Why don't all mutants become huge sluts and impregnate others/get pregnant as much as possible to rebuild the mutant...

Why don't all mutants become huge sluts and impregnate others/get pregnant as much as possible to rebuild the mutant population?

Mutants breeding with other mutants would be a slow process, considering how few mutants are left after House of M (I haven't followed X-men comics since then). Humans impregnating mutants would be just as fast. Mutants impregnating humans would be way faster, but I'm not sure how many women would even do it with mutants, considering their reputation.

A male speedster with loose morals could be the solution we need.

If only Quicksilver was still a mutant.

Yes what women would ever sleep with such notorious, unsexy rogues like Gambit, Cyclops or Colossus?

Because they can’t get true alpha sperm since cyclops is dead.

I want to have mutant babies with betsy

Is Black Panter still with Storm?

Nah they broke up ages back. Which is good, since it was a dumb idea in the first place.

They are getting togther again
Thanks to NuMarvel

Well nowadays half of them are queers so that might slow things down a bit.

Not every offspring would be a mutant and even two mutants together could have non-mutant children (Sabertooth amd Mystique).

Half of the women are secret lesbians
t. Claremont

woah.

Female speedster would be even more crazy.
9m pregnancy is the limiting factor. Not, the speed at which a dude could fuck many woman. Any male mutant could fuck thousands of mutant women.

But imagine one female speedster mutant going through a 9month pregnancy, in 2 days.

>Ring up Mr and Ms Sinister
>Get DNA boost(Supersperm)
>Rebuild mutantkind mandate.png

We're going full salmon on this one bill.

Because 'mutant' is a term without biological meaning. Mutants are not born from mutants, but ordinary humans parents.

Magneto - and professor Xavier, too - are idiots who do not understand speciation, and are apparently also unaware of the source of their powers: Celestial meddling at the dawn of the human race, which also means ANY human is potentially a 'mutant' .

cause all the females are lesbians

Vagina's are not stargates. They have limited amounts of use before they're dead and you have to include miscarriages in that too.

A male speedster would be better.

That makes Mags an idiot, Xavier tries to save humanity so he doesn't strike me an idiot even if he's unaware of mutantkind's true origins.

why isn't there a mutant who's power is to make babies from her starcunt? She just walks around and if she needs babies to throw at enemies she just pops out one.

Because they are an allegory for blacks so they abort all their babbies

Because it sounds like a body horror concept and they wouldn't have the balls to do it.

Though they had a fat chick that fired blood at enemies, this would probably make some feminist sperg out

That's legit the plan in X-men blue with Ms. Sinister

That actually made me kek

Surrogate mothers are $50k-$100k per baby

Got any rich mutants?

$10 mil gets you 100 (possibly) mutant babies

>Got any rich mutants?

An oddly large number of them actually.

>Why don't all mutants become huge sluts
user...

DC's Great Ten has Mother of Champions. She can birth a superpowered hero every few days. The heroes have a short lifespan though

Nice try flatscan. No mutie cuties for you

Why doesn't Superman just impregnate a bunch of women to rebuild the Krypton race

Magneto tried setting up an all-mutant off-world colony back in the second GOTG series. Ended up breeding out most of the mutant stock back to baseline human for some reason.

Didn't the terrigan mist sterilize them?

It wouldn't be PC but given that child labor and child sex workers is a thing, finding third world females to impregnate would be far less than $50-100K per.

Of course, but the writers are still under the impression that mutants are somehow the good guys and not genocidal fuckbags.

If the mutant race actually mattered to them they'd create Genosha 2.0.

Entire camps full of captured human women artificially inseminated with mutant sperm.

>but I'm not sure how many women would even do it with mutants

Indeed. What manner of woman would want to sleep with attractive, fit, (in)famous, superpowered men?

Shit, in real life, while there'd be a lot of folks supremely angry at mutants for multiple reasons (they're dangerous, they don't like the idea of evolution, they think they're demons/witches/cursed/etc, raw unfiltered envy), there'd also be a massive cult of mutantdom with people seeing them as this amazing stranger than fiction miracle. There would be a LOT of women and men who would want to sleep with mutants and a large proportion of them would want mutant kids.

Attractive, powerful mutants like Colossus or Hellion would probably have harems.

Why don't they start a eugenics program?

Most "hottest male comic characters" list tend to include a fair number of mutants. Not to mention that an endless amount of furries would throw themselves at the likes of Beast and Nightcrawler if they were real

>Why don't all mutants become huge sluts and impregnate others/get pregnant as much as possible to rebuild the mutant population?

Because it doesn't always work that way. Quicksilver fucked an Inhuman and their daughter was a fucking flatscan.

Because the X-Gene is fickle as fuck. The child of two mutants isn't guranteed to be a mutant and the clone of a mutant isn't guranteed to have the same powers expressed in the same way. That, and a lot of people have the X-Gene but it will remain dormant their entire life, sometimes it will remain dormant in a bloodline for several generations. Even if every X-Gene positive human became a mutant overnight, the baseline population will eventually become the majority again unless they intend to clone Sage or submit every child to radiation treatment and torture.

