WAKE ME UP INSIDE

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

i have no idea what that means

you must be pretty dumb

>tripfag
Checks out

It means Trump is in the lead OUTSIDE the margin of error. It means that USC is now more than 95% certain that Donald Trump will win the election.

according to who? and how many people are contributing to these pools

la times
3000 lv

Trump broke through the glass ceiling

Why are you using a trip if you're a newfag?
>>>/reddit/

>3000
>representing 150+ million potential voters

>what is a randomized sample that is mostly representative of the whole population

3000 is above average for a poll

you've been gipped by the statistis jew you nigger faggot

I've never filtered anything on Sup Forums before

But I just might filter your shitty trip so that I never have to see this garbage again. Are you a leaf? You're shit at shitposting. If you're not shitposting you need to suicide yourself

that's correct

>random sampling
>POSSIBLE
TOPLEL

Thank you for attempting to correct the record! Your efforts are greatly appreciated, 0.10 shekel has been deposited into your account.

What is the 'margin of error'? I thought it just meant that the actual results may vary by X percentages

you seem upset
ps, im already ded

shut up leaf

what did i correct? i asked you to ecplain the graph and you shit for brains can't even understand the basic assumptions behind POLLS

Take notes from
An excellent shitpost which is well appreciated. Better than most leafs, but you get the point.

MOE is the expected range the results will fall in.

If someone has a a 47 share with a MOE of 3 for instance, there is a 95% chance their share will be between 44 and 50. That is if the poll sample was truly representative.

it's mot shit posting to ask you retards some basic questions like what the hell does this poll represent you turbodouche
:)

>difference between 6' and 5'11"