PEDESTA/PIZZA PAC GENERAL 3: DO NOT FORWARD :) EDITION

Previous threads:

Remember that email titled "pizza.jpg" that only had pic related attached?

They are showing off wares to Podesta and Hillary's high level staff. They are shopping a kid essentially.

Jeffery Epstein's Lolita Express' flight log shows a lot of trips to Asia:

i.sli.mg/8XLWle.png

Lots of pedos came out for the Indian tsunami too; it was around that time that GHWB and WJC teamed up to do a big new charity initiative.

archive.is/Y3qya

The two women in the pizza.jpg photo? Those are the two reporters who caught captured in NK. They were reporting on HUMAN SEX TRAFFICKING.

Guess who went to pick them up? Bill Clinton and Steve Bing, who both are Lolita Express passengers.

Source on this:

nypost.com/2015/02/14/bill-clintons-libido-threatens-to-derail-hillary-again/

Original email here.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037

Sleuthing around for Pizza related things led us to this email:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

Comet Ping Ping Pizza joint in DC named:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comet_Ping_Pong

Possibly related Tumblr
pizzapac.tumblr.com

Help us find other supplemental info, let's nail these sick fucks

I'll be checking out soon so someone will have to keep these generals going

Other urls found in this thread:

google.es/maps/search/1111 Something Street NW WDC/@38.8987183,-77.0514411,15z/data=!3m1!4b1
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/david_brock_paid_gay_lover_850_thousand_in_hush_money.html
google.es/maps/search/1111 Something Street NW WDC/@38.898717,-77.0514411,15z/data=!3m1!4b1
archive.is/Y3qya
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538
zillow.com/homedetails/2130-Cathedral-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008/456685_zpid/
twitter.com/Mickyanonamouse/status/793876391263473664
sashalordpresents.com/comet/
youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s
youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU
youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044
youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=7th floor&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/30231
youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY
youtube.com/watch?v=fULXU7DjtRg
politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286
politico.com/story/2016/03/top-climate-diplomat-to-leave-obama-administration-next-month-221038
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for great justice

What about this, if you look up "1111 Something Street NW WDC" in google maps...

google.es/maps/search/1111 Something Street NW WDC/@38.8987183,-77.0514411,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

pls discuss this tweet & pic...

Who was the pedowood poster? Is he here with us?

>1111 Something Street NW WDC
I don't see anything what should I look for

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

>From: James Alefantis [mailto:[email protected]]

>Comet Ping Pong (often abbreviated as Comet) is a pizzeria restaurant and concert venue located in Chevy Chase, Washington, D.C., on Connecticut Avenue. It was founded in 2006 by (((James Alefantis))) and Carole Greenwood, with Alefantis eventually becoming the sole owner. The restaurant is known for its pizzas and the concerts that it (((holds in its back room))).

americanthinker.com/blog/2012/02/david_brock_paid_gay_lover_850_thousand_in_hush_money.html
>(((David Brock)))'s bitter legal battle with Grey, who is described in a Sept. 14, 2010, police report obtained by FoxNews.com as his domestic partner of more than 10 years, began after Brock began dating Washington, D.C., restaurant impresario (((James Alefantis))) about five years ago

Is is Comet Ping Pong?

so thats why they emergency dumped their shit in the streets

Here's the creepy coincidental Pizza Packet pic again. It's still haunting me.

Wait, dating James Alefantis?

Brock is a fag?

It doesn't seem to recognize it as an address. No surprise there.

The address shown in the PDF leads to "The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Washington, DC"

Here: google.es/maps/search/1111 Something Street NW WDC/@38.898717,-77.0514411,15z/data=!3m1!4b1

yes, so is Mook. "close" relationship with Creamer. Creamer.....

PSYCHICBRO I've got the sigil for you, but I'm sorry it was a low-res photo to begin with. It looks to my untrained eye like a shield in the center with a diagonal from upper left to lower right, with 3 points on top (crown?) and an arrow pointing downwards, with a banner going across it all with acanthus leaves on the left and right.

That I saw, what's the significance? What's this address from?

WHY ARE THEY ALL SO FUCKING DEGENERATE REEEEEEEE

PICTURE FUCKING RELATED PRAISE KEK

There's no reason that they would make a reference to "pizza" in such a public situation unless it's some sort of signalling to complicit parties. Even then, they obviously would be smart (kek) enough to use other means of communication such as email.

At the same time, if they were just trying to appeal to the average person, wouldn't the picture be more effective if they were actually EATING the pizza or were in a restaurant or had an actual brand attached to it? Every politician likes to be photographed consuming American food, not just looking at a fucking closed box with one plate to the side.

Hillary admits she loves pizza in this tweet.

what are you saying? It shows this address

(Try to zoom out the map until you see the whole USA and then put the address in the search field)

But seriously that is a big smoking gun, Brock is a full on pedo from what I've heard. This pizza joint is certainly connected.

