What do you realistically expect Trump to accomplish during his first term if Republicans keep the Senate?

What do you realistically expect Trump to accomplish during his first term if Republicans keep the Senate?

He builds a wall and make friends with Russia, Isis gets BTFO by our joined forces.

Closed borders
ISIS defeated
Economy back on right track

Wall doesn't have to be built because a job that large could take years but it needs to be started

Hillary doesn't have to be in prison but there should be criminal hearings

Anything less if the Senate has his back and he'll lose 2020 in a landslide. We want results, not promises.

i want him to realisticly have sex with ur mum m8 first term and every day of that term

Everything he says. The American people are his customers. He wants to keep his customers, build monuments, and have Jr. Run the country some day. He is a man of many words but after working with Mr. Trump and his team for many years I can tell you he is a man of his word.

>make friends with Russia

Are you okay with him unlawfully annexing Crimea and marching into the Eastern Ukraine?

Do you consider yourself to be a cuck?

I can imagine him accomplishing a lot in his 4 years, then in 2020 win by a landslide because of his approval rating being so high.

Economic security, border security, job security, job growth, lower taxes, less regulations on small business owners and self-employed, strengthen military, vets before illegals & immigrants, ending NAFTA, no TPP, ending Common Core, ending Obamacare, and appointing Supreme Court Justices that will respect and protect the Constitution.

Honestly, not much at all.

Both Republicans and Democrats are going to embrace one another and work together to contain Trump.

Screenshot this post.

Not much, but it will be fun to watch.

FUCK YEAH AMERICA RUSKIE ALLIANCE

DRAIN THE SWAMP

'murica

Those are your realistic expectations?

Are you ok with yourself unlawfully seeking asylum in germany, Mehmet ?

enforce freedom of speech especially on the internet, with that we will have more fights like these in the upcoming days against the left

Stock market crash the day after he's elected, in all seriousness

years*

Pretty much guaranteed

Literally nothing. He has so many enemies even within his own party. They will bail on him the first chance they get.

im not a cuck but crimea is none of our business, it is an affair between ukraine and russia... personally i want to see the united states and russia on good terms with each other, i think it's in the interest of both the US and Russia for us to work together, and if you know anything about the history of Ukraine, you'll know that the issue was sticky from the beginning.

Like look at the people in Ukraine and how they feel about the subject. the "country" or nation of ukraine is made of paper and has lines drawn on it, is it more important than the people that live within those lines?

Do not make a fool of yourself, these issues are more complicated than they seem from the television.

Nothing.

He'll repeal obamacare, then nothing. The economy will tank and he'll implement Kansas type reforms.

Basically, the white niggers will drop further, and continue to blame the democrats.

But I'm sure the kek will be worth it.

Take back Ostpreussen before worrying about other countries, faggot.

We're going to start winning bigly from day 1. I expect to win so much that I get bored of winning. I expect to say "President Trump, you have to stop, we're winning too much!" and then he'll say "No, I'm sorry. We have to keep winning."

Also, per Trumps platform, he'll offer Mexico the one-time chance to pay 10-15 billion up front for the wall in order to save 24 billion in annual trade, otherwise Trump reinterprets the Patriot Act section regarding registering foreign accounts and funds to classify Western Union as a financial institution and cash remittances to Mexico will be taxed until we have a great wall. The best wall. It won't have Trump's name on it but they will call it the Trump wall so it has to look good.

1. Remove at least 4 million illegals.
2. Stop the mass immigration of rapugees.
3. Get a large section of the wall built.
4. Criminal investigation into, and prosecution of, the Clinton Foundation, and supporting pacs for organized crime, and bribery.
5. Racketeering charges on the DNC for inciting to riot.
6. Reset relations with Russia, to greatly improve them.
7. Either bring charges of currency manipulation and so on, in the world trade organization, against China, or pull out of it altogether and put in tariffs.
8. Renegotiate several trade deals.

I expect him to not be HRC, and not go to war when there is nothing to gain.

Annexing Crimea? Sure I am ok with it. The people living there wanted to be part of Russia instead.

I am fine with Putin Re-overthrowing the government of Ukraine too, if he wishes. The U.S. overthrew it, causing the problem, only fair that Putin should put the Democratically elected Govt. back in charge again too.

INDIANS AND CUBS TIED

t. RT propaganda

Americans can't into foreign policy.

Oh and 9. Appoint a Supreme Court Justice as identical as possible in views, to Scalia's views. Also, hopefully replace that bitch Ginsburg on the court as well, and maybe Souter too, with also, another Scalia type.

Lol NO troll, Obama and Hillary's state department, freely admit they helped overthrow the Ukraine govt.

They also poured millions into helping the opposition in Isreal, to try to replace the Netenyahu however you spell it, Government.

>t. a butthurt jew advocating for migrants rights over native germans

No matter which way RT spins it, invading Crimea was illegal. Just because most people in Crimea are more 'Russian' than 'Ukrainian' doesn't mean shit. Its literally the same excuse Hitler used to invade Czechoslovakia.

And the same reason the U.S. used for Syria.......... We feel like it, and might makes right.

i don't give a shit about crimea. they're a belgium-tier country
pic related: it's (You)

He's going to rip up the social safety net and make it so I don't have to pay for you Hillbillies to smoke meth and rape each other. He will legalize the ubermensch.

14-88
ftfy

Honestly, not as much as you'd think...if he calls for a special congressional commission to investigate corruption in government and tasks the FBI and IG as resources....I'm happy

I do want actual enforcement of immigration laws, not Obama era BS

Supreme Court nominations...

I view him as a timeout...not a solution to all our problems

WW3 with Russia/India and euro nationalists against durkas and china/paki

Also global witch hunt for le (((bankers)))

Block TPP. Get rid of Obamacare. Work with Russia instead of against them to finish off ISIS instead of just keeping that region unstable. Start going after lobbyists like he said. Try to change H1B visa laws.