Be me

>be me
>attractive, mid 20s, respectable career
>match with hot girl on tinder
>text, FACETIME, snapchat, sext, for about 2 weeks until she finally comes over to hang (hookup)

>walks into my room, her jaw drops
>she sees my giant simpsons plushes Ive won from carnivals, a 4x4 ikea shelf overflowing with manga, boxes of comics stacked nearly to the ceiling, shelf full of figures

>"a-user... y-you didnt tell me you were such a... fucking closet nerd... I think... I think my brother is calling me"
>*phone isnt ringing*
>"uh... I have to leave"
>speed walks the fuck out of my life

Nice blog.

at this point any girl who won't even try to understand your hobbies probably shouldn't be with you in the first place

Women are awful. Something similar is why I went to men.

>blogposting
this is why that happened to you

Just find a better girl. She may not be that pretty, but she'll understand you.

good read OP

What the fuck is tindr ?
What is a facetime?

OP here has this happened to anyone else?

Im super normie in my social life, but this has happened to me a few times when bringing normie girls to my nerd cave ass room baka

maybe ask this on b, even if you're a normie aim for another nerd you useless faggot

Even if I wasn't so shit on actual physical dates I'd still never get any pussy because I cannot for the life of me do the whole texting/messaging thing. It's just so fucking boring and annoying.

You had two weeks to tell her you were a fucking closet nerd. Two weeks.

I ask this here because I didnt turn into the nerd I am now until I found Sup Forums
this is where my love for simpsons, comics (and from there manga) originated. I feel like this board has exponentially increased my nerddom

Yeah, how about you mention what you do with your spare time and don't let someone walk into your masturbatorium unprepared?
She'd likely react the same if your room was covered in pictures of horses or Chinese pottery.

You seem very normie on the internet too, dude.
Get rid of your collection, cut ties with Sup Forums-stuff, go full average Joe.

I did tell her I was into comics and stuff
I just dont think she was prepared at all to see just how intensely nerded out ky room is

he's a faggot, that's it, two weeks and you don't talk about the shit you like

dude, look for a nerd chick who will fucking outnerd you and stop being a faggot worrying about some bitch who's gonna run away at the most tame thing

That's why you go to HER place first.

I used to think so too until Lync/SfB and its instant messaging infiltrated everyone's work. Now I think it's great, except when people who are actually annoying for real IM me...

Maybe don't hide your biggest hobby from them until they reach your nerdcave. I'm sure you had plenty of occasions to mention it in casual conversation, and there's not much point to hiding your powerlevel if it's on display at your place.
That or go to their place dummy.

And discover her massive collection of dragon dildos, which you can then use as leverage to counter your own embarrassing foibles.