on the wash-up being mean to him

Bojack
>didn't really want the muffins but was a stubborn ass about it for the sake of being a stubborn ass
>makes the situation infinitely worse due to a total lack of regard for consequences

Neil edges him out. Had he not tried to make it about the military the whole fiasco wouldn't have left the supermarket. Bojack was still a colossal dick about it.

Don't you mean, the Chair Force?!
XD ololollololollolol

>girl who is nearly 18
>"minor"

17 is legal in New Mexico, we had this fucking discussion 2 years and 2 months ago and I wonder where the time went

They're not bad people, but they're incredibly flawed and not cut out for relationships (and certainly not for a marriage with each other).

honestly pre-kid-dying Bojack's grandma is the best character on the show

Okay, the library thing was just Diane being an ass.

No one was wrong. The 1950s peddled some insane shit as viable medical treatments, and it's not the populace's fault for not knowing that they were wrong.

>what kinds of room do you want in the house
>eh whatever btw I've always dreamed of having a library like beauty and the beast
>here's that library
>THAT WAS MY THING THAT I WANTED HOW DARE YOU REEEE

Bojack had no idea that Todd was never going to get with her. Beyond that Todd had romantic feelings for her, even if he was unable or unwilling to act on them. Total dick move to have a one night stand with someone that your friend cares for. Finally Todd even said that the thing with emily wasn't just about emily, it was a continuation of unacceptable behaviors.

There was nothing illegal going on. Immoral, sure, but illegal not at all.

>Okay, but who was in the wrong in THIS scenar--

It's BoJack. That's the premise of the show. BoJack was wrong.

Why am I attracted to Mr. Peanutbutter? Is that normal?

It's not always him, the rest of the cast is just as shitty to each other.

No.

Why didnt saw that one...

nah not the part where his mom was poisoning Hollyhock, that wasn't his fault. Well, maybe it was his fault for not being convincing enough when he tried to tell Hollyhock how awful his mom was and that she doesn't deserve to be with them.

He also ignored Hollyhock's weight loss, totally botched the "blob" conversation, and ignored all the evidence he was on amphetamines, like her sorting all the change in the house or trying to flip through channels as fast as possible.

It's not exactly his fault because he didn't actually do it but he still fucked up.

Honestly, they both were. Bojack turned her down 2-3 times, and even told her to go her room and go to bed. She burst in there and this time, in his heartbroken mood, he let her stay instead of kicking her out. As of that picture, nothing happened but who knows how far that would've went.

Literally nothing happened and judging from the sounds from just before Charlotte burst it and their positioning, it would seem like Penny was the aggressor and Bojack just sorta rolled with it? Not certain what happened, but Bojack was in a vulnerable mood.

>it's bojack's fault for not realizing his dementia-ridden mother somehow has access to illegal substances and has been somehow agile enough to pour them into ever single beverage Hollyhock has consumed in the past half-year

The real people at fault were Hollyhock's 8 dads for letting her hang out with Bojack for half a year to look for her mother, then when Bojack finally found her mother they tried to cockblock her from visiting her mother.

Also they speak pig latin, what a bunch of faggots.

Niel for not putting them in a fucking cart, and bojack for escalating things

penny, for not joining for a threesome

Both. They were both assholes.

i meant charlotte

>Bojack had no idea that Todd was never going to get with her
So he got mad over a hypothetical situation that was never going to happen just because BoJack had no way of knowing it wasn't? And the reason neither BoJack nor Emiliy had any way of knowing (it takes two to tango) was because Todd never confronted or talked about the fact he didn't feel anything for her. He was constantly shown purposely avoiding the topic, which Emily didn't know how to process any other way than that he wasn't interested. Which to be fair, he wasn't.

>Finally Todd even said that the thing with emily wasn't just about emily, it was a continuation of unacceptable behaviors.
Honestly Todd getting preachy at BoJack is close to this show's equivalent of the Brian/Quagmire moralising. You don't get to leech off someone for years spending most of your time acting like a completely irresponsible idiot and then get to pretend you somehow hold the moral highground over them. Todd would probably be dead in a gutter somewhere if not for BoJack (and Mr. Peanutbutter, whose money Todd has encouraged him to waste countless millions of) BoJack is a shitty person who doesn't often consider other people's feelings, sure. But Todd is a shitty person who rarely considers a single thing he fucking does. One isn't somehow better than the other.