Touched him and he died

>touched him and he died

so Rick could pretty much beat Goku, right?

You realize that any chemist worth his salt could do that same thing, right?

>implying Goku wouldn't just power level through it

Can't goku just launch and energy blast at him with the power of a nuke?

Goku died of a heart disease. Literally any biochemist should be able to kill him with relative ease.

Learn how Ki works, user.

Wow, this thread is only 6 posts in and it's already gone completely to shit.

Rick would probably use some sci-fi thingy to redirect it back at Goku

He could probably beat goku if he didn't attack him directly and used chemical weapons like people are saying. He bothered to dodge that orbital cannon though so there's a fair chance goku can blast through his shield.

Is there someone who Rick couldn't beat?

Dr. Srange. he has a similar level of "do anything" as Rick, but Rick wouldn't be able to understand any of it to counter it.

Is there any explanation for how he did that?

"He died"

the Status Quo

his dad
Harmon seems like the kind of guy who has major daddy issues
he was probably a really uptight conservative guy and Harmon's been doing the "Fuck YOU DAD!" all his life.

No, Rick was intentionally keeping everyone in the dark of how he did things to scare them.

His character on Harmon Quest had daddy issues, but I've seen a lot of people superimpose their own issues onto their d&d characters and it doesn't feel like hes doing that.

Jerry, in the grand scheme of things.

Sure, Rick can ruin his marriage, or kill him, or abandon him in a multidimensional daycare, but he still can't break the iron grasp Jerry's mediocrity has on his family. In the end, Jerry always beats him in the one thing that matters to him.

never heard harmon quest
he just has the behavior of a "fuck you dad" liberal

He figured out demonic curses in like 45 minutes. He could probably sort out marvel universe magic in short order.

He figured out cursed items, which have specific parameters programmed into them, as well as learned to counteract the negative symptoms of several curses, which are also a series of specific automatic effects.
Actual active magic performed on the fly, would be impossible for him to prepare for.

My question is why was he so strong in this ep but jobbed to the whore in Vindicators? Women ruin everything.

Batman, Superman, Dr. Fate, etc. I would love to see a fight between Rick and Silver Age Batman though.

that's the whole joke behind Dr. Strange (and any satanic/godlike shit in general) mortals are only supposed to get the logic of it like good vs. evil but to actually think about the stuff you need more than a 3d brain

He's already done that in DB Super.

One opponent had something like a poison aura around them so Goku protected his body while he punched with a ki barrier.

Swamp Thing. Swampy always gets over on the scientist who thinks that he's the one to finally sever his connection to the green and kill him once and for all

I was tiny bit irritated we didnt even get a bit of info on what caused this.

Or really?

Forgive me for forgetting me high school chem class, but exactly what compound causes instant clean death?

Instakillium? Murderium? Sightagagium?

Rick would beat the shit out of him and yet still somehow lose

Goku does not fear death and would just come back from the afterlife like he always does.
Or just ki blast his face.

The Doctor

Jeff Winger in Community has pretty severe daddy issues as well, and Winger was originally a stand-in for Harmon.

Sherlock holmes
Wolverine
Hulk
Firestorm
Lobo
Dr Manhatten
Spawn

>yfw the "heart virus" was actually a bioweapon the Yardrats used because they thought he was one of Freeza's men

Any skin permeable poison. You could probably collect extracts from a snake and lace the exteriors of your clothes with it, given you have a way to make sure the stuff does permeate your own skin.
On an off note, if you wanted to be more humane and not kill someone, you could accomplish a similar thing with a coat of LSD.

Sanchezium obviously.

Wow, didn't expect to meet a nigga who ain't ever been poisoned AND ain't ever done drugs on Sup Forums today.

>tfw you want to kill yourself but the chemist is sold out of instakillium and only has slowagonizium

Just send a robot to shoot him with a laser while he's asleep.

He's powered down so he has no defence against anything stronger than a 9mm and since it isn't even a living thing he wouldn't sense its ki.

Hell you could just snipe him while he was in the fields digging radishes if you had a laser rifle

>I could totally kill Goku, me, user

Yeah, that's literally what happens in Super, because Goku is fucking retarded.

Is Sup Forums the designated poison survivors board?

>tfw gf brings instakillium instead of digglydooglydoodledoozium

the current arc is leading to Goku finally overcoming that weakness, and obtaining the 'self-moving body' skill Whis has been harping on about, meaning no matter what state goku is in, his body will still defend itself automatically

Man I've been poisoned so many fucking times. Poisoned by my mom, poisoned by my ex, poisoned at work TWICE. I even tried to do that Mithridates shit but I didn't really understand how poison worked so I just ended up getting real sick.

Everything related to the new gods and angels bullshit in the series is stupid.

Maybe life is trying to tell you something.

Lupin
Greatest thief > greatest anything else every time

Saitama

uchiha madara

and im not t

>related to the new gods and angels bullshit
it was brought up by Popo waaaaay back in DB when explaining why he was so much faster than Goku without even trying, and why he insisted goku learn how to meditate properly
and even before that, jackie chun's drunken fist and goku's monkey ken he used to counter it are crude versions of the same principle.