Q: Are the people leading the investigation blackmailed pedophiles?

A: No. The people under the magnifying glass do have an affinity for children.

from the July FBIanon thread

i have been to comet ping pong many times. best wings in dc. i've also been to a punk show there. ama

Yes. David Brock dated James Alefantis who owns a "pizza" place known for its "back room" parties

This is a smoking gun

When does the kiddie diddling happen lad?

But seriously, ever seen David Brock there?

I wonder if we can find a reference to Epstein expressing a love for pizza to indicate a correlation in terminology, though that may be hard in the pre-Twitter age.

It doesn't put the little marker on there like that when I do it. It looks like it's just showing the general area, but I'm looking at the same part of the map as you are.

We've got these queers now m8s

post pizza.jpg

Guy Fieri did some bit at Comet Ping Pong and that owner guy is in the video.

>archive.is/Y3qya
This link won't load for me, what is it?

RELEVANT DAVID BROCK EMAIL PIC RELATED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28538

i clearly see a spider

Was an article talking about WJC and GHWB starting that initiative together

THEY ARE ALL PEDOS FUCK
REEEE
BUST THEM ALL
THANK YOU FBIANON

REEEEEE

didn't nancy pelosi own some pizza place in south america or some shit? i bet that bitch is helping sell the kids

>ca not red

fuck this hippy infested land of golden sun

"AFTER" after party

In the documentary, Conspiracy of Silence, the kids raped by DC power players said there would be after, after parties with drugs and child rape

pics of his house here:

zillow.com/homedetails/2130-Cathedral-Ave-NW-Washington-DC-20008/456685_zpid/

Really modern & nice.

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT LADS

Movies are allusions to real life

Bathrooms hidden behind secret panels at Comet Ping Pong.

this

lolita-pizza.png

Holy shit can you give us a link?

Oh, snap.

sashalordpresents.com/comet/

checked, kekku speaks to us

Remember in The Franklin Coverup documentary that the tracks of the pedophile ring led to Washington DC.

And how Louis Freeh of the FBI was sent to Penn State during the Sandusky scandal, to "investigate." And how the president of Penn State at the time was from Nebraska where the Franklin child sex ring was, and connected to Boy's Town.

I wonder if this has any connection?
We're talking high-level pedophile ring here.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDct5MkZv2s

NO FUCKING WAY COMET PING PONG HAS HIDDEN DOORS IN IT

BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL
>BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELL

Don't get too sidetracked on that

Those people aren't linked to Clinton. Clinton - Podesta - Brock - Alefantis and others of the same ilk are running a MAJOR "cheese pizza" operation

uh, guise...

>reminds me of all those LOLI HAET PIZZA memes
>pizza
>loli
>this case
>way before memes and boomers knew about loli

>mfw the creators of those memes were pedos who got one image off some webcomic I forget

video of comet ping pong..

youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

Video opens with little boys playing ping pong next to gay dudes it looks like or perhaps their adopted pedophile fathers. :/

I've been thinking about that Johnny Gosch/Paul Bonacci stuff lately. Thing is, FBI seemed totally complicit in all that. One FBI agent came to Mrs. Gosch's work and told her to "move on" and have another kid already.

There was another old documentary I saw where they got a hidden-camera interview with some ~12 year-old homeless boys who said that they were prostitutes and serviced prominent figures in government and business, adding that people who didn't pay up got roughed up, bones broken, etc.

Not by any means a stretch to think that they were in the same ring as whatever CF is dealing with.

See also: Marc Dutroux in Belgium.

im sorry but i dont know what it is. its not detailed enough. also im very spent

it is surely connected to their deathcult to the demiurge.

Is this real?
How deep does this rabbit hole go?

SHIDALY

FUCK UFK FUCKF UFKCU FKFUUCK FUCK FUCKF UCKFUCKFUCK FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=wusGIl3v044

Ummm did I happen to say...

I'm sorry it was a low-res pic to begin with but we tried. Go rest psychicbro.

That picture is pretty haunting when you think about the possible context. Especially the way the women are looking at the camera.

When I first saw that pic on an older thread, I assumed it was a mom and her baby with her friend.

WHAT

THE

FUCK

I don't ever want off the ride once I get on, but I want off this ride

>There was another old documentary I saw where they got a hidden-camera interview with some ~12 year-old homeless boys who said that they were prostitutes and serviced prominent figures in government and business, adding that people who didn't pay up got roughed up, bones broken, etc.

Like this?

a teenager reviews comet ping pong

youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk

this is so weird

NOOOOO FUCKKK GAWDD THEY RUINED OUR CHILD HOODS FUCKKK KYOU HILLLARY CLINTON YOU CHILD RAPIST FUCKKKKKK

>youtube.com/watch?v=4GOluiqWYHU

so many shots of the kids. and that dude is talking about wings and meat that falls off the bone. they are advertising kid rape at that place

check this out

>youtube.com/watch?v=-tiu325HYQk
THIS IS SO FUCKING SICK THEY USE THE PING PONG TO LURE THE CHILDREN IN TO THE HIDDEN ROOMS FUCKKKKKKKKK

EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS SHIT

Moar like spic infested sanctuary amnesty towns

>the Finders are real

kid says you can get pizza with beans or eggs... he is advertising you can get boys or girls. this cp shit is real

And the who's who of Washington are throwing fundraiser dinners there?

