Hey remember the "humongous wot" bitch?

Her feelings were hurt and she needs your money:

youcaring.com/zarna-joshi-675039

Other urls found in this thread:

dirtysounding.com/
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Mungus
youcaring.com/zarna-joshi-675039
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't feel like a rage thread tonight.

>youcargin.com

people are so fucking pathetic these days making sites like this begging for free shit

the internet age is turning out to be super fucking gay

lol

>Zarna has been dealing with sexual harassment, stalking, rape threats, and death threats from cops, white supremacists, and misogynists for over 2 months, ever since she defended herself from a sexual harasser in a public place. There has been widespread hate and character assassination directed at her in an attempt to terrorize and intimidate her into silence. Despite this, Zarna has been working to encourage her community to speak out against the patriarchal power structure so that women, people of color, and marginalized people do not have to live in fear of men and white supremacy. This fundraiser is so that people who care about dismantling patriarchy can contribute to Zarna's safety and wellbeing as she continues to fight the threats towards her and all who suffer from the patriarchy.

Give me an arbitrary amount of money just because.

oh my fuck oh my cunt jesus christ has this fucking retard learned nothing??? holy titnuggets buttfucking hjeesos

Her video series needs its own thread. brb.

which one of you dipshits

how dense does a person have to be to not realize, after all the sensationalism of what happened between her and hugh mungus, they they are out of touch with reality?

that woman is NOT in touch with reality. she's insane. who would give her money? she's nuts.

and no i did not mean "nuts" like testicles.

Madman

This is pretty funny but don't give her money dammit

>Zarna
>She's one letter away from the spanish word for "scabies"

topkek

It was worth the 3 dollars to be able to type that out.

I didn't do that, but I'm tempted to throw a dollar at her so I can call her a dirty poo-in-loo

Haha, nice you really stuck it to when you posted that mean comment when you gave her $3.

Did my part

>$3

At the bottom you can click "contact organizer", just write shit there instead of giving her actual money ya retards

>'Little miss princess can't sleep with a pea under her mattress'

Don't feed the beast, literally, just do this:

Money well spent based Burgerbro.

It is. I don't know what to think about the internet anymore. It was great downloading stuff, but then came the whole youtube faggotry and censorship, facebook censorship, twitter censorship, crowdfunding, 'youtubers', 'youtubers' making money, every little thing spreading like a virus and then shit like this.

Well at least you have Sup Forums

dirtysounding.com/

>Mungus is a real last name
lastnames.myheritage.com/last-name/Mungus

It's entirely possible that Hugh did nothing wrong.

Reported.

I wonder what ethnic group or ideology has a pattern of taking something new and nice and enforce arbitrary rules and overbearing monetization on it, leeching on it until it dies

???

CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DESU

Hahahahahaha

Get ready to take on King Weed Man.

>Calls other people cucks
>Gets defeated by Canada

I'd crush your nuts with my retard strength vice-like grip. REEEEEEEE!

Not to worry. The more Brits you kill, the more they win.

Is he /our guy/?

>laugh at this video
>see the guy get called an uncle tom and feel bad for him
>realize its the city hall
>realize she's protesting the new cop station
>this is what seattle has come to

I fucking love you guys.

i told her that i would smash her childrens heads with bricks

3 fucking dollars what the fuck you gave her too much.

you faggots think about the left wing red brigade death squads she can fund with those dollar donations

God damn, you actually ran a successful SJW fundraiser on Sup Forums. OP confirmed for Trump-grade madman.

Include me in the screencap.

Haha. The cuck money is real.

my fucking sides

>youcaring.com/zarna-joshi-675039
maximum kek but you could have gone with $1

Why does a poo-in-loo have an English accent and is living in America?

>Aside from trolls, all the donors are male

The beta cuck meme is real!