I CANT FUCKING BREATH

I CANT FUCKING BREATH
CAN ANY NIP HERE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=j3nTqfMyCiw

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/evuvva.webm
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/gainax-saudi-arabia-arinat-make-3-minute-desert-knight-trailer/.108401
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh it's pretty much how anime studio collaborates with foreign ones.

This is most likely Middle east x Japan collaboration.

They did it with cold war russia too and it was GOAT.

Looks watchable desu

What does Sup Forums think?

I thought Gainax quit production.

> tfw our asahi collab is shit.

Asukahu Ackbar

The last Middle east based anime I saw was amazing.

>it even has an explosion one minute in
Yup, that's the Middle East alright

Gainax, bound to be a good time.
Look at those middle eastern shotas though. Makes my dick hard thinking about whats under that white robe

Magi really is great, did you see the Netflix exclusive session, adventure of Sinbad?

WHERE ARE THE ENGLISH TEACHERS! Explain yourself for this shit

>Trailer starts with a suicide bombing
Seems realistic enough

For some reason japs been doing more of this stuff this year.

Thanks op a.pomf.cat/evuvva.webm

>Animation Studio GAINAX and Saudi Arabian media content company ARiNAT collaborated on a three-minute anime trailer titled "Desert Knight" (Sabaku no Kishi), which debuted on Thursday at the "ANI:ME" Japanese pop culture festival in Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates.

>A movie featuring the Japanese anime style that takes place in the Arabian Peninsula and concerns an ambitious young man who decides to challenge the tyranny and the rule of the law of the jungle and bandits to build a world filled with peace and love.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-02/gainax-saudi-arabia-arinat-make-3-minute-desert-knight-trailer/.108401

The fan service oughta be good for saudi arabia.

wonder if this is funded by a prince that enjoys animation in general or some weeb prince or some old fart prince who wants to make something for his grandchild.

Wow. That sure doesn't sound like an idealized version of the story of Muhammad at all.

AT ALL.

(Saudis aren't people.)

maybe its somewhere in between, and he just threw some money around for the prospect of new fap material.

It's pretty much Mohammed (PBUH), the anime.

Pbuh?