Any legit /lgbt/ Sup Forumss out there?

Any legit /lgbt/ Sup Forumss out there?

Being gay and finding another red pilled gay has to be close to impossible.

Any way's you subtly drop your powerlevel on dates in order to check theirs?

> inb4 "muh degeneracy"
> "muh old testament"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's tough desu. Hard to find other conservative, red pilled, non-fag fags lol.

I'm bi but not racist or anything, I just come here for the funny Trump pictures

Reporting

Tell me about it, especially since the club scene isn't really for me and the apps are populated with a bunch of 3/10's

Reporting in that is...

I'm gay, and about as big a drumpf supporter as you can be. It defies liberal logic and makes heads explode. Its great.

Whats even the point, you know were here, we blend in because we fit in and we always will, (gay gene) lasted this long so chances are you'll be stuck with us forever

The apps are worthless. Filled with queens and dirty whores. The ones that give us a bad name.

Only thing that ive found that relatively works are gay sports clubs, primarily volleyball, go in and ignore the flaming setters and back row and just hang with the tall hot blockers

>go
Noted.

can i see your boipucci?

[email protected] so you won't get banned

>I want a wall. A huuuge wall, covered in pig's blood
-my bf
I got extremely lucky desu senpai

I realized that my statement was ambiguous, which is why I corrected it as Reporting in.

If I was a woman I would be such a fucking lesbian.

Bi here, fucked guys and girls before.
MAGA

See, the even harder part to relate to is the fact I'm in the military. The pool is incredibly low in prospects. Sigh.

If you're gay, trans, or anything on that fucking spectrum, and you aren't voting for trump, you've turned your back on your community.

>reporting in

Quite a few gay guys are redpilled, they aren't attracted to women so they can objectively notice how irrational and insane they are. A fairly large amount of gay guys as well realize how awful black people are, but finding a full red pilled gay can be tough

Fortunately there's an easy test:
>"Hey user, suck my big dick"
>"That was good, you sucked as well as hitler purged the filthy jews"
>Both laugh

Theres gotta be some sort of ex-military gay group out there somewhere, i think soldiers are hot

homo4Jill

Red-pilled bi guy reporting in

Trump is better for LGBT that Hillary "I took millions from gay-haters" Clinton

Probably Naked Ape, I know that fags lurking somewhere

faggot faggot faggot nigger

Dude, this is my fucking life. I've only had one major relationship in my life because of this. Every other gay person I know and am friends with is ultra liberal, even the cool ones who aren't effiminate/annoying to be around. Since I started publicly supporting Trump I don't really talk to any of them anyways.

Gay. People have no idea what to do after they find out. To them, bashing Trump is like talking about the weather. When they meet a real, live supporter that's also gay, it just blows their minds.

Gay man here. Fuck the faggot community.

It's not necessarily the mil thing, it's just finding a guy who falls into that higher standard I guess. Masculine, works out, red pilled, and oh yeah, likes dick. Haha

One of my closest friends is a Nigerian gay guy. Came out to his family twice, each times they sent him to a priest for an exorcism and he had to say it worked or he'd be stoned to death.

He's super liberal and mindless about "we're all equal, all human guys" even though he literally grew up around africans being shitty to gay people. It's ridiculous how much mental twisting he seems to do to support Hilary and muslim/african immigration, he doesn't see the threat at all. While being closeted so that he doesn't get killed by the wild african niggers at the same time.

Yes, been here a few years. I've lost track of the time.

This thread is a slide thread. Use /lgbt/ to find a redpilled bf.

What I show my liberal cuck friends.

No idea, I'm completely lost on the dating scene, all I want is a redpilled native bf to hold for life.

yeah same shit man. white, jacked up from gym, military family, fratty guy, don't lisp, ivy college and good job -- dated a few guys but everyone just seems to want to fuck after about a year.

If you're gay and redpilled you'd be dead..
now fuck off faggot

A fucking leaf.

10/10

rather be an american faggot than a straight canadian. go cry and get cucked by the french.

Reminder that frequent anal will eventually turn your ass into a disgusting goatse style prolapse.

