Is christianity secretelly evil?

Pic related.

Why the "meek"? Why he deserves the Earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_autism
youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck is a meek?

The jews. The jews were always the chosen ones in all Abrahamic religions, as they were all created by JEWS.

cause were taking the earth from the elite you dumbfuck.
>MUH EVOL.

sounds like a Trudeau quote

poor

>Why the "meek"
Because everyone else gets to leave Earth.

I saw some other definitions. Like Humble, "(good-natured, kind) " Maybe that's why. He knew people would get sick of the evil greedy people.

WE are the meek you jackasses. The peasants, the oppressed. The dumb losers who never had any say in anything, but had a boot on their face their entire life, but maintained their faith in God, and what is right.

The elites, corrupt, the rich, the Bushes, the Clintons, these are Satan's chosen who will be thrown into the eternal fire, but not before bowing down to your feet and knowing that God had always loved you more.

Jew psyop

the meek are easy to troll, so for the jews and trump to gather mass, they need the meek.

>meek
Jesus was a beta bitch boy who was pissed that he was a poor dumb fuck so he blamed all his problems on the intelligent class and started his own cult of beta fucks, but they became annoying so the intelligent class asked the romans to just kill him for fun and now betacucks around the world worship him.
>meek = beta

Reminds me of Hopper from a Bug's Life

It means kind or nice. Aka dicks don't get the world.

meek means not being a confrontational faggot in the biblical context

nothing to do with being weak or a pushover, just about having self control.

in a similar vein, "turn the other cheek" is grossly taken out of context.

>jews wiped their asses with their left hand so it was unclean.
>jews would not use their left hand to slap anyone, even goyim.
>the verse specifies the striking of the right cheek
>for someone to strike your right cheek with their right hand, they would have to backhand you. this was twice as demeaning.
>if you turned your cheek they would be dumbfounded as you are basically saying "you gave me your worst. it didn't affect me."

the implication is that if someone uses their left hand to slap you then you fuck their shit. it isn't a plea for nonviolence, just being the better man among your own people.

Meek does not mean weak or a pushover you it doesn't mean that you have to be a pansy ass faggot that gets walked over. A meek man uses strength to help other who don't have the strength themselves

do you even bible? after the eschaton there will be a new heavens a new earth. everything here shall pass away.

Meek in this sense means obiedient and specifically obiedient to Gods commands. They shall inherit the earth because Christians believe they are going to live forever. If you have been obedient to Gods commands, and have let him into your heart and become your true self, you will enherit the "Earth" (in original language text, "Heaven") and live in paradise.

1/10 shitty fake attack on Christianity

Not secretly evil. Judeo-Christian religions are designed to make people venerate their suffering so they don't get any cute ideas about eating the rich.

>Op believes this guy deserves Earth

>see a shitty post
>think it's a leaf
>it's not a leaf

I thought believers would be taken to Heaven during the rapture?

Just putting this here to trigger the Religitards.

I'm not religious, but it still triggers me because it's fucking retarded and nonsensical. Hence why that image has survived for around a decade, it's good bait.

what unit is scientific advancement measured in

>not posting the full picture

this. when you think of Christianity as the Jewish way of shaming romans in submission everything makes a lot more sense.

Retards per square mile.

You fucking morons. The meek are the volk, the common people, the average joe

>not realizing jesus was literally hitler

>He knew people would get sick of the evil greedy people.

They are in charge. Cuckstianity has done nothing to change that.

conservapedia.com/Atheism_and_autism

kek

The meek means the lowest of the low. Those with out homes or property and who we generally consider to be primitive. In other words all those far away tribes and people who still live life in old tribal ways. When the end comes and catastrophe hits "civilised" people will fall from grace and those who don't need modern society to function will in fact inherit the world. Check em.

>secretelly

this is ironic right?

meek basically means "cucked"

>1. : enduring injury with patience and without resentment : mild
>2. : deficient in spirit and courage : submissive
>3. : not violent or strong : moderate

pic related.

>0 sources
>talks about "biblical context"
nigger please. Don't pretend
>nothing to do with being weak or a pushover, just about having self control.
is accurate just because user uses the word "biblical context" as if his poop-hand trivia actually supported his claim. Jesus explicitly preached total submissiveness and forgiveness of one's abusers, and advocated being a 100% cucked homeless commie.

>secretely

Exactly. Jesus and Hitler were similar.

>Just posting this graph to trigger stupid religiontards
>no it's not inaccurate, you fucking retard, I am 100% sure it's accurate even though I can provide no evidence other than calling your reply bait because duh it's 2016 everyone knows that atheist anti-religious stereotypes are reputable science

youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U

1. read a book nigger
2. get a triple master's in theology, philosophy and history
3. gb2 reddit

>implying your anime-masturbating ass has ever set foot in college

>offering forgiveness, eternal life, joy and co-ruling creation with Jesus is evil
The spirit of antichrist is strong in this one

the lawyers and bureaucrats are now in charge and not the strong and mighty.

“It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God."
MARK 10:25

So white people.

Please read and Then look at Or just read this. "I'm not religious, but it still triggers me because it's fucking retarded and nonsensical. Hence why that image has survived for around a decade, it's good bait."

Congrats for falling for the obvious bait.

no, more like the ever-numerous uncle Toms during the slave days who were also Christian. Christianity was so VERY helpful in quelling the slaves!

>I WANTED you to call me a retard!
retard

speak for yourself poorfag lmao

The fact that He had a group of followers who He was a leader of, makes Him an Alpha. An alpha is a leader.

like the leader of anonymous is the kind beta
he was that
most deluded