Moloch & Minerva vs KEK. What options do we have?

Guys. I'm quite concerned.

It is abundantly clear that both Minerva and MOLOCH have been the ancient deities that have lead Hillary and the globalists down their dark path.

But we have only KEK. How do we stand against not one, but two ancient gods?

One being a god of child sacrifice and power, whilst the other being one of wisdom, trade and strategy.

What if they have even more on their side that we don't know about?! Remember we only found about MOLOCH through Hillary's emails.

Let us compare the two:

>Moloch
>Millions of children sacrifices
>Empowered from the prayers of globalists

>Kek
>Weak meme magic
>Internet losers give no sacrifices
>Repeating digits have little memetic power

If Hermes Trismegistus could reveal himself to us once more - he may yet bestow humanity and us with the knowledge we need to defeat them.

Post your suggestions.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)
youtube.com/watch?v=3tHPsphg9xc
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
youtube.com/watch?v=_LGI5qAwKP8
insurgentvoice.com/2016/08/hillary-is-part-of-ancient-cult.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruv, Kek = Osiris, and Moloch = Set

Set fucks Osiris up at first (via a massive conspiracy), but Osiris always wins.

In many cultures the primary symbolic meaning of frogs deals with fertility. This is largely because these cultures observed Frogs laying enormous quantities of eggs, therefore making it a fertility symbol as well as a symbol of abundance.
As a Celtic symbol meaning, the Frog was deemed lord over all the earth, and the Celts believed it represented curative or healing powers because of its connection with water and cleansing rains.

More Western and European views focus on the Frog's three stages of development (egg, tadpole, fully formed amphibian) to symbolize resurrection and spiritual evolution. For these same reasons it is also a common Christian symbol for the holy trinity and resurrection. It is often seen in Christian art to express this symbolism.

In China the Frog is an emblem of Yin energy and thought of as good luck. Feng Shui practices recommend putting an image of a Frog in the east window of your home to encourage child birth and/or happy family life.

We bring KEK's sister Keket to the table.

More pls. Life beats Death. Truth Trumps Deception. Always.

In most Native American tribes, owls are a symbol of death. Hearing owls hooting is considered an unlucky omen, and they are the subject of numerous 'bogeyman' stories told to warn children to stay inside at night or not cry too much, otherwise the owl may carry them away. In some tribes, owls are associated with ghosts, and the bony circles around an owl's eyes are said to be made up of the fingernails of ghosts. Sometimes owls are said to carry messages from beyond the grave or deliver supernatural warnings to people who have broken tribal taboos. And in the Aztec and Mayan religions of Mexico, owls served as the messengers and companions of the gods of death.

Moloch sucks gay AIDS nigger dicks.
Kek causes baneposting to alter the fabric of reality.

Serious question here. Why the fuck is KEK a thing? It's from fucking World of Warcraft. Why the fuck is an obscure word from a game that hasn't been popular since 2011 nor good since 2008 all of a sudden popular?!

>>Weak meme magic
>>Repeating digits have little memetic power
We've been going toe-to-toe with Hillary's dark magic this entire time with meme digit magic. The difference is made up through hundreds of thousands of repeating digits offered every single day, enough to combat Hillary's child-sacrificing frequency.

Dumb bong faggot.

This is shitposting. kek seems to love owls. I often posted owls with kek prophecy and praise early on and consistently got dubs.

here, i'll try it now.

FUCK OWLS.

well it didn't work this time but kek does love owls.

God is on our side you heathens. Kek is fun and all, but Jesus BTFO them all. Google "Trump prophecy" .

Also check my holy digits, no Kek needed

newfag?

anyone up to trade rare pepes?

What about Minerva?

Minerva = Athena. Literally one of the most prominent and strongest members of the Greek pantheon?

>Add the last four digits and get 22, ad them all and get 44.

Also ,Minerva and literally all other gods are Satan.

You know the answer to that. The God of gods. The Most High God. YHWH. Yeshua Christ.

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Nice

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heh_(god)

A bit degenerate, but gets to the point of reality.
>This
youtube.com/watch?v=3tHPsphg9xc
>And this
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
>Sprinkled all over with this
youtube.com/watch?v=_LGI5qAwKP8

KYS OP

you heretics have forgotten about ba'al god of storms and smiter of filthy mudshits

I wish I was as new as you

THEY ARE LITERALLY DEMONS NOT ANCIENT FORCES OF FAGGOT RANDOM GENERATION FOR YOUR BENEFIT EVERY TIME YOU LITTLE FAGGOT KIDS PRAISE "KEK" YOURE LITERALLY INCITING SATAN YOU AUTISTIC PILLOW FUCKING WEABOOS

This god appeals to me, eh.

You cannot kill chaos

>Baal in Britain
The worship of baal was also known in Britain and all the associations of baal (Moloch, Kronos, etc) were parallelled in Ancient British religion.
>The name of the Celitc god "Belenus" (equated with Apollo) derives from the Phoenician Bel (Baal).
>Other parallels are Gallic Minerva Belisama and Phoenician "Belsamen";

You are a fool. You ha given him strength you fucking idiot.

minerva is the roman goddess of wisdom, cognate to the greek athena. she is benevolent and kind

Praise Moloch.

My digits confrim

Where did this "Kek is an ancient god" meme come from? Whats the story.