This all sounds fake as fuck. For one, prior to NO MORE MUHTANTS, the mutant population was projected to become the majority within several generations.

I don't think I've seen a single clone that has different powers to the parent, or mutant parents without mutant kids.

And then you have the Guthries, who have produced like 10 mutants and 1 flatscan.

Why are you trying to gives these geecee genejokes ideas?

>prior to NO MORE MUHTANTS, the mutant population was projected to become the majority within several generations.
Name 2 futures where everyone is a mutant, and not because all the humans suddenly died.
>I don't think I've seen a single clone that has different powers to the parent
Laura and Gabby have different claw configurations.
>or mutant parents without mutant kids.
Luna back when Quicksilver actually was a mutant, Graydon Creed

Also, Namora and Namorita.

>females in comic are lesbians now have a man on women sex is rape now, shitlord.

Imagine how many of them would want him to fuck them in metal form, like he used to fuck Domino.

Actually that's a plot-point on Devilman Lady and the Devil Beasts are basically mutants with other name. They were a new species so they have the genetic need to fuck everything around to ensure their species. Obviously it was mainly an excuse to portrait rape.

that isnt true
Some mutant siblings I remember without googling

Cyclops-Havok-Vulcan

Emma Frost-Adrienne Frost-Cordelia Frost

All the Guthries will be mutants, Cannonball-Havok-Icarus-Aero are/were in 616, and Elizabeth was in Age of Apocalypse

Madison Jeffries who shapes metal into machines, and his brother Lionel Jeffries who could shape flesh

Aurora and Northstar

Colossus, Magik, and Mikhail Rasputin

The Bedlam brothers of AoA

Pixie, and her 2 half sisters, Martinique and Regan Wyngarde (all daughters of Mastermind)

Thunderbird and Warpath

Mystique is the mother of Nightcrawler, and Nightcrawler has/had 2 mutant half brothers from Azazel. Abyss and another one

the x gene is dominant as fuck, the guthrie parents have perfect genes for creating mutant kids

I meant Cannonball-Husk, not Havok

Have you never read an x-book? Mutants are massive sluts, they've been so since Claremont.

It doesn't really matter if muties can have a non-mutie kid as long as, on average, they produce a mutie kid more than 50% of the time.

Madelyne Pryor didn't express Jean's powers until the Phoenix fragment merged with her.

So, best option is to breed female mutants with male mutants (limited uterus, best ensure we'll get muties) and male mutants randomly impregnating females

If there were a mutant sperm bank, imagine how much people would be paying for the sperm of Havok or Hellion or Gambit

I didn't say anything about mutant siblings in my post, just that clones aren't guranteed to express the same powers in the exact same way, like Laura and Gabby and Namora and Namorita.

We need to work out some kind of time strategy. How many actual mutants are there now?

>Implying that the x-men mythos and lore on genetics isn't an inconsistent cluster fuck of a mess

The mutants still have to deal with those anti-mutant mobs of 50-60 people that pop up out of thin air in every corner.

What the fuck is that thing?

That's muties for you

>ywn wake up with the blackbird in your door with scott summers rushing to you, asking you to help him rebuild the mutant race by breeding (your newfound superpower is to generate mutant children) with high quality mutant cuties from xavier's to ensure mutantkind survivability

I would sacrifice my life to help the man ;_;

What the fuck are you? Inhuman?

God bless you user we need a dozen more just like you.

Why is Devilman so fucking terrible?

But they came from hell? right? They fought Dinosaurs and shit.

Matt Fraction wanted to do this in his Uncanny run.

But it turned out that the modern X-Men just wanted to be typical hedonistic sluts without any actual responsibility or character development.

TFW Jubilee is literally the most mature one who's done something real like raise a child for the future.

Stealing babies is not responsible adult behavior.

Devilman is amazing from the first hermaphrodite angel massacre and Clockwork Orange-inspired goon squad you pleb.

No, it's fucking shit.

>but I'm not sure how many women would even do it with mutants, considering their reputation
Some people go after those folk say they shouldn't have.

>Attractive, powerful mutants like Colossus or Hellion would probably have harems.
Would jean grey turn her harem gay?

What's the sauce on this, kind user?

The way devilmen were treated has a lot in common with how mutants were treated too, in the original series anyway.

Exactly. Unless you're drowning in money or funding it's not financially wise to clone a mutant for a specific power. Out of the 14 clones we've seen of X-23, only 5 of them have had powers. And to add onto since I'm talking about Logan's family, out of all of his known kids that have gone through puberty only 3 out of 7 have developed a mutation.
It'd just be easier to take an existing x-gene and graft it onto somebody else like what Sinister does to himself or Weapon X did to Deadpool. Otherwise you're probably going to end up recycling some spare parts.

>Aurora and Northstar

Twins. Doesn't count. I take it though they're mutants again instead of magical elf people?

>the x gene is dominant as fuck, the guthrie parents have perfect genes for creating mutant kids
Been a while since I studied this. Don't two recessives also equal a dominant?

I remember they got shit for Storm's hand placement

No? Two recessive genes means it's going to express itself. I forget what they're called, but there are genes that can turn off and on based on things like diet and other environmental factors. It's probably something like that.