How would you fix, Bliss Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M8nLVXMfNXA?t=18
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By erasing her from existence

>Give her a natural hair color
>Don't make the 8 year old THICC
>Just rehash Bunny's origin story of the girls wanting another sister
There, I solved like half of everything that was wrong with her. Now just give her a distinct personality that foils with the other three girls personalities, and you're good to go.

We don't, we bring back Bunny

There was a fucking lot of cute Bliss fan art. Just post and look at that. Never ever watch the actual show. That's my solution. Fuck the reboot.

Bliss is supposed to be a teenager actually

I don't particularly like the concept but I LOVE all the art. Talk about making the best of a bad situation.

Post more redesigns.

delete nuppg

Will CN get rid of Nu-PPG or are they gonna keep adding more trash to the burning dump of a show for a few more years?

Okay, that redesign is actually really cute.

Why was it hard for them to execute this concept decently at the very least? What they ended up doing appealed to no one, not even the tumblr crowd.

Reveal she's actually a knock off version of the girls made by this show's version of Dick. Her wonky proportions are due to her rushed creation and her thicness was Dick trying to profit off of child diddlers. Huge climax where the original Bliss sacrifices herself to destroy all the other Bliss clones that are sent to attack the original trio. During the fight. her form starts to get unstable and she starts to look like Bunny.

Reveal she's black because someone spilled Cola in her dish.

they renewed it for season 3 so the latter.

With a bullet.

I like this one, but get rid of the blue highlight. Powerpuff designs are simple by nature, adding anything but the bare minimum of details clutters it easily.

I'd give her my fat black dick in front of the professor after I beat him up. The girls wouldn't be able to stop me, because they would cower from my overwhelmingly alpha display as I finesse my floppy wiener between Utonium's square buttcheeks. To show off my dominance, of course.

The same way I'd fix the unnecessary comma in your post. Remove it.

fpbp

youtu.be/M8nLVXMfNXA?t=18

Did you make this art? If so then that's pretty good.

same

They should have added her when the reboot started so she could just share an origin with everyone else instead of having the one black Powerpuff girl be a failed experiment that Utonium just kind of forgot about and ignored.

why try to fix something inherently stupid?

>THICC brown sugar
there's nothing to fix.

Can you imagine the shitstorm if they did THAT? Just make her a bunny situation or be a retread of that one episode where the random kids gets superpowers. Hell, the latter would actually giving a justification for working with the villain, to repay her debt.

>fanfic tier design
>fanfic tier backstory
>mary sue
It's hopeless

besides the common trend I've noticed with Bliss redesigns where they change her eye/dress color to teal instead of her hair, the main thing I'd do is change her origin, in my version she'd be connected to Dick Hardly's "Knockoff Puffs", born when those self-destructed, with all the remaining bits of Chemical X & Perfect Girl Formula merging together into a singular stable Powerpuff

as for age, I'd keep her a teen, but only because my idea for a PPG continuation would have the girls as teens anyways

Are you fucking serious? This shit is actually getting a THIRD Season?!

Okay serious question. How did she managed to spawn all of this adorable fanart despite having such a horse shit design?

people saw it as a challenge

Take her to a vet.

I find it funny that this is probably one of those few times that tumblr would hate a pandering character.

As far as I could tell, the only people defending this filth are on facebook, which says a lot about facebook's population.

>people saw it as a challenge

Unironically this. It's actually pretty common when people see a design that is seen as stupid, artists flock to somehow try to make it work. Not a bad impulse and can be fun.

And I'll post this one though it looks creepy. I kinda like it anyway.

One other thing about Bliss' design, though: it had some elements people could like ot fetishize. The animu Blue Hair, Thicc Hips, Long Legs, Brown Girl, her Lolita Outfit, etc. if she were older you'd see a lot of lewd art I'm sure. I'm not into loli at all and in fact it disgusts me personally but if she were older sure, I'd be all over that in an older woman character honestly, as shit as the entire fucking thing was.

>Utonium's square buttcheeks.

My Nigga

It's not a rare moment of them hating a pandering character.

This is simply one of the only actual examples in recent years of a pandering token. Every other character accused of such around here has been nothing of the sort.

this. just make her a reg ppg that goes slightly rogue due to ignorance, learns her lesson, and then goes to her home planet at the end

but because NuPPG don't fight idk what the reason for making her would be

replace her with another Bliss, at least she is about as tall as the other PPG

ctrl +alt+delete

A fucking shotgun shell through her head

So are we just going to ignore that Bliss caused a mass shooting?

This. Of all people to hate this character, surprisingly its Sup Forums

Give her to Bleedman

Make the backstory different, someone else's creation.
Make her a concept unto herself that can stand next to the PPG but isn't somehow forced in.
Make her not stand on the girls' feet but get her own city or something. Maybe after a rivalry arc.
Last thing we need is more PPG this deep in.

>Bleedman

Get outta here gramps, theres a new "-man" in town

Reverse tumblr effect
Take an unappealing design and make it look good

she looks like Venus Angelic, creepy

Jesus Christ that comic