Will he fade into obscurity after Trump gets elected?

Will he fade into obscurity after Trump gets elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Brother's_Keeper_Challenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoit_Tsenkher_Cave_Rock_Art
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is obscurity the name of a penn?

he's been the worse president in the last 30 years. and he'll be remembered as the reason there will never be another black president. i don't think he'll fade into obscurity. he'll just be categorically labeled as a failure who everyone wants to forget.

Naw.
Liberals will make sure he is remembered as one of the greatest presidents of all time, simply due to him being a Google.

Black Jimmy Carter. He will get 3/4 a page in a HS history book instead of half a page just due to being black.

I fucking hope so even after all the bullshit he did to try to make his presidency memorable

Who

He will always be remembered for presiding over the time when race relations went to hell.

No. One generation from now, when all the people who have living memory of 8 years under him are old and senile, the history books will begin to re-write the history of his presidency.

In 30 years children will be taught in school that he's one step below MLK (or one step above).

Obama will forever mostly be known as the novelty "First Black President", also maybe Obamacare being a failure.

>he will start the Obama global initiative and Obama foundation
>take billions in "donations"
>Michelle will run for office with all the establishment behind her...

Michelle isn't interested in politics

If Michelle won she would be the first trans person in office

fade into a KFC

Possible connections to clinton foundation scandal= possible prison

Attention whores crave attention. CNN will give him an hour every night to stutter.

>most documented president in U.S. history
>first president of the social media age
>most footage recorded of this president

yeah you wish.

hopefully he fades into prison

No, cunts will keep talking about him for the next 16 years at least

if you turn off the lights yes

>tfw when everything you worked for your entire life gets destroyed because a racist Mongolian cave painting forum memed a orangutan into office

He's not out of the woods yet.

nigger detected

>>most documented president in U.S. history
>>first president of the social media age
also he's BLACK, which is a big deal since they'll play him up like he's a modern day malcolm x or fredrick douglass

He could've saved his legacy but he decided to work with the clinton's now he must go down with them

>after Trump gets elected
HAHAHAHAHAHA
TRUMPKEKS ARE THIS DELUDED

No matter who is elected, all the problems Obama caused will be blamed on the next president.

I hope this happens.

>first black president
>goes to prison

Kek

I want this board to try and name one good thing Obama did during his presidency

Just one

>Probably the last time a nigger will get elected the president of the USA...race relations have deteriorated under his watch more than any other president in history.

Assuming FBI doesn't look too deep.

Do mongolian cave paintings exist?

>What will happen to Obama

Best gun salesman in American History.

He literally accomplished nothing.

Trump needs to put Carson in his admin to do something about education

He is more redpilled on Marxism in schools than Sup Forums

Ended the recession

He will be remembered as one of the greatest presidents of all-time. So will Hillary Clinton.

He passed a law that will force my company to pay me for overtime starting next month. But they'll probably convert my wage from salary to hourly, lower it, then force me to work 50 hours a week to earn what I do now. So fuck that nigger.

The Democrats will need him around long term to keep the black voters in line. He's not going anywhere.

he dindu nuffin

he will watch in misery as everything he has accomplished is overturned and shit on

String that faggot muslim nigger up.

He will go to prison for his role in mishandling classified information when emailing Clinton on her server using a pseudonym

He'll be crucified on the South Lawn.

protected internet privacy

changed US focus from ME to Asia,
Killed Osama before leaving

Avoided the level of scandals that past few presidents and current candidates have been involved in.

>rescued U.S. economy
>Obamacare
>same-sex marriage
>repeal of DADT
>transgender bathroom executive order
>Iran deal
>won Nobel peace prize
>ended the embargo with Cuba
>killed Osama Bin Laden

But he's not black. He's white and part black.

He's already got a cushy job lined up at JP Morgan and he's established his own version of the Clinton Foundation called My Brother's Keeper. Supposedly a fund to help young dindus who dindu nuffin and wuz astraughts and sheeiit. Really it's just a $200 million dollar tax free slush fund.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Brother's_Keeper_Challenge

Obama won't be obscure. But he will be cashing in on all the political favours he's earned and he'll probably get similar payments for speeches as the Clinton's do now. And concentrate his efforts on fleecing international relief funds.

No, he helped quadruple the amount of terries.

>Will he fade into obscurity

More or less. Historically he will be remembered for being the first black president and for little else.

In the near future though? Fat fucking chance. I guarantee he'll hog as much of the spotlight as he possibly can for as long as he can.

I honestly think he will be a lameduck until trump wins, then an investigation will be opened on him. there is no excuse for why all of this corruption should have been able to flourish under his watch.

>economy recovered on its's own
>huge disaster
>that's one, but was accomplished by the supreme court not Obama
>also ran the military into the ground
>got overturned by a judge already
>gave a terrorist nation money
>because he's black
>implying anybody cared about that
>implying any other president wouldn't also he made terrorism so much worse

>protected internet privacy
You have to be fucking kidding right?

>3/4
>Not 3/5

He'll be elected president of the UN, at which point his full powers will be bestowed upon him. There will be seven years of tribulations, and then the final battle will begin and Jesus will return.

>First and last
Can confirm, am 9th cousin

Jailtime

Obamacare sucked. Either give us social healthcare or fuck off. And people are still pissed about the transgender thing. And rescued is a bit strong term for how he helped the economy. But yeah he's going down in history as a good president.

Sucks to be him. Trump is gonna shit on him every day harder than Obama shat on Bush.

