So basically a faster Sabretooth or a male Felicia

eventhubs.com/news/2017/oct/04/black-panther-and-sigma-official-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-trailer-released/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFJnI31NQnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This game is dead

Maybe next time they shouldn't fuck over the X-men fans

Dammit add more street fighter characters. I would happily pay for sakura and ken. That be a deciding factor. Also wish fighting games were 4 player again

Did Wakanda's name change to something else?

Even if you ignore the X-Men entirely, this roster just plain sucks balls, with too many returning characters and few newcomers.

to be fair sigma's voice is kinda good

it's combined with Monster Hunters world in MvCi

Fucking this, also remember when people were bitching about Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3's roster? I thought it was a great roster to begin with but compared to Infinite it's a godsend.

How a male Felicia? Doesn't have any things like Rolling Buckler or Kitty Helper.

It"s aesthetic

No X-Men.
No Fantastic 4,
No Deadpool.

Why's Thanos cosplaying T'Challa?

No Onimusha rep
No God hand rep
No Ami
No Vergil
No Lady
Not even Trish or Nero
No giant characters
No Wesker and Jill
No Giant man to be Marvels next giant character

>Sabretooth or a male Felicia
The who does he call out instead of Birdy and little felicia?

Look so great.

Shame it's wasted on Diet Doctor Wily.

No Doc Doom, Thing, or M Bison.
Hell, I wish Dr Wily was in it

>Male Felicia

Well, I got my """function""" I guess. I'm not happy about it though.

>marvel vs capcom infinite
>character roster: vanilla edition

One would assume he calls in his sister, but wasn't shown doing that in the trailer.

People wanted Tchalla though. There is a large fan base of black nerds who wanted to play as him.

But, they put him as a DLC and except us to pay for a shit game with a shit roster AND THEN buy the DLC juts ot get the character we wanted.

Good thing they pushed Carol though... people REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted her

There are more women than black people in the world.

Maybe Fox should sell the rights back then.

T'Challa should've been in the base game.

Fucking SIGMA should've been in the base game

>give the game less than half the budget for SFV dlc budget
>Marvel not allowing x-men, FF characters
>Monster hunter and Black panther existing in the games files but are locked behind a paywall.
>the premium edition of the game comes with easter eggs as a bonus

Why bother releasing the game at this point. The could have waited a few more months if it need more fine tunning.

X-fags, call them what they are.

I don't know what the fuck Marvel is doing with MvCI. Who decided the main character of Black Panther, a movie right around the corner, should be locked behind a paywall? Almost everything about the game is so messed up.

Movie rights have nothing to do with game licensing.

Yes, damn that dastardly Fox! How dare they legitimately buy, I mean, STEAL the rights from based MARVEL!!

this

fuck Fox it's their fault we can't get these great characters back

there are more black people playing fighting games than women

Women don't like Carol.
Literally all the Carolfags here are thirsty faggots, and she's a literally who to everyone else until the movie comes out.

They put Carol in the main game because they knew nobody would give a fuck enough to buy her as DLC. It's smart business planning.

That's why Black Panther and Hunter are DLC. Black people (90% of MAHVEL's audience) will want to play as him and Hunter's cool moveset and design will attract the rest of the fighting game fans, as well as Japan's legion of Monster Hunter autists.

>its Fox's fault Ike Perlmutter is a spiteful cuck who doesnt seem to want money by capitalizing off of the fox movies success even if they dont get the movie money

Eh, it kinda sucked. Very few good Marvel newcomers until Ultimate, only the Capcom side was truly solid.

Fuck off Ike not everything is about shit movies

>Why bother releasing the game at this point. The could have waited a few more months if it need more fine tunning.
Presumably for the same reason they did the same shit with Street Fighter V?

Japs don't play Mahvel. The game doesn't even have japanese voice overs.

If they can entice even 1% of Japan's MH audience that's like 50k extra sales.

They do when Ike is pissed.

