27 DAYS UNTIL HALLOWEEN

GREETINGS TRUE BELIEVERS!

We are a bit late tonight due to work but you know what late night is spookier! Tonight we are continuing our 30 days of spooky comics with TRICK R TREAT! The comic adaptation of the best Halloween movie ever made! The comic is now slouch either so join us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czlSc6kYegg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is everyone doing tonight? We aren't doing the SEQUEL tonight so that we can save it for another day (unless enough of you wanna read it tonight)

Reminder that we have 27 days of this and requests are OPEN! There isn't a lot I CAN'T find so lay it on me!

Gettin' comfy

Hella bump this

N-NANI?!

It's actually bumping itself but feel free to help!

Dan do you still do Youtube videos on comics? The last one I remember seeing was you doing a review on JEM i think it was.

it really tones down the fact there was a Halloween costume orgy going on

That was actually my first one lol. I did one a while back where I reviewed a bunch of comics all at once but idk I'm thinking I'm done with it for now. I need to put more effort into it and I just don't have the time. I'm working on my still photography and working on a rough draft of a comic so it's a time crunch.

I might get back into it some day because there are next to no good comic reviewers on Youtube (not that I was great)

You just need to do shit. Horrible horrible shit. The more awful the comic the better the review is.

youtube.com/watch?v=czlSc6kYegg

The short film that started it all

I don't make a habit of reading REALLLLLY bad comics! I thought about doing one for the new Runaways because I love those kids but I actually didn't hate the new one.

Thanks for the third day in a row dan! Showed this movie to my friends the other day. Also don't gimme your humble "I only post other people's works" crap either. You're doing a real service for this board, especially these days. By the way what was the first nights story? It was that one with the guy who witnesses that shootout and keeps has pseudo schizofits until the reveal.

Crawl to me! Also it's true that I just post other people's work on Sup Forums!

Thanks user

No need to thank me. I just post other people's work on Sup Forums.

Just saw this movie recently, and man it was fucking brilliant.

It really is, I watch it so much during October.

>it's a 'going postal' reference

Haha, poor murderer. It's just one thing after another for this guy, huh? We can all relate.