>Super
Then why did you use a picture from the movie, user? Goku powers down to base before he gets shot in Super.

Ben 10 in Alien X form

You're an idiot, that does nothing to detract from the point being made.

Saitama isn't unbeatable.

He's really apathetic so he doesn't act quickly despite his broken strength even when people are getting blown up around him by stuff he could reach out and stop, and can't affect anything intangible to note two obvious limitations.

Hell just walk up and teleport his ass to another planet/dimension and he can punch shit over there all he wants, you could do it right in his face and he wouldn't bother stopping you most of the time.

No. Goku can literally kill him in less than a second. In the time Rick need to takes out his weapon, Goku would already kicked him to the moon.

Just give him a side of beef with super heart disease 2 in it, Goku's fucked.
He'd eat that shit right up.

Then Future Trunk appears out of nowhere to give Goku the medicine.

that doesn't really change anything. goku is still ridiculously strong in base form.

Future-user sabotaged his time machine so Future Trunks is dead.

But there are multiple future trunks?

what extracts from a snake? Venom? lol

Look up what venom is

Lets see every male charecter in the original study group except Troy in community has daddy issues. Harmon quest daddy issues. I think it's a safe bet Harmon has issues.

More like, maybe life is trying to tell every other fucker not to poison this one.

Rick is far from Goku's level. His power level fluctuates constantly and he's fucked against anyone faster than him, hell, that Floopyland bird thing ripped off his arm, the president punched him in the face and there's a few other instances where just regular people or fairly non-powerful aliens got the jump on him. He's one of those characters that are stronger on paper than they are in most contexts, he gets surprised and is unprepared a lot more than a guy of his intelligence should be, compared to how, say, Batman is (or at least Batgod, that is). I could see any enhanced fighter (i.e Midnighter or Deathstroke), any speedster or anyone who's not just some dumbfuck with martial arts skills beating him as long as they're willing to kill him, because that's how he gets out of most things, he's usually given the opportunity and time to think and most things he's fought have just mortally wounded him, anybody who's willing to do more than that and isn't street level could beat him.

Fentanyl can pretty much kill a person and it takes probably a little more than a drop on skin contact and you're fucked

Really bad problem with people overdosing on that shit right now

>unironically theorizing in a Rick & Morty vs. powerlevels thread
Re-examine your existence.

unironically theorizing is how I have fun, user, I once forced a friend of mine who's Catholic to tell me what Jesus' powerset is so I could work out if he could beat Sonic or not simply by touching him and turning his blood to wine

How do I get it.

10 20 GOTO 10

Rick confirmed drug dealer?

It seems you don't understand Saitama, how his powers work, or Rick.

really any question?

>> Taking power levels and vs debates seriously is your idea of fun

just end it already

That 1st grade tier understanding........ they really let them all out of the pen today, didn't they....

Saitma is just an inferior Powerman from a terrible manga where the joke has gotten long played out.

Baldy has all the things people hate about Goku and Superman mixed into one character.
He's not only stronger than everyone else but all these manga special chapters and circumstances against Garou go out of their way to show he's infact also the most moral of all people with his "common sense" wisdom.

God-God-Man can

Goku vs a Mary sue
Yeah Mary sue win

To god

It's because Dan Harmon has a "being force-choked by alien women" fetish.

That's pretty specific

TASTE THE PAIN

Rick is basically god, they already said it in the show. Which is part of why the show's gotten so boring.

>implying Goku isn't a mary sue
>implying the vast majority of anime characters aren't mary sues

You are dumb, Saitama only uses common sense because when you have all you could ever want it's easy to see things objectively, others have dreams, goals or aspirations, and very often they blind themselves to what's right.

And also you are wrong, he is the One Punch Man, no matter how powerful your shitty character might be, all it takes is One Punch, because he is the One Punch Man. It's not that hard.

Doesn't matter if he can't hit them

It's the only plausible explanation.

>, no matter how powerful your shitty character might be, all it takes is One Punch, because he is the One Punch Man. It's not that hard.

Unless of course you have superior regeneration like Lord Boros had. Boros being able to take hits from Saitama proves that Saitama can't just kill with a single punch, he just never fights anyone in his universe that can take a hit from him.
>inb4 but he did kill Boros with one punch
It still proves that a punch from Saitama isn't a death sentance, and ergo someone more powerful that Boros could take even his most powerful punch.

This. Jerry is the cancer mole that Rick will never be rid of

Being able to beat anyone with One Punch is actually pretty weaksauce in terms of power level.

This guy gets it

not instant and it does kill slowly but it's killing mostly junkies so kinda good

Pinkie Pie

you know its true

But Saitama didnt kill Boros on purpose.

That's not the point, it still proves there is a limit to his power and he can't just always KO or kill with his punches.

Cept when he's letting his guard down

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

there needs to be a R&M general we really don't need 100 R&M shill threads going on every fucking day