Marvel's Spider-man

>because Miles has no unique spider name, Peter LITERALLY yells out "Miles" in public when talking about him
>Bendis brought in Peter's envy of Miles's powers from Spider-men
>Miles is so dumb Peter has to tell him how and when to use his camouflage and venom stingers
>Peter has to make Miles a set of webshooters
>Miles unmasks himself every 10 minutes when out in public, and now Peter does too

Miles was a mistake. Hopefully Araña and Spider-gwen can salvage this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrAX1b_MmYQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So is he still vaguely younger than him like in USM?
Their relationship can't work at all at the exact same age.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vrAX1b_MmYQ

All females remain fully clothed but the guys don't? Wtf

It's always been this way

>Hopefully Araña and Spider-gwen can salvage this.

I don't see how they can do anything but make the situation worse than it is. Introducing three other Spiders in the first fucking season is a terrible idea.

The only way to salvage Miles is to kill him off, and pretend it never happened.

>unmask
I swear he takes it off so often it comes of like he really just hates the mask

Why even bother with the guys?
It's never anyone hot, even this preview's the same.

Yeah Miles is 13, Pete is like 15 or 16 I think, I know Miles is 13 because I saw an interview with his VA.

Its going to be 6 by the end of it, there were 6 different spider being experimented on.

I assume it will be Peter, Miles, Anya, Gwen, Silk and someone else.

When he wears the mask, he just seems like Peter Parker, but written by a complete idiot.

He has to constantly take his mask off so that you don't forget that he's Blackface Peter Parker, written by a complete idiot.

To be fair that's the exact same thing they do in the comics nowadays, except his mask is half off and he's always eating something.

Anya is even worse than Peter and Miles. She won't improve a damn thing. She sucks both as an "adaptation" of comics Anya and as a character in general.

>Anya is even worse than Miles

I don't believe it. That doesn't even sound possible

your waifu is shit, get over it.

I want to assume the writing's gotten slightly better, but I've noticed Gwen and Anya's reduced screentime may have contributed to the last stretch of episodes being so decent.

It is, considering this Anya is written more like Liz from Spectacular, but "smart". So we wind up with a bitchy character whose ability to speak technobabble is supposed to excuse her unrelenting bitchiness.

>he's always eating something
To be fair: that's how Bendis writes pretty much EVERY character.

She constantly shits on Peter for no good reason. She gets mad because he deactivated her experiment when it was sabotaged, even though he saved everyone's life there.

It's even worse than Harry's forced Spider-Man hate.

Fuck, they're not even using the good version of her costume.

Here’s what will happen:
>both will be more skilled than Peter
>both will show off and get cocky about their powers
>“I can take care of myself!” “ I’m a big girl, you know”

>PARKEEER!

man i really do miss the days when it was just Peter ALONE

They're going to go with her Spider-Girl name, too, because Araña is somehow too foreign for gringos to pronounce and write.

They already had Miles mastering his enhanced agility and super jumps much earlier than Peter did.

They've been teasing Jonah pretty hard, between the Daily Bugle building and cars (which Spidey accidentally damages during fights) and John Jameson's role in the show. I hope their Jonah intro is worth it.

if she didn't shit on Parker for being late, no one would. then we would complain that no one ever shits on parker, and that everyone gives him a free pass.

I don't get why you would have a team where everyone has spider-powers.

because they're doing the spider island event

So are they going to diversify abilities like Arana/Spider-Girl having armor or burrowing, or Spider-Woman having pheromones or psionic webbing?

How likely is it the show will do the Superior Spider-Man arc?

I'll just say it. No one gives a shit about Max Moddell. He's not as memorable, charismatic or likable as JJJ. I'm sick of Slott shilling his boring OC. I'm sure he'll find a way to shill an even more boring character, Mr. Negative.

Probably. It's basically Hulk and the Agents of SMASH all over again.

No idea, but they did hint at Otto having a crazy arc in season two. Plus, Otto has used the word "superior" a few times after becoming Doc Ock.

>Slott is now ruining animation along with comcis
When will it be enough? How much must we sacrifice to the Dark One?

Max Modell will always be an alter ego of Dr. Faustus, here on Sup Forums.

Well, he is black. Black people are not exactly the smartest on Earth.

Is Miles the blue beetle of marvel?
>comics sell like ass but still pushed into cartoons and videogames

why can't we just have, y'know, spider-man
why does there need to be a spider-man for each gender and every race

It is the gimmick of this one.

>It's even worse than Harry's forced Spider-Man hate.
Considering his change of hair style, will he eventually grow a hitler moustache and gain a bit of white hair?

Then why isn't Miles in MvCI?

When he has so many issues of "Spider-Man" under his belt that the only way for any other writer to catch up would be to write a weekly for ten years.

Because Parker is stupidly popular and has been for decades.

How come the animation in the thumbnail looks like Eight Crazy Nights?

>ruining the better ultimate Spider-man
its a damn shame

Now Sup Forums loves Ultimate Spider-Man? I remember when we hated that show.

>if something is better than something else must mean it's good

I remember when Sup Forums was love back during the days of 2008.