IS IT SO HARD TO PRAY AND ASK JESUS FOR A JUST AND FAIR ELECTION AND NOT LET CLINTONS CRIMES GO UN PUNISHED RATHER THAN CIRCLEJERKIN SATAN OFF WITH THIS FALSE IDOL "KEK" WORSHIP GOD IF HILLARY WINS THIS IS FUCKING WHY YOU DAMN HEATHENS

You are wrong I stand with KEK !!

insurgentvoice.com/2016/08/hillary-is-part-of-ancient-cult.html

>Why they hate Trump so much.. He is one of the few Presidents to not be involved with the cult fraternity established since the birth of the United States. This is nothing new, the fraternity of elites have always been networked together... Trump is an outsider, and a threat to the fraternity cult, which has always been in power. He threatens their future existence. It was never planned to have a common man, or outsider, run the United States, many are harmed for this.

>Christians on Sup Forums

I still cant get over how ridiculous this is.

How the hell did you find your way to this website?

Add the values of the letters in "amphibian god" and you get 99. Praise Kek.

Jesus fucking Christ.

Why is Europa, the goddess of Europe commonly seen with a bull????

>Witnessed my own trips
>Blessed by Kek
>Praise kek!

neither
Have faith in god and eventually everything will be fine, meanwhile do everything to convince normies that trump is the best choice

>How do we stand against not one, but two ancient gods?

By becoming gods ourselves.

Sorry but I have seen his infernal light now.

Ignore this thread. I am going to start rooting for MOLOCH. He is the only one who can save us now. I suggest you all to do the same as me - save yourself.

Zeus dressed up as one so he could fuck her.

>muh christcuck

>What options do we have?
Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.

It is said men that who reach 30 years but are still virgins gain magical powers.
If that's true, then I'd hate to be on Moloch's side right now.

MOLOCH GIT YE GONE

I don't think some of you understand that it's not kek vs. demons its god vs demons. God has taken the form of kek. This isn't the twisted jewish version of god either, its the real god and he's pissed. Feel it for yourself by saying/thinking loudly "god is kek, kek is god". Praise Kek!

Interesting..

Is Obama part of this secret society? His name isnt there.

>months later
>roleplaying threads are still going

gr8 b8 m8, 8/8. Replying anyway.

So Moloch has millions of children sacrificed to him, and is still failing like the complete fuck up he is.

Meanwhile, on Sup Forums...

A bunch of Sup Forumsacks are praising kek and repeating digits, and have memed the fucking alt-right and Pepe into the news, as well as memed Trump, A Wyatt Mann in 2016 with literally 0 political experience, into being the GOP nomination, and now Clinton is a razor's edge from being thrown into jail.

Now, faggot. You tell me who is more powerful.

>Weak Meme Magic

>Implying Meme Magic isn't the strongest force in the Universe

>Minerva
>malevolent
Minerva is literally just Athena, she is European.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geb
Geb! 2016 BCE

>it's European therefore it can't be malevolent
Wow that really got my neurons firing, leaf.

What is Moloch and Minerva?

Doesn't Osiris make Set eat his JIZZEM?

Anyone who follows kek is losing his soul.

You guiz probably have better ones then me I'm new but here's one of my rarest

If the universe were perfectly orderly the hydrogen gas would have been evenly spread out and never become stars or galaxies. We are the product of chaos.

You're all Wizards Now 'Arry!

Hermes Trismegistus will reveal himself in time, in an unexpected place.

its not. these fucking morons wanted something like meme magic so badly they didnt fact check. when i first started looking into whether kek was a real god, the only reference was some shitty youtube compilation video of top 10 egyptian gods and memes from pol, never any actual reference or so much as a page with info on Kek. the thing is tho I have a bunch of ancient civilization books and historical esoteric texts and none mention Kek or Kuk or whatever variety of deity with those names. They did have gods of chaos but it wasnt this frog god that came out of fucking nowhere. Honestly I have yet to see a fucking source or some kind of academic record of this frog god you guys dick ride so much. for all you know it could be a false god made up by spookes or TLAs which they tacked onto pepe just because hes so pervasive. wake the fuck up morons ask more questions

>insurgentvoice.com/2016/08/hillary-is-part-of-ancient-cult.html
yeah its called Islam

We also have Geb, Nergal, and Thor.

Jesus aka Hermes aka Thoth. If you can hear me thanks for the emerald tablets bruh. Literally doing gods work. if u out there watching over us homie show me with some dubs

His mom was a CIA(globalist)spook. What do you think?

ah, to be a virgin to the chan again

>weak meme magic.

BRUH, gods gain power by the belief of their followers.

KEK, is going mainstream and barely anyone has heard of molcuck.

Kek is going to steam roll them.

mark my words

Kek is the frog god of chaos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

god damn it someone edited wikipedia to say associated with alt-right. Fuck those people.

KEK IS TRUTH

MAGA
A
G
A

drink bleach
sacrifice yourself to KEK

PRAISE THE LIGHT OF KEK

KEK IS THE LIGHT

really faggots, not even a reply? You morons laugh at SJW types that only hear their side and nothing else. Unless im shadowbanned,Fucking echo chamber in this bitch

We ignored you because you type like a faggot and your shit is all retarded.
Ogdoad.
That's all you get you shithead. Now, go and study up instead of being a divisive faggot that speaks up before knowing what the fuck you're talking about.

Kek is a demonic entity, as well as Moloch. Christ is our guy.

Kek existed long before your kike on a stick.

we only need kek.

though AFAIK kek wasnt worshipped alone, he was part of a group

moloch semitic root MLK = malik, malek

just means king

How about this option?

>Kek
>Weak meme magic
Wrong
We sacrificed our own life
Again wrong

Trump will win

One way, Yahweh.

It is written KEK is the most powerful and subtle of Lords.
Unfuckwithable

Let's keep the discussion to realistically plausible deities

You think a frog God is plausable???

>Kek
>Weak meme magic

LITERALLY AN UNDERGOD

>Jesus is thoth
>not Horus

Get your shit together faggot