Super-skrull was the shit though.

It's not about the movies themselves, it's about how much money he gets from the movies. Since he has so much stock with disney he's still getting a good cut from the movies, but with fox he's fucked, and if there's one there's one thing that'll set off Ike, it's getting less money.

>People wanted Tchalla though. There is a large fan base of black nerds who wanted to play as him.
Id rather have War Machine back.

>Ike had a chance to buy back x-men AND FF after x-3 and FF rise of the silver surfer bombed.
>Rather than buying the properties then and their Ike just goes "nah, I'll wait for them to give me a cheaper price"

Perlmutter is actively destroying money just because he is such a fucking jew about everything.

It's not even the fact that they left out the X-men (which is still damn stupid) but the fact that they think the fans are fucking idiots who can't remember the X-men.

They should have just come out and say the real reason why there wasn't any X-men. Hint hint it involves Marvel being babies about not owning the rights to X-men movies

I'd rather have Iron Man be good again.

>fox is why ike is jewing it up
>not the fact that ike has always been this way
wew lad

Wait for season 2.

I wouldn't have a problem with the lack of x-men or Doom if they hadn't gone full mcu with the roster.

>Hint hint it involves Ike being a baby about not owning the rights to X-men movies
ftfy

It's the morally right thing to do, after all.
Which is why it'll never happen.

This is sarcasm right? I can't always read sarcasm on the internet but this is it right?

Does anyone else think he looks like a Thanos alt? He's got the colors, just imagine it without the cat ears and claws.

The whole gimmick to MvCI is that Marvel locations are combined with Capcom locations. Wakanda is combined with Val Harbor.

New York is combined with Metro City.
The Dark Dimension is combined with The Makai Kingdom.
So on and so forth.

Everything seems like so much fun that they could expand on in comic form, but like fucking hell I want either Capcom or Marvel to touch that now.

Go fucking damn the Capcom side is so fucking dull, not even going to repeat the issue with Marvel's side.

You're able to select different color options for the characters you choose in the game.

The brine here is strong.

>Release new Xmen characters for MvC:I
>Fox gets wind of it and markets their new movie heavily having the character do some fanservice action that was ingame.
>Normies flip out saying i know that reference and pay money to see a below gutter trash movie.

Fox Continues publishing shit movies and maintains all profits and rights with capcom and disney doing free marketing it has everything to do with licensing, not the aspect of usage but the aspect of promotion.

That Atom gameplay trailer for Injustice 2 really makes me wish Ant-Man or Wasp was in this game.

...this must be a curse or something because Playstation all-stars did the exact same thing with their stages

to be honest even if they had Xmen the presentation issues like the inconsistent models and the fact that the marvel side got shitty generic background music from the movies instead of actual themes would had made the game equally unappealing.
I kinda feel bad for the people who made the gameplay system because they are the only ones who did their job well and they got disappointed by everyone else... well maybe not David Kaye, he was great as Jedah's new voice.

I thought he was going to be Wolverine's function

>Spencer gets in because he was combofiends main

I wouldn't mind Spencer if they had used his classic looks from Re-armed or his mustache version from Re-armed 2.
Dreadlocks Spencer is worst Spencer.

So we got boring, black Sabretooth, Down-syndrome evil Buzz Lightyear and generic animu swordswoman Capcom edition.

Then we'll have now-forgotten generic soldier with guns and fucking MOVIE Black Widow, so generic woman with guns.

What a piece of shit. Where's the fun characters? Where's Shuma Gorath, Doctor Doom, Wolverine?

He's sabretooth's function, but quicker.

Forgotten Worlds Unknown Soldier

I don't think Fox gives a shit about MvC

Capcom just didn't put enough money into the game. I knew the game was cheap as fuck with all the recycled moves and models and the turbo shit voice acting, but now they confirmed it by saying Street Fighter DLC has more funds allocated to it than this entire fucking game.

