New Hampshire why

>91% white
>Trump winning whites by 10%
How is he NOT winning NH? What's going on?

It has a higher concentration of liberal, white guilt, numale cuckolds than even California.

being a democrat isn't about skin color

being a republican is about skin color

Sup Forums, you've been at this for a year now. you know this stuff.

Bc nothern all white communities have no issues with immigration and are comfortable/safe. So they are liberal to feel good about themselves. If the actions of the politicians they elect actually affected them, they'd vote much differently.

I always thought that New Hampshire was the conservative counterpart to Vermont, which has been overrun by New York liberal hippies. I guess Vermont housing prices got to high, and now these same people have spilled over into New Hampshire.

NH is more moderate than conservative.

They are only conservative in comparison to their liberal neighbors, which is how they get that reputation.

New Hampshire is being overrun by Massachusetts liberal hippies.

A lot of families escaping from nogs in MA cities. Residual white guilt

That would make sense. Even Berncuck secretly lives in NH. I think Trump could have a chance here though. 91% white is seriously a good statistic to work with. Fucking Nu males.

Vermont and Maine are 95% white. Should be red states with those kind of demographics. But when you live away from the eternal nog you just tend to believe they are just like they are depicted in the movies.

No exposure yet to turn them racist. Their only exposure to the rot is MUH TACO FOOD CARTS IN THE CITY.

True, the Jews make them think niggers are hip and cool.

the more diversity the more red pilled whites become. That is why red sates in the down south and in texas whits votes as a racial block like the non whites do nationally

NH is a frozen shithole.

Nothing proves corruption in the GOP better than them holding their first primary in this shithole state.

Also, these fucks have never seen a minority in real life, so of course they have no problem with open borders and other leftist bullshit.

White people who dont have contact with niggers (muslims/nigs in Europe) are not racist. ie they are naive.

The less contact they have with non-whites the more brainwashed liberally retarted they are.

NHfag here.

Voting Trump. If I had to guess as to why the state has been blue, I would attribute it to the college towns.

What is it looking like out there? Here in CA a Trump sticker will get you a smashed car window within 2 hours. Haven't seen a Trump sign yet. How can we help NH tip over to Trump? It's a small state so it might be easy to play with some how. Maybe in manchester somebody needs to do some damage / chaos and keep libshits home.

This.

I live in VT and I am pretty surprised that NH isn't firmly Trump. Most NH people I know are firmly Trump, and I almost never see Clinton supporters being open about it, but with places like UNH and Dartmouth being a not insignificant portion of the population I guess its a toss up.

This is where I have to bring up some bad news. I've passed by quite a bit of Clinton/Kaine signs in my travels. That being stated, I have also seen a lot of Trump signs. The state appears to be heavily divided.

How I wish they would stop moving here.