TRUMP IS 777 PART 2

If Donald Trump Wins, He Will Be 70 Years, 7 Months And 7 Days Old on His First Full Day in Office!!!
charismanews.com/opinion/60976-if-donald-trump-wins-he-will-be-70-years-7-months-and-7-days-old-on-his-first-full-day-in-office

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NwQdGpxu
onthisday.com/events/date/1776
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45784177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go for 7s or magik number

The get

pastebin.com/NwQdGpxu

You're gonna want to read this.

Previous thread:

Also Gunderstank House (Trump Tower)

I think that's a bit of a stretch.

So close, yet so far away.

>TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF RACIST, SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, ISLAMOPHOBIC, MEME LOVING LOSERS

>THEY ARE SO FEW IN NUMBER, AND SO POWERLESS IN REALITY, THAT ITS REALLY PATHETIC

>THIS IS PRECISELY WHY THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED AT ALL COSTS

Seems a bit contradictory.

If we're so weak and outnumbered, why are they so afraid?

Last thread I almost busted a nut

Trump is literally God in human form. It's happening...

fuuuuck

Trump came from the future to save America.

>1776
the divide between government and the people? what is 1776 suppose to mean?

Me too man, me too, holy fuck what is going on today.

Praise

Is there anyone who still doubts our chaos magic powers? You all came here instinctively. This is where the true spirit of man lies.

The American Revolution. You have to go back.

onthisday.com/events/date/1776

Don't forget this sinful one!

Tesla never loved a woman, but he loved a white pigeon...

Holy shit

>7
Literally blessed by God Himself.

Even the same number of 7s

TRUMP WINS PRAISE KEK!

isn't there some thing where if 666 is the number of the beast 777 is the number of God?

We're digging way too deep.

>8 is the number of the 8th day of creation
It symbolizes the world yet to come, and the creation of a new heaven and a new earth, and a new city of Jerusalem.

>I'd be even more freaked out if trump was 888 because that would mean he's Jesus Christ

the only thing i can think of that has relevance here is the declaration of independence

Fred Trump's middle name was Christ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_Trump

>148

close call

Did God send Jesus back to earth in the form of Donald Trump to usher in the 1000 year kingdom of peace???

>77"8"

Jesus Christ.

Is this fucking real? and the 33 get. This is unreal.

Is prumpf related to planet x? I used to think CERN was responsible for Berenstain but it was probably Prumpf

theologian here, just got out of seminary.
Not sure if you guys know it or not but biblically 777 is the number of the angels in the form of a protector or guardian.

Yes.

Planet X will be here soon. It won't crash into the planet but it will mess up the magnetics of everything. It might cause a power grid shut down. Who knows.

Here we goooo

Man was created on the sixth day and God rested on the seventh.

I don't know if I can even sleep tonight... This is only beginning... I feel like if I go outside tonight I'm going to see a big magical frog flying around

I fear only God.

Still missing this:
explain please?

Fuck numerology. Period!

In confused, did you read what you posted?

Keep in mind in the bible Angels who are a guardian will engage in warfare against all those who oppose them and triumph to defeat those who stand in opposition against them.

Yeah, the devil pretending to be God.

This election is literally Revelations.

>tfw the bible talks about trumpets in the end times

Coincidence? Absolutely!

They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kingsā€”and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.

Dont make the same mistake that Aaron made

Well, you could say that it was her hubris and stupidity that has allowed the global Moloch/Satan to be revealed and destroyed. She was merely an instrument of the Don.

Not planned, but related. 1776 was a struggle against tyranny. 2016 is a struggle against corruption to avoid tyranny.

Gifts bestowed on Trump by God Himself

How do we know who the angels are?

You know nothing, senpai a lam

The Declaration of Independence was ratified in 1776.

...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Political revolution against the establishment elites?

Gabriel is one of the only good angels who are capable of communicating with human beings, and chooses to do so.

Michael can communicate with humans as well, but he usually chooses not to, because he's too busy commanding the armies of heaven.

Kek demands that we achieve the 100 million get in time for the election! We need to pick up the pace, everyone post as much as you can!

Hmmm well there is no way to tell since they can take the form of anyone or anything, from animals to people in how they are observed. However the same Angel as perceived by one person may at the same time have a different appearance to another person.

This is thought to be due to the divinity of God in the creation of his work signified numerically by the number 7 or 7-7-7. Trump would be a numerical equivalent in flesh and blood made whole through this equivalency. What that means since Gods wisdom is unknowable is open to interpretation.

the white house is 77degrees W longitude

777 will be president

Weird
They say 777 is the luckiest 3 number combination
They say when you hit 777 on a slot machine you get one of the biggest possible payouts
Is it possible that Trump is a manifestation of lady luck a demi-god that many ancient cultures believed in?
Is his victory a victory for luck and goodness?
It seems this way...

Gematria is bull. Especially English Gematria.

Notice that the amount of shilling and shitposting has dramatically decreased since CTR got defunded

What does this mean

>blaze it

wew

>For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first

>Nice try

It means he's a nephilim

WHAT THE FUCK

Wouldn't that make Donald Trump anti-Christ?

Actually Hillary leading the masses as a false prophet. Notice her cult-lke followers and satanist associates and partners.

I ran my name, and in English Gemetria it matched President Donald J Trump.

D 4
J 10
= 14
T 20
R 18
U 21
M 13
P 16
= 88

14/88

Is he the pre-ordained one? As told by the Dead Sea Scrolls?

and the date
1-21-2017
can be seen as
(1)(21)(2017)
which factors as
(1)(21)(2017) = (21)(2017) = (3)(7)(2017) = (7+7+7)(2017)

Note that 2017 is a prime number.

Trump is literally a time traveling avatar of Kek

praise him

Not at all, the Kalki Avatar of Vishnu destroys the old order and ushers in a new age of peace and prosperity. Go look it up.

This election is only a symbol of the transformation taking place. I used to look back on the history of Mohammed, Christ, Moses, Buddha and Zoroaster as embellishments... And surely, poetic license was taken.

But I'm starting to understand what kind of times breed these legends. The transformative eras in which these people lived.

My God, Trump isn't our Lord or even his messiah, but like the heroes at the Gates of Vienna, he's our champion. Our voice in the darkness and the shining face of our struggle.

No, Trump isn't our God... But He speaks to us about him. Check 'em.

Thine wish be done.

Praise kek!

In spirit... checked.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/45784177
Trump himself started it with dubs

Praise Kek

Yes

WHEW LAD

If 777 get trump wins

>all those gods are blue
>project blue beam

reroll

FUC

Remember hillary saying if she were elected she will disclose on the demonic ayys? Now that she will lose one of them will be president?

Are you fucking KIDDING me? This is insane, I'm almost ready to convert to full on Kekism I swear