youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

[Frog Fortune]

ZA WALLDO

THE WALL

Jojofags are almost as bad as bronies.

This. It doubles as a musical reference

literally the most retarded post ive seen today, if you've seen jojo and disliked it then you're without a doubt a nerd virgin

His stand's name is THE WALL. The secret of THE WALL? Time Travel.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

and the emperor's theme.

His stand is [The Wall]. His first opponent is the malicious rogue stand [Mexican Radio]. It is Trump's goal to join forces with Putin, the prolific stand user of [From Russia With Love], in order to defeat the invading armies of the Middle East.

There was an user that made a manga for the second debate a short while ago. In that thread a turbo jojo autist posted stands for hillary and trump

This was a great gif but my phone saves them as jpgs : (

Nobody archived?

Ok, so we know the name. What would it's ability be? And what are it's stats? Durability is probably an A.

Hah, I am Hillary Rodham Clinton and my stand [BULLFIGHTER'S DREAM] will crush your pathetic frog with ease.

The wall

I saved it
Will dump

1/11

2/11

HIGH ENERGY

3/11

4/11

5/11

6/11

7/11

8/11

George bush

>manga style
>left to right
Why?

10/11

Fucking this. It throws me off so much having to read left to right

White dude made it
11/11

Thanks a bunch, user!

I'm almost there OP

At least they own their homosexuality instead of trying to deny it by dressing up as horses

Holy shit this is good.

We need more.

every time I'm astounded how well animated this fight was

I just wanted to live a quiet life Dahnald..

I don't think so Yoshikage Rafael

>My [KILLER QUEEN] has already touched those delegates, Dahnald.

>STAND NAME
「The WALL」(「サ ワール」)
>STAND MASTER
Donald J. Trump
(Namesake: Pink Floyd album of the same name.)

STRENGTH: B
SPEED: A
PRECISION: A
DEFENSE: A
RANGE: C
POTENTIAL: D

>APPEARANCE
A Bald Eagle's head on a muscular body covered in feathers from the waist down. It seems to wear a collar and a red tie as well, but nothing else. It's fists seem to be made of some super durable stone material with a smooth finish.

>ABILITIES

>BARRIER CONSTRUCTION AND BREAKAGE
The WALL has the uncanny ability to break through any perceived 「Barrier」 in its path, no matter how durable. This even works on abstract things, such as when it was used to break into Wall Street, allowing Donald to turn 1 million dollars into well over 4 Billion. It can does not have to make contact with the object, it just has to come within a range of 6 yards. The WALL can chose to either break the「Barrier」, shattering it, or move it, tearing out a chunk of it and relocating it. Donald can reform any 「Barrier」he breaks at will. He can also form his own「Barriers」if he chooses, but he needs to pick 「materials」 to form one out of. The size of the 「Barrier」he can make is directly proportional to how much he has; he can make a 2x5x5 foot wall of paper using the average novel . The WALL can't use these powers on animals or people, even if they act as 「Barriers」.
>「Another Brick」
If The WALL does make contact with something, Donald can chose to form an「Opening」on it. These manifest as cracks or holes in the surface it touched. 「Openings」function as a sort of anchor for The WALL's range, and it can teleport it, Donald, or anyone else Donald has touched to them. One can even hide in it, due to it being bottomless. While this effectively increases its range of 6 yards, The WALL still cannot travel farther than 6 yards from the 「Opening」. They can be put painlessly on people, but not STANDs.

>STAND NAME
「Fleetwood Mac」(「フリートウッド・マック」)
>STAND MASTER
Hillary D. Rodham Clinton

STRENGTH: A
SPEED: B
PRECISION: C
DEFENSE: B
RANGE: D
POTENTIAL: E

APPEARENCE:
An armored woman with a figure slightly more muscular than Hillary in her prime. It doesn't really have skin, seemingly made of some sort of hard, bone like, similar to chitin on an insect. It extends in shoulder-pads off its shoulders, a codpiece that rings around it'a waist, and in strange horn structures off its skull and chin. Its face lacks features, being some sort of empty skull with extra teeth, but it's eye sockets light up with bright blue fire when it has a large reserve of 「Emotion」or is using 「Landslide」. A cable separate from the neck connects its head and body. It's body is hollow.