Just smear him by association with Hillary (as the CF pedo ring investigation becomes a decade long national nightmare) until his fucking daughters can't even go outside anymore.

same reason hillary clinton needs to be elected, with her and obama US wont ever elect a nigger or a woman ever again.

haha is this a joke? Raise interest rates just 1% and youll see how it never ended you dumb faggot

unfortunately no.

as said, he is the black Jimmy Carter.

He will do as Jimmy Carter did: continually butt into American affairs and cause problems long after his term as president has been over in an effort to make up for his absolute failure as a leader. He will continue to correct the record by blaming others for his failure as he currently does now and well as second guess, criticize, and demonize what non-Democrat leaders do as he does now.

If fact he will probably be much worse than Jimmy Carter in this regard. The only thing he was good at doing was campaigning. He will just keep on trying to campaign for himself so that ppl won't remember how awful he really was. We will have about 30 to 40 more years having to listen to him divide Americans against each other and weaken us nationally.

who?

What exactly did he get a nobel peace prize for again.

He'll be in Prison if he doesn't smarten up and throw Hillary under the bus.

ending the Cuba thing is all I can think of

Obama's Legacy

He already has

>The only thing he was good at doing was campaigning
Thats the problem with voting people into power.

Interest rates will be 1% higher in a year.

There weren't inflation pressures during most of the recovery because of weakening oil prices and a strengthening dollar.

The economy can withstand a rate hike of that amount now, it just doesn't need it because inflation is muted.

The judges said pretty explicitly it ws to encourage good future behavior, not for anything he has already done.

Hey, at least Jimmy Carter does charity work. Obama probably wont even do that. We'll just have to deal with listening to him ramble whenever he disagrees with the current president.

Literally who

If by fade into obscurity you mean hang from a tree then yes

Hopefully

his signature legislation was obamacare. Last I checked it was a money grabing pile of shit that only ruins everything.

He'll be Black Jimmy Carter in the sense of being really active diplomatically for decades.

Definitely won't do the Bush Jr. "hide at Daddy's ranch" act, he'll probably get more shit done post-Presidency than he did in both terms.

Once he's free from the obligations of political pandering, he'll take the kid gloves off and accomplish a lot of his real goals domestically and abroad.

Unless Clinton's mess blows up in his face and tags him directly...

i voted for the guy twice, i know what everyone says about him, his weak foreign policy, but honestly, i think especially in this day and age, it's hard to be "weak", not to explode and go to war or cause people to go to war with us...

Also, healthcare reform, nobody wanted to touch it with a 10ft pole, Obama did, and it's okay, the country isn't falling apart... maybe it needs a major overhaul, maybe it needs optimizations... but it's there and needs to be taken care of, no more avoiding the issue.

personal opinion, obama did fine and i am proud of mah nigga

he resisted his urges to have gay sex for 8yrs.
>played tons of golf to keep his mind off of his cock lust

>Avoided the level of scandals that past few presidents and current candidates have been involved in.
dude, his administration did what Nixon only dreamed of doing: using the IRS to silence his political opponents. The MSM, the prosecutors, and FBI were just willing to cover things up unlike Nixon.

Droning lots of brown people and letting the inner cities burn.

He will step down.

Really, I don't like him because of how "strong" his foreign policy is. Drone strikes in Pakistan, aid to Syrian terrorists, toppling Gaddhafi and the missile shield in Eastern Europe.

>Supposedly a fund to help young dindus who dindu nuffin and wuz astraughts and sheeiit.

Thanks for keking me

Yeah just saved a shithole economy he took over, is all.
>inb4 muh bidniss cycle

not not fuck you company? american corporate mind slavery at its finest.

>The economy can withstand a rate hike of that amount now,
heh yea sure bud they wont raise it before Trump because they know the market will crash

Much like how a woman will look much prettier standing next an ugly one, Obama will look good simply for coming after Bush and not fucking things up as badly.

History will judge his appointment of Hillary Clinton to secretary of state as his worst mistake.

iran deal was really important for lessening tensions in the region.

Can ex-Presidents still do political stuff in America?

Originating in the Paleolithic period, the rock art found in Khoit Tsenkher Cave includes symbols and animal forms painted from the walls up to the ceiling.[1] Stags, buffalo, oxen, ibex, lions, Argali sheep, antelopes, camels, elephants, ostriches, and other animal pictorials are present, often forming a palimpsest of overlapping images. The paintings appear brown or red in color, and are stylistically similar to other Paleolithic rock art from around the world but are unlike any other examples in Mongolia.

Altai is in Western Mongolia, near Kazhakstanwhere the famous Ice Maiden was found. Who was clearly caucasian but the mongolians shit their nappies and cried about it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoit_Tsenkher_Cave_Rock_Art

I'm betting he will be the new front man for the global warming propaganda. Gore just doesn't connect anymore.

He is literally the antichrist. He is not going anywhere. Screencap this.

First reasonable answer in this thread.

Whose economy though? It wasn't ours.

>wrong
>it's failing
>I support this, but he didn't do it
>KYS
>KYS
>affirmative action we're never going to get another negro who qualifies for this award so we better give it to him quick before fat SJWs start protesting us for being racisss
>ended embargo with tiny, broken third world forgotten cesspool filled with Dindus
>wrong. Based Irishman O'Neill did that

He's going to face criminal prosecution and get dragged down with Clinton unless he does something now to throw her under the bus.

He will get a tiny section in Healthcare and the Progressive Movement (Gay Marriage) in history books.

He will also probably be apart of "Intervention In Middle East" in high school history books along with Bush, Cheney and Clinton

He will be that turd who will always say:
''Ha, I told you guys''
Every time Trump do something against PC