>they confirmed it by saying Street Fighter DLC has more funds allocated to it than this entire fucking game
What. Sauce?

I dont really buy video games much, and I haven't bought a fighting game in forever, but how do you get away with selling a boss character as DLC instead of being able to unlock him?

Because now everything is about pandering to the FGC.

By gutting his moveset to be half of an overpowered boss guy so you and pretend to have him be a new character.

Thanks for the post Ike, now i'll dox you and find you

Do you seriously think anyone could conceivably be either autistic or retarded enough to buy a fighting game for a single character in the roster? With said character being a DLC one, no less?

Seriously, man? How many of the people who would even buy an MvC game wouldn't know who these characters are and what they can do? Besides, if they are seeing the "fanservice" in the movie, doesn't that imply they already paid the money to see it?

It doesn't matter if the person does, or if people will do so. Simply that Capcom executives look at Monster Hunter being extremely popular and therefore a DLC character from it should sell well.

>with too many returning characters and few newcomers.
>i want wolverine, magneto, sentinel, storm
> too many returning characters

That suggests the person wanted more characters in general, including both characters that were in previous games and new ones.

all right.

maybe is because i never played with an x-men in any of the capcom vs games, but i dont miss them at all, and im actually more exited to play with black phanter than wolverine, and if it is true that winter soldier can throw his weapons when they are out of ammo, im kinda exited for him too, for black widow i dont give a single fuck, and venom, not really exited to play him, but more extied to see how is gonna look in 3d

Yeah though with this game it was Ultron taking in Sigma into his body through probably the most gayest undertone robot sex dialogue I have ever heard, then he used the reality gem (fuck you they are gems not stones) to merge the two worlds.

Oh and Jedah c ucks Thanos and plots with Death to kill a fuck ton of people from both worlds. Like I said the set up is there just I don't trust either to work with it.

Hey, Sigma is cool just not in this and who knows maybe we get Capcom's Black Widow.

Juggernaut and Colossus were fun as fuck. Throwing a bitch mid combo with Colossus was honestly really fun and hitting people like a truck with Juggernaut was equally as fun.

Shame they won't bring them back.

don't forget Thanos steals the Satsui no Hado out of Ryu and threatens to use it on Death at the end in a cliff hanger. The one interesting thing of the game and it's right at the end

Honestly any big bad from another franchise taking Satsui no Hado is always fucking fun.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFJnI31NQnQ

That said I kind of want to see Doom with Satsui no Hado.

It would have been cooler if he was about to use the Raging Demon on her. I nut every time I think about it.

>eventscrubs
>expecting anything out of Capcom or Marvel

>again
>implying he was ever good in the first place

>There is a large fan base of black nerds who wanted to play as him.
Not my black ass, I wanted my boys Cyclops ,Nick Fury, and Punisher. This game made me hype for Sigma but he doesn't even look fun.

No, but Disney gives multiple shits about Fox. You are thinking far to small, me amigo.

War Machine was really fucking busted in

>I like your code
>I like yours too
>ULTRON SIGMA

my fucking sides

Not to mention that Ghost Rider needs to get a restraining order on Morrigan. Hell this is coming from someone who faps to her every day. It sounds hot as shit having Morrigan force herself on him but I don't know this game just makes it feel bad. Maybe its her look.

The Dialog in this game fucking sucks here's an actual line from Ultron Sigma.
>You hurt me
>That hurt us
>THAT HURT

Yes it does, welcome to Capcom not knowing what the fuck they are doing. Only their Monster Hunter division knows what its doing, maybe, kinda, oh god I hope so.

>There is a large fan base of black nerds who wanted to play as him
Not this black nerd, I don't like Black Panther and I dislike Wakanda as a whole. As a matter of fact I don't think I really like any of Marvel's black characters outside of Isiah Bradley and his bloodline and Blade.

No, black nerds don't want to play as Tchalla. Nobody even likes Black Panther because he's too dull.

bishop is cool, but he's not afro iirc, also
>mutant