Hmm...

>twitter.com/Mickyanonamouse/status/793876391263473664

at 0:37 made sure to get the kid bending over these people are fucking sick

>tfw libfaggotry ruins a paradise

Someone it's looking to 7th floor related emails?
Remember FBI user about 7th floor.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q=7th floor&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

HA! Fuck.

Right right, we should also be working on 7th floor I just thought there might be a lead here

>sashalordpresents.com/comet/
There is the 7th and 1600 again. Shadow government

It is real. I saw it in a dump a couple days ago. The screencap came from 0hour1___'s twitter feed. Yes, I know he's crazy, but here's the link: wikileaks.com/podesta-emails/emailid/30231

>The Franklin Coverup
>I wonder if this has any connection?
>We're talking high-level pedophile ring here.
>Not by any means a stretch to think that they were in the same ring as whatever CF is dealing with.
>See also: Marc Dutroux in Belgium.
THANK YOU for making the connections. I believe they are related. Think of the pedo investigations in the UK and how it went to the top (Prince Andrew & Epstein even) and once the connections were undeniable all the sudden it was deemed a "witch hunt" probably because too many jews were implicated but I digress. The point is that these people know each other, they go to each others parties. And after-parties.

Ever hear of The Button Club? You haven't and you've not been invited to join.

Connected the record.

That makes no sense "Between 7th and 1600".

But 7th floor group

1600 Penyslvania avenue

He's talking about the fucking shadow government
>He's talking about the fucking shadow government
He's talking about the fucking shadow government
>He's talking about the fucking shadow government

SOROS
>SOROS
SOROS
>SOROS
SOROS

We may have exhausted this avenue of research for now, might be good to shift our attention soon

another video:

youtube.com/watch?v=FXczVfgt7HY

they also host concerts of indie/unknown bands like this...
youtube.com/watch?v=fULXU7DjtRg

>Go rest psychicbro.
ill be ok. i cant rest now we have to destroy them.

believe it or not i was an atheist up until 2 years ago, and i barely know anything about occultic faiths since ive only started reading about them when kek showed himself to us like 2 years ago. but i KNOW that the truesight was real, those bodies are fucking there FBIbros.

these monsters we are fighting are not human, they are animals and they must be destroyed for the sake of humanity.

did my truesight have something to do with triggering the indictment FBObros? if it did im honored and would like to help you in the future, i assume you probably have shadowagencies that do this kind of thing?

>exhausted this avenue

Are you fucking kidding me?

This Todd Stern guy apparently loves blathering mindlessly about the 7th floor group and we haven't even started digging with him yet.

>One by one, the dots get connected. The same names keep popping up and they are linked with the same activities over and over and over again until the pattern becomes so clear and undeniable, the circumstantial evidence becomes so overwhelming and the picture emerges that is so frightening that it is hard to believe that it is true. The picture that has emerged is that indeed the major institutions of the United States of America, the CIA, the FBI and the many of our governmental and media institutions are involved in child sexual slavery and ritualistic abuse. The same names keep surfacing in relation to the same subjects over and over again. The CIA, child sexual abuse, the Catholic church, George Bush Sr., The secret societies of the Scull and Bones, the Freemasons, The Knights of Malta and others and on and on and on.

>If you think this sounds like some "looney conspiracy theory," congratulations, that's exactly how they programmed you to think, you have been brainwashed - your mind has been successfully obliterated. For, the evidence presented on the voxfux.com website is so overwhelming and so indisputable that to ignore it any longer or write it off as too outrageous to be true, is to be a low immoral retarded coward. If you decide to continue reading, prepare yourself to connect all the dots of this evil incarnate. Read on. Your life and the safety of you family depends on it.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's actually real.

the PEDO connection in the UK. remember that guy that refuted the boob groping story on the plane? anthony gilberthorpe.... he blew the lid off some UK pedo ring

Wew, the two topics are interrelated

Just found this, no email on the 7th Floor of the State Dept

That's the connection too many have missed here. It's a vital link in the chain.

Also, did you look at the posters on that site? Seriously creepy.

Pedestal is a fan of Alefantis

politico.com/story/2015/10/kgb-podestas-cook-214286

What happened in the last 3 months of 2015 that might have strained relationships between Obummer and the 7th floor group?

But I thought cheese pizza was just a chan joke...

That shit looks like a fucking backroom basement, creepy as fuck

Tod Stern just left the administration

politico.com/story/2016/03/top-climate-diplomat-to-leave-obama-administration-next-month-221038