>ABILLITIES

>EMOTION HARNESSING
Simply put, 「Fleetwood Mac」is a STAND that lets its user harness raw emotional power . Whenever someone 「Feels」something in their 「Heart of Hearts」, such as happiness, depression, anger, etc., Hillary can see them and channel those emotions into her raw power for her STAND. She can then manipulate and expel them from 「Fleetwood Mac」.
The way they manifest is dependent on the「Emotion」being harnessed. Volitile 「Emotions」like Rage or Hatred can be channeled into offensive attacks like fireballs or laser beams, 「Feelings」like determination and conviction can be transferred into a durability bonus for Hillary and her STAND or just a barrier, and things like love or conviction can be turned into healing moves. They even work with abstract things with 「Feelings」attached to them, such as Feminism, which is always useful to her due to the myriad of things people feel about them. The only limit to this is that the 「Emotions」have to be directed towards Hillary herself or 「Fleetwood Mac」can't use them (Hillary can't use your 「Feelings」of doubt to feul her STAND if it's self doubt)
Cont.

However, in situations like this, she can draw upon her own 「Heart of Hearts」for 「Emotion」. Hers in particular are so powerful that if she feels strongly enough, she can activate a lesser form of 「Landslide」.
Also worth noting is that the more「Feelings」Hillary stores in 「Fleetwood Mac」's body, the more raw power it gains to its stats. It can transfer this boost to Hillary to give her Superhuman level speed and endurance. Using it this way usually makes her rather woozy, though.
She can also only use one type of 「Emotion」at a time. She can't heal herself with her 「Conviction」if she's used 「Fleetwood Mac」to boost her own physical prowess.

>SECONDARY POWER: 「Landslide」
「Landslide」is Hillary's most fearsome ability. When 「Fleetwood Mac」stores enough 「Emotion」in itself, it can force them upon people other than it's user. The target then accepts these 「Feelings」as their own, effectively causing a limited form of mind control. There doesn't seem to be a limit in range or targets with 「Landslide」, but if she focuses more on one target, she can make the effects more drastic. Like with her regular power, different emotions do different things, but she can only alter the mental state. Sadness causes depression, Admiration causes you to grow to respect her, Confidence causes you to not doubt yourself to the point of not thinking twice for anything. An example of this is when she used her own raw「Feelings」of Irritation to silence over 30 people her husband 「Sexually Assaulted」,using the Smugness, Righteousness, and Stubborness of America's Democrats and Liberals to make them Trust her and become unable to see her in a bad light.
The most useful part of this ability is also it's sole weakness; 「Landslide」only works if the target is unaware of it.
Cont.

This is amazing we need a manga of the entire election, I'd love to see a goofy Jeb, kek.

Hillary looks like Freiza btw

>「Fleetwood Mac」

>「Lying Eyes」

「Fleetwood Mac」can't actually change how you 「Feel」about something; it can only add enough to overshadow them. If you can convince yourself in your 「Heart of Hearts」that you truly don't 「Feel」a certain way, 「Landslide」will stop working on you. This is why Bill is still married to her and why so many people support her in spite of knowing what she's done; they can't convince themselves that they shouldn't be 「Feeling」what they're feeling, so they let it cloud their vision.

Manga artists tumblr:
manlyspirit.tumblr.com

>Not Shigechi who uses his stand to find delegates
W-What deal dahnald? I did it all on my own it's not fair you get all those delegates!

THERE'S LITERALLY NOTHING GAY ABOUT JOJO!!!!11!

you're right, it's pretty fucking gay
now how bout dem politics

youtube.com/watch?v=6hzrDeceEKc

It's too bad animeonlys don't know about part 7, the Valentine/Trump parallel is just too good

Wonderwall is the Requiem stand of Trump.

amazing