>old testament

It's a common misconception that the bible said gays are against god. The Bible said men shall not lay with men as they do women because that would be sodomy, which is a sin separate from homosexuality - it never said anything about loving another man in a homosexual way.

Yes. I'm redrilling him on Hitler and such, I'm doing much better at it than teaching advanced MTG deck building.

...muh'fugger keeps fighting me about tactics and availability of card types, wtf?!?

*Redpilling*

>tfw no fit bottom bf

>Gays

Redundant. The human race doesn't need faggot cargo mooching along. Gays are just Jews freeloading off of civilization.

>Not doing your daily Hitler drills until you get them perfect

This is why I don't like fags.

I'm gay, not very conservative, but aware of Jews.

And fucking hate trannies. Man, I hate trannies so much.

Fuck it, I hate being called LGBT.

Pro Tip:
Stop being a faggot.

then stop being a fucking faggot then.

Fucking trannies. Scourge.

Reporting

Does liking traps make you gay?

dyke here
im so sick of hideous tumblr lesbians they're so disgusting and never wash properly, legitimately saw mold on a chick once
got hit on by a tranny that almost passed until I spotted the adams apple, im sick of this feminine benis shit
I just want a cute not retarded gf but chicks put warning signs on themself now so its not a surprise

Send them this too:
youtube.com/watch?v=6I1-r1YgK9I

I'm gay. Considered myself liberal until a year or two ago. Started to realize I didn't like Trans people because they are whiny cunts trying to steal the 'spotlight'.

Started to realize I hated Islam because of the depths of their hatred for gays, among other things.

It kept growing from there. Voting Trump and Republican for the rest of my life.

This is now a sexy female thread

I love gay people because they have made the property value of my house increase by 60 percent. They also pushed all the nigs out.

Thanks based fags, I appreciate you making my neighborhood a better place :3

Preach.

I am a gay man in my twenties and I have been red-pilled for a few years now. It all started with the trans-acceptance movement. I remember someone telling me that I was transphobic if I didn't want to date a female-to-male transsexual. After that, I realized the truth about Islam. I figured out that even though the right in America is a bit homophobic, they will protect from being thrown off a building for Allah.

Yeah, Just like if i liked a mtf id be straight, theyre just fags in costume

kill yourselves, lads

>tfw like getting fucked by trannies

there's nothing gay about enjoying a feminine penis desu

Top kek I imagine finding a non-sjw lesbian is like finding a South African prostitute without hiv.

I'm bi, and my latino fuck budy is #MentallyHill. It sucks.

> got hit on by a tranny that almost passed until I spotted the adams apple,

I'm pretty sure attempted rape is a legitimate murder defense.

I tried showing my friends that but all I get is:
>he's just doing it for votes!
>it doesn't matter because Pence is anti gay and will force Trump to destroy all gay rights!
>people don't change - 25 years ago he said something slightly offensive about gays!
>he's still racist and sexist!

I've given up trying to find a red pilled boyfriend. At this point I just want someone who is able to think for themselves instead of blindly following the liberal = good, everything else = bad shit

I'm /bi/pol/

>Voting Republican for the rest of my life.
What a silly statement, half of them are """""""immigration reform""""""" (aka open-borders) cucks.

kinda. Cuckolding is my fetish though.

>straight shoulders
this is a man.

Then consider me not giving a fuck. Femine dicks ftw

At least hair colour and those bitchy glasses are huge red flags.

So what, are democrats suddenly going to be better one year?

>legitimately saw mold on a chick once

Plz greentext this story.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>red pilled gay
Blind hedonism isn't virtuous, yo.

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Many Nordic women have wide straight shoulders.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch..

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch,

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch;

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch/

Get off mein board

I'm gay, but only reluctantly supporting Trump.

>tfw no Paul Ryan bf
>ywn show America a sensible, policy-oriented, modern Republican Party with him

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch]

Fuck liberals. They are the new conservatives.

SJWs are outright totalitarians.

The right wing is the only place with free speech any more.

how can you be gay and redpilled? i want real answers

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch...

That will probably never happen but voting down party lines is bluepilled af.

Do one better, post the link.

Hey Faggots,

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.;